Status: Finished.

If Only...

Chapter Four.

I just wish we were together. I wish he was mine, and I wish he'd get into college here. All my other wishes have came true.. just please let this one follow suit...

My wishes are all coming true. I have two left and I'm beginning to think that maybe, just maybe, they'll come true as well. I can hope, yeah?

My thoughts are broken by my phone vibrating and "All My Heart" by Sleeping With Sirens playing. Of course, it's a message from Kam. He wants a picture of me... I try taking one, but it looks absolutely terrible. I keep trying until I get one that isn't totally awful, and I sent it nervously.

No matter what, My thoughts won't leave Kamden. I love everything about him. His smile, eyes, amazing personality.. how he's probably the only person in Oklahoma that doesn't say "y'all". I smile every time I think of how when he found out I live in Florida, he asked if I keep a pet dolphin in my bath tub --which would, of course, be amazing. We even share the same favorite color-- silver. God, even his name is amazing. Kandem Ray Jacobson. I love it so much. I love him so much.

--Kamden--


My cell phone buzzes; I have a picture message from Marianna.

I excitedly open it. I love pictures of her, even if she doesn't, which I so don't understand. Why does she hate herself so much? Next time we are on the phone, I'm asking her. And I will make sure she answers.

I finally look down at the picture she sent and gasp. Fuck, she is so gorgeous. I don't know why she doubts herself. I absolutely love everything about her. She's so fair-skinned, not even just for a hispanic person. She has long, beautiful, curly hair. And these deep, brown eyes that she may hate, but I love. I also adore how short she is, and how I'm exactly a foot taller than her. Everything about her just screams 'perfection'. Even her name, Marianna Elise Valdez, is amazing.

It's so strange. I've never liked someone I haven't met before. I've never had a long-distance relationship. I didn't even know they could possibly work out. But I can't ger her off my mind. The more I talk to her, and the more I think about her, I just realize that I have absolutely no doubt that I want to be with her. And I know for sure that I love her more than anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Story's wrapping up. One chapter and an epilogue left. I hope you like it. I think it may be starting to come together nicely. Feedback, please.