Status: Has been put on hold. Be back in 1-2 weeks writing new story check it out if you want

The Gemini

Chapter Two

The next few days were uneventful and John Smith spent most of his time locked away in his office, and every now and then Agatha and Christie would hear the strangest noises coming from there. Most of the time they did not sound of this Earth and there was one noise that got to them the most and that was the sonic frequency that drove away the costumers. The twins didn't care they didn't love there job, but they were grateful to have it knowing the recession that hung around the country like a cloud.

Mr. Smith was still completely unaware of what Christie was feeling and that day Christie decided that she would make him know. She had taken her long dark brown hair and made it into waves, she let her tanned skin show through a strapless shirt that showed half of her stomach, and she wore short skirts that seemed to only be a tight piece of fabric wrapped around her underwear. Agatha had voiced her disdain and hidden her high heels that had 4 inches in the heels. Agatha instead made her wear union bay sneakers.

Agatha kept her brown hair in a pony tail that fell to the small of her back. She wore a raggedy band shirt with black skinny jeans and black congress that rose above her ankles.

It was an hour until closing and there was only one elderly woman who was glaring at the twins as she pretended to look at shirts that were not suitable for a woman of her advanced age. Agatha had her feet up on the counter and was reading a Charles Dickens book for her own entertainment, people thought that this was strange of her. Christie had earbuds stuck in her head spoiling her hearing and she stared into space minding her thoughts.

The lady left and when she did Agatha and Christie let out a collective sigh.

"I thought she would never leave," Agatha laughed.

Christie smiled and joked, "I thought that she was a pedophile or something."

"You are quick to judge," Mr. Smith strode out of his office and slid onto the counter next to Agatha.

Christie's face turned a bright red and she thought that her life was over and that Mr. Smith would not ever like her. She cursed herself for ever saying something like that and that John would not appreciate a joke like that.

That was until John Smith began to laugh, his laugh was carefree yet it had an ancient tone associated with it. The twins began to laugh with him and they all seamed to be getting along and Christie was so relieved by this reaction.

The twins became frightened when they saw Mr. Smith's face go completely pale, and his eyes were wide and unblinking. The twins turned around to see a beautiful statue of a crying angel.

"Was that there before?" Agatha looked quizzically at John Smith.

"Help me and just look at it," he looked like he was barely able to not blink.

Christie folded her arms in rebellion, "What if we don't?"

His eyes were too dry and he blinked, "That."

The angel had moved and now it was closer to them and it had vicious teeth that seemed to not belong to anything of this world.
The twins turned around and Agatha breathed, "Whoa."

Christie didn't turn away from the angel but told her sister off by saying, "It has been so long since I have heard anyone use that expression."

"The two of you, quiet!" John made a quick gesture with his hands to silence them.

"Mr. Smith, what is that," Christie asked.

He didn't answer for a few moments and he shook his head and said, "Oh... it's a weeping angel."

"Wait you paused," Agatha was confused until something clicked in her mind. "John Smith is not your name."

"It is a name," he pulled at his shirt collar.

"Not your true name, so what is your true name?"

"I met a talking skeleton who told me that I should never tell anyone that."

"What do your friends call you?" Christie asked.

"The Doctor."

"Doctor who?" Agatha asked.

"Just The Doctor."

"That is actually kind of cool," Christie smiled still trying to make him like her.

"Finally, someone gets it," The Doctor sighed.

They realized that none of them were looking at the angel and they collectively turned to find that it had its hand on Agatha. She let out a shriek before she evaporated into thin air.

"What happened to her?" Christie screamed.

"She is back in time."

"Don't lie to me!"

"No I am serious, and we are in trouble," he gestured to the angel.

"Not on my watch," Christie was coated by a black shadow. The air was suddenly filled with the scent of apple.

"What are you doing?"

"Saving my sister's life!" The cloud around her wrapped around the angel and with a flick of her wrist, Christie turned it into dust.

"How did you...?" The Doctor's eyes went wide.

"Magic," Christie shrugged like it was nothing.

"Oh... that is why you two must have showed up on the screen, are both of your auras black."

"Yes, and what screen?"

"Nothing, just a metaphor, let's go find your sister," his face turned a shade of dark red.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's right I think that The Doctor doesn't say his true name because Skulduggery Pleasant told him not to.

Sorry the writing is not that good, I wrote this on my phone in the car.

The Weeping Angel was actually only meant to be a filler so that you got the idea of how powerful the twins are and Agatha being gone was only supposed to be a minor setback. I hope that wasn't too fast for you.