Summer of Caleb

Caleb<3

Hannah sighed in relief. She had finally gotten service after going through every room in the house. It was the only spot she got service in, the corner of the frount room right by the glass doors that led out side. Aunt May had gone into her room to take a nap. She had said that the medicine she took for her back made her tired and weak, so she had gone to sleep leaving HAnnah by herself. Hannah pulled out her phone and called her best friend Paige.
"HANNAH!!"
Hannah smiled as she could picture her best friend with her layered black hair with its pink and blue streaks and her piercing poking out of her bottom lip.
"Paige!! I miss you so much already!"
"So hows Hell? I looked up the temperature. 106!! How are you even surviving?!"
"Paigiey, I'm barley making it! I dont know why on earth people actually choose to live here. I'm here by force, but there are actually people who want to live here!"
Just then there was a knock on the door. Hannah waited to see if Aunt MAy would get up and get it herself but she didn't. Sighing Hannah walked across the room to the front door. It was harder to here Paige as she left her special service spot but she could still make out what she was saying. Hannah opened the door and froze. There standing at the door was one of most atractive guys she had ever seen. He had shaggy blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. He has tall with tan skin and she could see his muscular build from under the thin t-shirt he wore. He smiled when he saw her and let himself in, stepping around her as he walked into the house. He was carrying a stack of mail in one hand and a plate of cookiesin the other.
"Hi, you must be Hannah! I'm Caleb Jonson, I live down the street."
Hannah, still taken off guard, stood there a moment before whispering into her cell phone, "Paige, I'll call you back. K bye!" She burried her cell phone in her pocket and smiled up at him, quickley brushing her hair out of her face.
"Oh hi! Yeah I am Hannah. Nice to meet you."
He smiled at her. And it sure was a beautiful smile. It made her heart pound and her blood rush.
"Yeah well, Aunt May's probably sleeping right? Here's her mail and some cookies my mom made. I always pick up her mail for her because her mailbox is by my house. My mom loves her and is always trying to help her." He set the mail and cookies on the counter.
"Oh thats nice," Hannah kept reminding herself to breathe but it was hard with those beatiful eyes directed at her.
"Well I'll probably see you around!: He said heading for the door.
"Yeah, see ya around" She breathed waving as he let himself out the door.
She laughed at herself and fell back on the sofa. Could she really have a little crush on someone who lived here.
Well, she thought to herself. Maybe it wont be so bad here after all.