Status: Update normally

Forever In My Heart

Boring Day Or Not

I woke up at around nine in the morning and saw that Tori was still asleep. I got up and went into her bathroom to get dressed and brush my teeth. I left Tori a note saying that I was going to head back home and that I'd talk to her later. On the drive home I listened to some music and enjoyed the rainy weather we were having today.

I don't why but there's something about the rain that soothes me and makes me feel relaxed. I got home and found Syn and Matt were playing a game. I said hi to both of them then went up to my room. Right when I picked up my phone it buzzed notifying me that I got a text message. I looked at the number and didn't know who it was until I read the message. The message was from Jack and I smiled to myself.

Jack: Hey it's Jack. :)

Me: Hi

Jack: What's up?

Me: Just laying in bed, What about you?

Jack: Nothing much, just watching t.v.

Me: Oh, that's cool... I guess.

Jack: Yea, hey can I ask you something?

Me:Sure what is it?

Jack: I was wondering if you wanted to go catch a movie with me later on.

Me: Sure what time?

Jack: Lets say i'll pick you up at around 7:30?

Me: Alright sounds good see you tonight bye.

Jack: Bye.

I put down my phone and snuggled up in my covers so I could take a nap, but my phone went off again. Who could it possibly be I thought to myself. I picked my phone and looked who the message was from. It was from Zacky.

Zacky: Hey you up yet?

Me: Ya

Zacky: Oh cool, so what's up?

Me: Laying in bed, what you up to Zacky-kins? ;)

Zacky: Nothing and don't call me that ever again. <_>

Me: Why not...Zacky-kins?

Zacky: Because I said so. :)

Me: Whatever so what you want from me?

Zacky: I wanted to know if you wanted to go out tonight?

Me: Umm I can't Zacky i'm sorry maybe tomorrow night I have a date tonight. :(

Zacky: Whatever it doesn't matter anymore bye.

Me: Ummm ok bye.

Why is Zacky mad at me for not going out with him? Oh well he's not my problem anymore. Right now i'm just focused on me and Jacks movie night later on.

~Zacky's P.O.V.~

I had just got done texting Tiffany and right now I was mad at her. Well I wasn't really mad at her but just pissed off cause she already had a date. I was thinking of all the people that could've taken her out tonight when I thought of Brian. I've seen the way he's been looking at her lately and I know he likes her. I walked out of my room and told my mom I was going over to Brians house.

When I arrived at Brians house I banged on the door and heard someone say they would get the door. Brian opened the door.

" Hey, what you doin here Zack?' Brian said not expecting me to come over

" Are you taking Tiffany on a date?" I said through gritted teeth not answering his question.

"What me no why you asking?" He said looking at me confused.

"Because she told me she was going on a date tonight." I said relaxing a little.

" She is, who is she going with?" He said. I swear sometimes Brian's brain does not work.

"Well how am I suppose to know." I said irritated.

"Geeze calm down Zack i'll ask who she's going out with." Brian said backing up so I could come in.

"Fine" I mumbled as Brian went upstairs to go ask Tiffany who she was going out with tonight.

~Brian's P.O.V.~

I walked upstairs and went to Tiffanys room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." She said softly, god I love her voice it can calm me down no matter what.

"Hey Tiff-woah you look good." I said my eyes wide as I looked her up and down.

"Thanks." She said quietly looking down at her shoes.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" I asked still amazed by how she looked.

"I'm going on a movie date." She said a smile forming on her lips.

"With who?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"His name is Jack." She said as she made sure she had everything ready for her date tonight.

"Jack? What kind of name is Jack?" I said making a face.

"What kind of name is Brian?" She said smirking.

"Whatever well i'll see you later bye" I said walking back downstairs to tell Zacky who her date was.

~Zacky's P.O.V.~

I was sitting on the couch watching Matt play a game when I heard Brian come down stairs

"Did you figure out who it was?' I sai.

"Ya his names Jack."

Right after that the doorbell rang and Tiffany said she'd get it as she ran downstairs with a huge smile on her face. When she saw me on the couch her smile went away and she rolled her eyes and opened the door.

"Hey Jack" She said smiling.

"Hey you ready to go?' He said hugging her gently. He didn't even compliment on how hot she looked tonight.

"Ya lets go. Bye Brian i'll see you later."She said walking out the door.

"Bye, remember to use a condom!" Brian yelled out from the doorway.

"Shut up Brian!" She sai over her shoulder making a face at him.

After that Brian shut the door and went back to playing the game. After a couple more minutes I told the guys that I would see them later and I headed home so I could go to sleep early.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N

Well there it is not as long as I thought it would be since i'm running low on ideas. If you guys have any ideas that you think would go good with this story you can pm me and maybe I can use them?

Subscribe

Comment