Status: Finished.

If Only...

Chapter Five.

--Kamden--


"You sure it's okay, Bri?" I just broke up with Brielle, the girl I was dating. She understands, though. She is a good friend.

"Sure, I understand completely. I like someone else, anyway. But you like that one girl, right? Marianna?"

I look up at her, "How'd you know that?"

She looks back at me knowingly, "You always talk about her. You're always looking at that picture of her, and you're always talking to her. I have to breakt it to you hun, but it's obvious. Now I'm going to leave, and you're going to call her and ask her out. If you don't, I will do it for you. And make sure you tell her you got into that college in Orlando. Then, y'know, in a few months, you'll get to be with your girlfriend."

"Thanks. I-I'll do that," I say to her back as she is walking out the door.

My hands are shaking like crazy as I go to Marianna's contact, stopping to look at her gorgeous picture, and call her.

--Marianna--


I am updating a story on Mibba and talking to my sisters currently.

"And Ben is so cute.. I really like him. I want him to be my new boyfriend!" Jaylyn rants.

"Aw. But what happened to Aspen, Jayjay?" I question.

Carah cuts in, "He likes me now," she giggles.

Kids and their love lives. I shake my head.

"Mari! Do you have a boyfriend?" they both ask, giggling more.

I blush, "N-no..."

"Why? You're so pretty!" Carah exclaims.

"Yeah, really pretty! And nice, too," Jaylyn continues.

Suddenly my phone goes off. I glance at it and see that Kamden is calling. I turn to my sisters.

"Hey Carah, Jay? I need to answer this. If you guys go play for a while, I'll join you soon." I hug them and answer my phone as they leave.

"M-Mar? Hey!" Kamden stutters, sounding nervous about something.

"Hey, Kam," I smile.

"Um, uh.. Listen. I was talking to Brielle today, and we broke up..." my face falls at the mention of her, even if they broke up.

"Uh huh," I deadpan.

"Marianna... I really like you. Bri even noticed that. She thinks we should be together... and s-so do I. With you, I don't even care that it will be long-distance for a few months until I go to college there. Oh, yeah. I got in! So.. I guess what I'm attempting to say is.. will you go out with me?"

I blush bright red at what he says, and beam widely. I can't believe this is happening. My wishes have all come true.

"Of... of course, Kam. This is really surprising. I mean, I never thought you'd like me. I mean, I'm... blah." I rant.

"Babe, why do you hate yourself so much?"

"Um... no reason." I say quietly. I can not tell him.

"Mar, please tell me. I promise, I won't judge you or anything. I just want to know why someone as perfect as you would hate theirself."

"I-it's because.. I'm awkward. I always say the wrong thing, I have four friends. I'm ugly. I just should hate myself.." God, I sound stupid.

"You're amazing, though! You shouldn't hate yourself. You're gorgeous, amazing, I love you. You should love yourself too. Everyone should love you, Marianna."

"Th-thanks, Kam. I... I love you too."

--


"Hey, I think I am gonna go to bed. Night. I love you, Marianna." Kamden says, causing me to both blush and be slightly disappointed that I have to stop talking to him for now.

"Night! I love you too, Kamden." I hang up.

I am genuinely smiling as I look at the clock. It is 11:11 pm. I smile even more widely as I realize...

All my wishes have come true.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end. <3