Summer of Caleb

The begining

There are some people who come into our lives and never leave. There our also little events that occur in our lives that will effect the rest. The mistakes we make and the choices we choose our apart of fate. Even if things dont work out the way we thought they would fate has something in store for us. Most of the time we just dont understand what that something is. Hannah didnt know that every mistake she was making was bringing her closer to something better. Something worth it.

"I cant believe your sending me away." It was the millionth time Hannah had said those words but this time they weren't out of anger but out of dispair. She stood at the aiport terminal watching her mother for what she had wanted, her words to have an impact. Tears slowly appeared in her mothers eyes but she forced them back, refusing to give in. Hannah couldnt deny that she had inherited her strength from her mother and she could see it now in the older womans eyes.
"You know it's for your own good," She said simply. "It's because we love you and want the best for you." Hannah rolled her eyes. Thats what her parents kept saying but it didnt make sense to her Sure, she had done some bad things and hadn't always been the best example for her younger sisters. She had done alot of sneaking out, going to parties, drinking and had a couple boyfriends she didnt let her parents know about because she knew what their reaction would be the moment they saw him. She was the first to admit that she was no angel. But it still seemed harsh that they were sending her away to live with a great aunt she had never met in a place they had never been before, the hot desert of Arizona, for the whole summer. School had just gotten out yusterday and they were already sending her away. She didnt know if she could forgive them. What parents sent their child away into a strange plance without a second thought? Her thoughts were interupted by the annoucement over the intercom that directed the passengers to board the plane. She turned to face her mother who held out her arms for a hug, but all Hannah could muster was saying "It's time to go and turning without another word. She boarded the plane and used her ticket to find her seat. When she found it she discovered it was a middle seat in between an eleven year old girl flying alone and and old overweight man who smelled of moldy cheese. She plopped down int her seat and sighed. It was going to be a long flight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! comment and suscribe if you like it! feedback is appreciated :) I'll deleate it if I feel like no one likes it so please let me know!