Status: in progress (Slowly)

Between Two Beginnings

Chapter 1

Ok my new story :) I really like this one and I dedicate it to my friend Kevin because the main character is him.

If you don’t like it don’t read it

Sorry for any mistakes

Chapter 1

Kevin’s POV

I walked into the school already hearing people talk about me. Girls saying I was a hot, guys saying I was gay they weren’t wrong though I knew I was hot and I was bisexual not gay.

I walked toward the main office going to get my schedule and locker combination. I walked in and the secretary looked at me put a pile of papers on the desk and looked back at the paper. Well that seemed rude so I grabbed the papers and walked back out.

I walked out and ran straight into the hottest guy ever and I mean literally ran into him. My stuff went everywhere and I landed on my back groaning.

Zayne’s POV

I looked up at the idiot stupid enough to get in my way I mean everyone knew to stay out of my way. He was cute. Wait what am I saying. I shook my head and glared at him he looked totally innocent but oh well.

“Watch were you’re going.” I spat getting up and walking away with my friends behind me.

I walked into class and sat down putting my head down drowning myself in my own thoughts. What the hell would I think he was cute I didn’t think any guy was cute. Maybe I was just tired yeah that’s it just tired really overly tired.

“Hey dude you see the new kid?” Drake asked sitting next to me.

“Yeah he ran into me in the hall” I said shrugging.

“He looks ok what do you think?”

“I don’t have an opinion.” I said grimacing

Actually I did have an opinion but I didn’t think want that opinion coming out of my mouth right now. Our teacher quieted the class down and the new kid walked in.

Kevin’s POV

After I picked up all my papers and stuff I walked to my first period class which was math. I walked in as the teacher quieted the class down, I gave her my slip and she told me to stay there.

“Class we have a new student his name is Kevin.” The girls all stared at me like I was a meal and they were starving. “Why don’t you introduce yourself.”

“Well I’m Kevin obviously I’m 17 and I am bisexual.”

The class went silent

“Faggot.” Someone coughed in the back and I grimaced at that word.

“Mr. Rivers do you have something to say.” The teacher snapped.

I saw the cute guy I ran into in the hall cringe and mumble a quiet no. It hurt a little to know he was the one who had said that.

“You may take a seat in the back by Miss Adams.” She said pointing to a girl with blondish blond hair. She was about 5’4 5’5 and she had really cute baby blue eyes. I walked over and she smiled at me as I sat down.

“Hi I’m Sophia Adams.” She said smiling.

“Hi im Kevin its nice to meet you.4” I said she was really cute and she looked athletic.

We talked for the rest of class because the teacher gave us a free day. She was really down to earth but it felt like she was hiding something from me. We were walking out of the class when the guy from earlier bumped into me hard and I fell on my ass.

Sophia rushed to help me up and she grabbed the papers that fell. I couldn’t help but keep thinking what the hell his problem was with me.. Sophia noticed me staring after him and spoke.

“That’s Zayne he’s an asshole and very homophobic.” She glared after him.

“Why?” I asked making a face even though I already guessed that.

She shrugged “Don’t know he always been like that.” She smiled at me sympathetically.

I smiled back but couldn’t get Zayne out of my head I was going to figure him out one way or another.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok i hope you enjoy this tell me what you think this story might be slow