Status: Has been put on hold. Be back in 1-2 weeks writing new story check it out if you want

The Gemini

Chapter Four

Christie turned around in the snow that fell on her face. In London it had been the middle of summer. Christie suddenly shivered as the cold finally came to meet her senses.

"Where are we?" Christie had not stopped laughing.

"Cardiff," The Doctor exclaimed.

"Oh..." Christie sounded disappointed and her joy was immediately cut off.

"1759."

Christie was so excited that she looked about ready to explode, "I've been to other universes but nothing like this."

"You weren't in a different universe; you were only in a different galaxy," The Doctor sounded angry.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" A girl came out of the swirling snow. Christie ran toward her sister and they hugged each other, "There is no signal here!"

"I love you so much," Christie smiled.

"Another adventure?" Agatha's face brightened as she looked at her sister.

"Agatha and Christie, we will be so great," The Doctor smiled.

They all walked back to the TARDIS; Agatha gave the same reaction that Christie did and The Doctor was upset that she knew about the second dimension as well.

"Why do you have to be so clever?" The Doctor frowned at the twins.

"We are space travelers that are have religions built after them," Agatha smiled, "We know stuff."

The Doctor let out a low chuckle that made Christie bit her lip and have one leg throb. "Heel girl," Agatha whispered into her ear.

"Now to pick up our next passengers," The Doctor ran to his controls, and the twins followed him up the platform.

"Why do you need us?" Christie asked.

"There are cracks in time and not like the ones that I have faced before," The Doctor began to play with the gadgets.

"Then get a contractor," Agatha joked, but The Doctor didn't laugh.

"There are monsters seeping through and I need people to help me," The Doctor didn't stop working.

"Like the Sobbing Angel thing?" Christie asked.

"Yes exactly; that was only one, but there will be so many more," The Doctor sounded a little frightened.

The twins looked at each other and began to jump up and down in joy. It had been so long for them since they had a good adventure.

"So, who are we going to get?" Christie was almost bubbling over with excitement .

"Um..." The Doctor turned a screen towards him.

"I knew there was gonna be a screen," Christie sighed.

"... The Twins of Legend."

"Names?" Agatha intervened.

"Sophie and Josh Newman."

Agatha's face went pale and she looked over to see that her sister's mouth was wide open. This was not going to turn out well. Take out your stopwatches to record the longest, most awkward silence ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Twins of Legend are going to come in the next chapter which may take a while to update.

I am sad that no one has noticed Agatha and Christie.
Agatha and Christie... oh well.