Status: Update normally

Forever In My Heart

Settling In

He was gorgeous, beautiful green eyes, dark brown hair, snakebites, and his arms almost covered with tattoos. I was knocked out of my thoughts by Uncle Brian." This is Matt, Jimmy, Brian, Johnny, and Zacky." He said while pointing them out. I guess Zacky saw me staring at him because I could feel eyes watching me.

I quickly looked away so he wouldn't notice. " I'll show you to your room now Tiffy, okay?" Uncle Brian said, I just nodded my head and followed him up the stairs. He pointed out other rooms along the way. We finally got to my room, it was at the way end of the hall, the room had white walls, carpeted floor, a small bed with a dresser next to it, and a small walk in closet.

<<Zacky's P.O.V.>>

I wached Tiffany, was what I was guessing her name was walk up the stairs with Papa Gates until they disappered into the hallway. I turned around and saw all the guys staring at me. "What?" was all I said giving them a confused look. " You like her." Matt said and all the other guys just nodded agreeing with him. "What, no I don't I have a girlfriend of my own, and I don't think I want anyone else."

" Whatever you say, well I gotta get goin anybody comin with?" Matt said, Johnny and Jimmy nodded their heads and they walked out the door. I stayed with Syn for awhile longer till I got a call from Gena, my girlfriend wanting me to come over. I told syn my goodbyes and left. I got in my car with Metallica blasting through the speakers, I turned it down and made my way over to Gena's house.

When I got there I heard noises coming from upstairs, I walked upstairs and opened the door, and what I saw ripped my heart into pieces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?, Tiffy