Status: Has been put on hold. Be back in 1-2 weeks writing new story check it out if you want

The Gemini

Chapter One

Agatha Marce put her headphones against her ears and began to relax as Cursive began to blare at a very unhealthy volume. Her twin sister Christie looked at her, clearly annoyed at the music, and she put the speakers on and Agatha flinched as One Direction began to fill the empty room. It was half an hour before opening and Christie had already managed to piss off her sister.

Agatha had not been in a good mood ever since she found out that her boyfriend was cheating on her and before she could properly tell him off he had gone to San Francisco with his parents and they had not talked since. The twins had been having a crazy adventure of their own in which they had discovered how truly powerful they were. Even though they had lived in London all of their lives they were now worshiped in many different societies across the universe.

"I hate you so much right now," Agatha muttered addressing the music that came out of her sister's Ipod.

"If you tried listening to them, you might like them," Christie retorted sounding like the prick that Agatha thought her to be.

Agatha unhooked her headphones and One Direction was quickly drowned out by the screaming that is associated with Cursive. "Gemini" was one of Agatha's favorite songs because it reminded her of her own life.

Their boss had won the lottery and the replacement was supposed to have their first day that day. He came in and he started humming along to the song and both of the girls began to stare at him.

It was almost as though his wardrobe had been picked out by Helen Keller. He wore a bow tie, a tweed jacket which suspenders were visible through, and dress pants and shoes. He had dark brown eyes and he had floppy brown hair which he had put to one side.

"Hello I am The... John Smith," He tried to cover his mistake.

"Well hello The John Smith," Christie was clearly attracted by the man, and the flirtatiousness in her tone made Agatha scoff.

"Hello to you as well," John Smith seemed completely oblivious to her interests.

Agatha began to laugh as soon as John left the room. Christie only glared at her and began to help a woman who had come into the shop.

They knew that he was not going to be a normal boss.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is mostly meant to make The Secrets of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel a little better.

Some people are saying that I should make longer chapters and others are saying that they are good this way, what should I really do?