Status: If you're not a McFly fan,you don't like vampires,you don't like stories that are unrealistic and your offended by sexual references and the occasional use of bad language then this is not the story for you..

Through My Eyes

Fortunate Events

Zoe and Emma were up that same morning at 9 a.m. despite only getting about 6 hours rushing about madly. Even before we had gone down and had breakfast and even when we had they were still legging it about, but worst because of course Dougie was coming for Zoe at 12 and Emma was ready before then and text tom.
 “What about you Rubes? aint Harry comin' for you or something?”
Zoe asked. 
“I dunno yet.”
I shrugged ,puzzled, I had already gotten dressed and done my hair and makeup. Their was a knock at the door and the girls went ecstatic.

"OH SHIT THEIR HERE HOWS MY HAIR?”
 They both yelled at once. I didn't know who to answer first. 
“OH god just relax! YOU both look Well..STUNNING! I’ll get it!”
I walked over and picked up my lip gloss and putting a bit on before answering it.And there they were not just Tom and Dougie but HARRY as well. 
“Harry!” I shouted chucking my arms round his middle.
“heya!”He whispered to me I felt his arms clasping together on me as he hugged me back.
“Heya guys alright?” I greeted Tom and Dougie leaning in,pouting and touching cheeks with them, you know what I mean. Tom after Dougie.
“Yeah you?”
 they both said back at the same time. 
“Yeah!” I replied in my proper Dorset accent. 
Zoe and Emma managed to make their way out of the bedroom. Eventually. When they did I noticed them hugging Tom and Dougie straight away just like I did to Harry. 
“Did I really look like that?” 
 I asked myself in my head when they did.
 “So where are we going?”
Zoe asked Dougie.He replied with
“Erm it's a surprise, here's a hint though we'll see something big and iconic..”
“oooh wicked!”she answered.
 “Let’s go then!” Tom said. 
As soon as Emma got a bit closer to I’m he took her waste. Dougie, Zoe, Tom and Emma were already in front of us and me and Harry were still by the door. 
“c’mon then dipstick!” He smiled taking my hand.

It was really fancy on their tour bus, yes we went to the secret destination taking their tour bus.They even hired a driver to driver. I couldn't believe how charming Harry was. I still couldn't really get my head around it that me and 2 of my best mates in the world were dating the Mcfly boys and that what I was and that that I had a boyfriend who was the same.

We ended up in the middle of london. It was incredible.Compared to shitty Dorset. The others didn't really notice that me and Harry were being a bit more quiet because they were having to much of a good time together. The only problem was crazed fans kept coming up and asking for pictures and autographs and things like that. In the end they ended up buying hats and sunglasses so they wouldn't get recognised .For lunch we went to a fancy Italian restaurant apparently the boys had a table of six already reserved and had planned the whole day.Harry was soo sweet and payed for me, Tom payed for Emma and Dougie payed for Zoe.

During the meal when no one was looking Harry took my hand and snook me out the back.
“ugh it's bloody cold.” I moaned
I saw him smiling from the corner of my eye.He pushed his hands against the wall stretching his arms out. Me imprisoned between them.My back was up against the wall.
“Whats this all about then?” I smirked
“Well I had to get you by myself sometime didnt I.”
“Shut up, you proably don't even remember my name.”
“Yeah I do, It's Ruby,the more unusual it is the better I'll remember it.”
“Impressive,Not many guys remember my name after one kiss.”
“Well I'm not like other guys.” He said
“I know.”
“And anyway it was more than just a kiss”
His fingertips delicatly Ran down my bare shoulders.
“It's so cold out here.”
“Your a vampire, get used to it..”
I pouted.He rolled his eyes.
He took off his long black coat and put it on my shoulders.
“You're a right softie,you are.”
“Me a Softie..get real.”
He wrapped his around me and I soon warmed up.

After the day was almost gone the girls were excited as we told the boys we'd have dinner with them in the main dining hall and that Danny and his girlfriend were going to be there. I still couldn't believe I was with Harry and we'd only been at the house 2 days.

3 days later they had completely finished recording their album above the noise. Their manager had suggested they leave the house but they insisted on staying for the original time of 3 weeks so they could spend more time with us.

One day I was in my room waiting for Harry we were gonna take a bit of a wonder round the house. When he turned up he looked paler than usual, Ill and a little bit guilty .When He put his hand out I noticed his fingertips were covered in blood. I had done it since he had bitten me but I knew for a fact that it wasn't as many as he had. 
“Harry! What The hell!” I wailed pulling at his hand. 
“We both know what it is!”He answered .
“So right who've you been making out with now?” I  said stressfully 
“What are you on about?” He asked puzzled.
 “OH please...we got it on before you bit me!”
 I said folding my arms.
 “Yeah but the difference is Hun we were an item when I changed you!”
he replied calmly. 
“OH were we?" I asked 
“Well I sure hope so! I don’t kiss every girl I bite and let them make my legs go numb! COURSE WE WERE GOING OUT!”
He said his smile fading now.
 “And besides this girl knew what I was and wanted me to change her!”
“Shh Zoe's ALSEEP in there she might hear!”
 Zoe and Dougie were absolutely shattered as the night before they'd gone out clubbing together and hadn’t gotten back till morning.
 “So nothing Happened between you then you just bit her?”
“Why would I cheat you the best thing that’s ever happened to me.”
I smiled and kissed him. Me and Harry were just walking about wondering what to do.We decided to go to the now cleaned up party hall for some quiet. I went and sat in one corner and faced the wall. Harry came and sat in front of me and made a similar move edging closer to my neck. This time I didn't mind because I knew exactly what he was. He could see everything over my shoulder. He gasped. 
“What’s up?” I asked 
“Nothing I swear I just saw..umm never mind.”

We walked about the rainy garden for a bit just holding hands and speaking out our minds. Through one of the downstairs windows we saw Tom and Emma They were in the gym. But neither of them were working out, but we knew exactly what they were gonna do. Tom was shirtless and had some real guns going on. They were stood so close together and Emma was feeling his abs.They kissed each other lightly on the lips. Harry sniggered at them “Should of shut the blinds.”
He said giggling. They staggered over to the window, still holding each other, the blind went down 
“Spoke to soon!” I laughed back. 
Then he took me by the hand, the grip was bone to bone and sat me down on the bench nearest to us. 
“Been  wanting to ask you all day” he  said shakily He took a deep breath. He turned away from me and done something to his hand. 
“I want you to wear my ring.” He said again, holding it in front of my face. 
Just then my blood turned to ice..I just sighed and stared biting my lip with my fangs till it started to bleed.
“Ru?”he asked again. 
“YEAH” I was  staring into space. Then I woke up a little 
“course I will!” I said putting my hand on His leg.
 I gave Him a hug. 
He slid the ring onto my finger first from last 
“engagement finger!” I  said wiggling it back and forth. 
He nodded and grinned at me.

After our date I made my way into somewhere I could be alone I think it was called the meditation room to try and calm myself down,
this was after Harry had asked me to wear his ring. But I couldn't even just seeing him made me excited. Life couldn't be better. Later on that, I was back in the bedroom lying facing up on my bed picking petals of off flowers and letting them blow out the open window. Zoecame in and had a serious look on her face. 
“All right babe?”
“Hello you!”
She said I heard and knew the tone of voice she was using.
“I know”She said again.
“What?”I asked 
“I saw you earlier but you didn't see me!” She replied.
“OK I can explain..” I started.
 “Let’s see the Love Bite”
 She interrupted just like that her tone of voiced had changed, she sounded quite cheerful now I was about to lift my hair up when she said “I know what you are”
 “Ok You got me.” I admitted 
“How'd you find out?”
“ II saw him all over your neck earlier, I’ve noticed how quiet you've been being and how you now only smile with your mouth closed. How’d it happen?” She asked sounding rather interested. “Well you the night of that party when that welsh guy sent me off to the food storage cupboard?”
“Yeah yeah I do carry on!”
“Well Harry followed me there we got it on, and he bit me, that’s why I didn't come back for ages.” I explained.
 “do you have?” she asked.
I smiled at her.
“Yeah you do and It's cool” she said grinning. 
“It is?”asked shocked
 “So your not gonna..”
“Nope!” She replied, Straight answer.
 “Don’t worry your safe telling me!” She reassured.

It was a glum morning and me, Zoe and Emma were in the bedroom bored and we were expecting VIP'S!I heard a knocking I ran over to answer it and It was her! Our best friend Laura, Me and Zoe had both known here since we were only 5 years old as for Emma Zoe And Laura had met her when they were both 10,thats how I knew her.
 “Laura babe How are ya!?”
I said hugging her till she almost suffocated. 
“OH Good thanks just got back from you know uni,oxford!”
 She replied.
 “oooh yeah you did how was it?”
Zoe said getting up and hugging her.
“Yeah it was fun, passed my course!”
She answered 
“AWWW well done babe!”
Emma congratulated cuddling her. “Thanks Hun. So what you what’s all the gossip since I've been gone?”
She asked, without a clue.
“Ru didn't you tell her?”Emma asked looking over at me.
“didn't YOU?”
“Tell me what?”She said excitedly. 
I ignored her. 
“So when's Danny coming over then?”
 I asked, adressing Emma. 
“OH yeah he'll be round any minute were gonna cheer him up, give I’m a bit of TLC.”Emma replied.

“Danny who who's Danny?” 
Laura asked us, not a clue what we were on about. 
“as in dynamite  Danny, The  FUNNY one...JONES!”Zoe replied knocking on Laura's forehead.
“Danny Jones,THE Danny Jones you mean Mcfly Danny Jones! YOUR JOKING!”She questioned gorping.
“NOPE the Mcfly boys are in the house just like us and we've got them!”
“OMG WE'VE LOVED THEM FOR YEARS! THEIR HOT Tell me everything!”. 
“Well I've got Tom Zoe's dating Dougie and Ruby-Kate has Harry!”
Emma answered.
“Bloody hell! Lucky bitches and init funny how you've all got your favourite Members?” her head tilted.
“Yep, we couldn't be happier, and you've showed up at the perfect time because Danny's just done the spilt with his girlfriend and is now single and totally available so maybe we could hook you guys up together? ”
She asked. I could hear the hope in her voice and I was thinking the exact same thing.
 “OH c'mon not another blind date!” She wined. 
“OH but this time it's Danny Jones, DANNY JONES c'mon you know you wanna!” I persuaded  poking her.

I heard knocking.
 “Right that'll be them now just smile and act casual!” I told her. 
“OH but for the third time...” She started. 
But before she could say anymore I opened it. Danny was at the front, Head down and he didn't look very happy.
“Hey buddy”I pouted arms open.
 “You ok?” I asked.
“ I suppose” He replied walking into my arms. 
I love his Bolton accent! He walked through with the rest of the guys following behind him. My smile grew bigger when I saw Harry.
“Hey” I sighed leaning against the doorframe and fanning myself with my own hand.
“Heya!” he said normally leaning in and kissing me unexpectedly.

Just then I saw Danny looking up at Laura. The look on his face was legendary, He gorped, He stared. 
“I just got better..” he mumbled to Harry.
“Who’s this then?” He asked me but not taking his eyes off her. 
“OH yeah guys this our best mate Laura, Laura this is Danny.” I introduced. 
“Nice to meet ya.” He greeted taking her hand and guiding her forwards. “HI”She replied almost whispering, nervous and we all knew it.
She finally looked up.
 “Wow their gorgeous together”I murmured quietly to Harry, looking up. He nodded.
 We were stood against the wall arms round each other and Zoe and Dougie and Tom and Emma were spread out around different corners of the room and Laura and Danny were in the middle, No one wanted to interrupt them. Her was a lot of awkwardness in the room and we could all feel it.
“So heard bout your split with Lilia.”
She said stepping forward and touching his arm.
“Yeah”He sighed.
 “how’d that happen?” she asked. “Well...I'm not even joking I could barely breathe around her she was too clingly,I'm a bit gutted but I don’t regret doing it.”
He sighed again. 
“OH well sorry.” she apologised meaninglessly, staring down at the floor.
 “that’s ok.”
. Then both of them stopped talking all together.
“Well!” Emma yelled rubbing her hands together breaking the silence.
“ Loz the guys are takin’  us to Thorpe park today wan come with?” She asked politely.
 “Well...” Laura decided  looking over at Danny. Danny raised one eyebrow at her. 
She paused.
“well”  She repeated.
 “I really do need to get ready I haven't freshed up today. I got straight up to come to see you guys!”
“You know what me too!” said Danny “The guys dragged me out before i even had time to get ready properly!”
“Hey you know what! Why don’t the rest of us goes downstairs, Danny goes back to their room and Laura stays in hear to freshen up and unpack abit?”
 I suggested. Everyone agreed and nodded on. 
“Or I could just do it in here..”
Danny Muttered under his breath, hand over his mouth. 
“What did you say Danny?” Dougie teased sarcastically smiling, hands on hips. I giggled.
“Nothing” He whisperd soo innocent.
 Winking at her before turning away. 
“You coming?” Dougie asked Zoe letting go off her hand as they spread further and further apart. 
“You guys go, we’ll be down in a sec.”
she replied.
“OK.” he winked kissing her finger tips.
 “I’ll miss you!”he added. 
“I’ll miss you too.”

“He is the one, I’m telling You he is the one! And I'm not just saying that because he's Dougie!”Zoe sighed patting me on the shoulder. 
“Well I'm happy for you Zo!”Laura smiled. 
“At first I didn't think you guys were taking me seriously about the whole Mcfly thing but I think I believe you now!”She laughed. 
“Anyway enough of us what bout you!” Emma elbowed.
“Yeah you and Danny what about that huh?!”I carried on. 
“What?!”She denied. 
“OH c'mon don’t block! You were totally hitting it off!” Zoe said.
 “No we weren’t!”She denied again. 
“He was totally into you! I mean he couldn't take his eyes off you!” I replied.
“Well maybe he couldn't but Do you hear yourselves he's just split up with his ex he doesn't like me.Even thought he is Cute but a little cocky as well!”
“Oh c'mon Laura how is he cocky?”Emma asked.
 “Well he had a lot to say about his ex didn’t he I mean All I asked was how'd it happen not ya whole life story…just saying!”
She complained. 
“OH shut up moaning and just start freshening up already!” Zoe 
.I grinned. We started to leave, Zoe turned round. 
“OH and do a good job of it cause we're gonna be with them all day and Danny's gonna be their too so hurry up!” and we headed out slamming the door.

Me and Harry were waiting downstairs together and we were talking about Danny and Laura. Then I decided to go upstairs to check if Laura was ready when I saw Danny arriving at our door quickly before He could see me I ducked behind a huge Buddha statue almost blocking the hallway. He was out to knock when she opened the door. She flipped her hair to one side.
 “OH hi” 
“Hey”His voice trailed off as he stared at her. 
“You know I would of said more earlier but you just make me.”He began 
“Yeah I know I know how you mean.” She agreed. Nothing going on their! I thought to myself. Without looking again I walked over. I saw them holding hands and getting closer together. I was about to walk away when they saw me. 
“Uhhh hey!” I greeted wanting to leave them so badly.
 “LOOK are you guys ready cause everyone’s waiting. AND YOU BOTH CLEANED UP WELL.!”
“Yeah we are ready.”Danny grinned looking over at Laura.