Kiss Me Again

Two.

Kiss Me Again

Pulling in at an old gas station, I jumped out of Lacey's car and ran into the shop. The place was rather creepy; the paint was peeling and it stank of piss, but hey, they sold my favourite health bars. I picked a few up and walked over to the till. Lacey was outside chatting to some attractive guy, and I rolled my eyes.

"Can I help?" I jumped as the gritty voice spoke.

"Um, yeah, we're number...4, and we'll take these." I placed the health bars on the counter, smiling at the old guy. He grunted, pressing some buttons on a giant cash register and putting his hand out.

"48 dollars," he coughed. I passed him the money and got out of the shop as quick as I could, not wanting to spend another second near that freaky old man.

"Lacey, let's go!" I got in her car, throwing the health bars into the back seat.

"Ah, Alice. This is Ben. Ben, this is Alice."

"Pleasure," I smiled. "Now let's go!" My best friend sighed as she got in her Mini, waving at Ben as we drove off. That was the problem with having an attractive best friend; you picked up a lot of guys on the way to anywhere. She always got the hot one, while I was stuck with the shower deprived creep that spent all night trying to get in my pants - and failing.

"Y'know, I think this will be amazing, once we get to the beach." Lacey tapped my leg, trying to reassure me.

"For you," I sighed, and she laughed, ignoring my obvious disappointment. We passed a diner and decided to stop for some pancakes. The place was fairly normal looking, and non creepy people were inside, so we walked in. We sat behind two guys, who gawked at Lacey in her short skirt and bralet. After we ordered, the boys turned around.

"I'm Jake," the taller boy grinned at my best friend. "And this is Toby."

"Well Jake, this is Alice, and I'm Lacey. We're heading towards the beaches further down the coast. Think you can find us a place to stay tonight?"

"Sure. Toby's folks are out of town, so we can all stay there." Jake winked at Lacey.

"We'd like that," Lacey smirked as our food arrived. We ate it quickly while chatting to the boys. Jake was from Florida, and lived with his mom and younger sister. Toby was an only child, stuck living with his parents.

"Jake's like my brother," Toby explained. "Blood don't matter." I cringed at his improper English and stood up beside Lacey.

"You boys ready to go?" She pouted after re-applying lip gloss.

"Sure. Let's go." Jake looked amazed as Lacey took his hand and pulled him off to her Mini.

"No way," I warned as Toby went to make a move, and he slouched off. I sighed, checking my phone. No signal. Great. I followed Toby back to Lacey's car, and sat quietly in the back for the entire journey. Soon enough Jake had told Lacey this was Toby's house, and she stopped the car.

"You've got to be kidding me!?" She yelled, staring at the huge... mansion, I guess. Four stories high and stretched along for the length of five or six of my houses. We piled out of the car and Lacey ran up to me. "This is perfect!" She whispers to me. I smile, unimpressed. We all enter the house, and we're barely given time to look around before we're being lead out to a giant garden, with a pool directly in front of us. Jake takes off his shirt and dives in. I roll my eyes, sick of boys already.

"Come on in," he grins up at Lacey. She bites her lip, giggling slightly. She slowly unbuttoned her skirt, as if performing a strip tease. Her underwear were red lace, and she teasingly pulled them down a bit before letting them fling back up. She jumped in the pool, and swam over to Jake. He placed his hands on her hips, and they began making out. I turned away, grossed out completely.

"I know I'm not getting any, don't remind me." Toby sighs.

"At least you know where you stand. Do you have a bathroom?"

"Sure. Follow me." He smiles, leading back into the house. "I'm sorry if you think I'm a sleaze. I'm not. I just get sick of watching Jake pull and me get nothing."

"It's fine. I sort of get that feeling with Lacey." I say. He smiles at me, taking me upstairs.

"Here's the bathroom. I'll be in my room just here if you need me." He points to a room down the hall. I mutter a "thanks" and close the bathroom door. I gaze longingly at the jaccuzzi bathtub and stare at myself in the mirror.

"You're on holiday, girl. Lighten up!" I whisper to myself. I quickly leave the bathroom and walk into Toby's room.

"Hey-" I cut off his sentence by placing my mouth on his. Our bodies push together as I force us against a wall. "Alice-"

"Shhh," I murmur into his mouth. He grabs my legs and I jump up, wrapping my legs around his torso. My tongue gains entry into his mouth and he moans slightly. We fall onto his bed and, without losing contact of his mouth, I hastily unbutton his shirt. I rip it off him, and he peels off my top just as fast. Our mouths reconnect and I undo his belt. We work together to pull off his jeans then, much like Lacey did, I take off my shorts. Both of us just in underwear, I place myself back on top of him. I see he's got a boner and smile at him, kissing him quickly before wrapping my fingers around his boxers. I pull them down about an inch when we hear Lacey's piercing scream ring out from downstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda shit but aren't the first few chapters always?
Enjoy :-)