Status: Tell me what you think, first story ever.

Dear Diary, Today was...

Dear Diary , Feel ..Miss invisible.

Dear Diary, It's Josephine...
Sorry that I haven't been writing but we had a lot of things to do, with packing up and decorate the house. Yeah so this place is what can I say..... well everything is like made of woods to start with. And we have a stall but of course no horses -.- & we have no neighbors except one family. And they have only a son, his name's Edvard .... Yeah he's cute. Oh and my mom really, really likes the guy who gives out the post. Even though he never hi to her.
I don't know why my mom moved here...She's not this typical ''Farm girl''. She always wear high heels & lipstick and all that. And you maybe didn't know this, but I'm CRAZY FOR HORSES!
My bed, my wall & my chair well yeah like everything in my room has something to do with horses.
I really want one, but of course my mom can't afford one -.-

&& Let's talk about today;

May 17 Th, first day off school.

I didn't wanna go to school, but of course my mom made me. Anyways so, when we started the class and the teacher was introducing me, it felt like I was dying when I saw all those faces staring at me. Some girls I told myself to stay away from was; Jasmine, Erika, Mia & Lena.

[**Jasmine was this brunette girl with lots of bling bling and a bitchy attitude. **]
[** And then it's Mia, she's like the richest person in the whole school! ** ]
[** And then it's Erika, the bitch of em all & Lena is her wanna be ** ]

I looked across the class room, searching for an empty seat & I found one. So that's where I went to sit.
Everyone whispered about me & looked at me. And when the class was done I went out... & there was like so many different groups. That's when I deiced to stand all alone. And I saw Edvard again.. but he was all alone as well. I wanted to go over to him, but I didn't because I didn't have the guts too. I hated to be alone -.- ! It's weird to start a new class, especially when you used to be the coolest one. A girl named Lisa came over to me and said;

- '' His mom's a freak, that's why no one's with him, ohh & I'm Lisa by the way. I saw how you were sitting all alone in the class, maybe you wanted to sit next to me? since I'm alone as well. ''

I smiled and nodded my head. But I still wanted to talk to Edvard.. :(
I felt invisible.. but I got a friend now.. so that's a + I guess?
When the school was over, I started to walk back home. And there I saw this amazing, beautiful, magical and wonderful HORSE! I went over to feed it, until... the man told me ''no''. He even told me they were going to kill her, since she was ugly and no one wanted to buy her. And I said that I wanted her.. but I had to ask my mom first. Yeah so I ran home, but my mom was at work. So I guess I'll ask her later tonight. ~ Let's cross our fingers ~

I might of felt invisible... But I know with time it will be better! & I really have to talk to Edvard :)!

Bye Diary ~ Your Josephine ♡
♠ ♠ ♠
Starting a new class can be a bit hard, since everyone knows everyone. But don't give up.