Status: Has been put on hold. Be back in 1-2 weeks writing new story check it out if you want

The Gemini

Chapter Five

Agatha looked about ready to faint, when she asked the question burning through her mind, "When will we find them, and where?"

"Well according to my calculations..." he hit a few buttons on his counsel. "...wait how is that possible?"

"What isn't?" Christie asked.

The Doctor ran away from the counsel and toward the doors. "Well they should be right..." he opened the door and was immediately obscured from the twin's view. "Doctor," Agatha ran over to the railing with Christie at her heels.

"Ow," The Doctor's moan was muffled underneath the two bodies that covered him.

The blonde girl turned over and blinked her brilliant blue eyes she had a silver glow surrounding her. She had an athletic build and she appeared to be sick to her stomach. She groaned and got to her feet.

"Mm... hmm bwa hmm," The Doctor was still covered by a blonde boy. He looked to be well muscled and he shared most of his features with his sister. Including when he opened his eyes, bright blue eyes. The only thing that separated the two was their gender and the gold shadow that was around him.

The Doctor jumped to his feet and brushed back his hair, but it fell back into its crazy form. He seemed disappointed to learn that the four most powerful people were magical. "You must be Sophie," he smiled at her, but he lost his smile as he looked at the boy, "and you must be Josh."

"Hello," Sophie shared Christie's interests in The Doctor. She let her hoodie slip to below her shoulder. That was until Josh gave her a glare which made her only shrug and smile at him.

"Who are you?" Josh asked his eyes her like daggers which made The Doctor shift in his shoes.

"He's The Doctor," Christie's voice carried off of the platform.

Josh turned to face the twins, and Agatha sank back into the shadows. Christie had taken sides with her sister in hating Josh. That had led to the self-destruction of the friendship Christie had shared with Sophie. Josh gave Christie a death stare, which was something that was not in the skill set of Christie. She quickly shied away with a cute face that made her showed that she was the victim. She had used it so many times when she had saved nations from ruthless dictators. She would give them that look at their execution.

Josh sneered and turned to The Doctor, but The Doctor spoke first, "I think it would be best if you change your attitude." His face showed no remorse, but he still looked scared. Christie realized that it was not fear of Josh, it was something else.

"You need to tell me who you are, and none of this 'Doctor' stuff," Josh became less sure of himself.

"My name is The Doctor, and I need your help."

"Well you can count me out!"

"No," Sophie said and walked away from her brother and stood next to The Doctor.

"You can't trust him," Josh's tone was that a father would take.

"I can trust them," she pointed to Christie and Agatha.

Josh turned to see Agatha was avoiding meeting his eyes. "You trust that... jerk... more than me," his aura became darker.

"Right now, yes," Sophie would not break eye contact.

In this time stream Josh had just left Sophie in a burning building. Sophie was not very pleased about this.

"Right," The Doctor muttered walking over to the door. "The door is open if you want to go."

He snapped his fingers and the door flung open to reveal San Francisco or just overpowering fog that flowed into the TARDIS. Josh crossed his arms and said, "I need to protect my sister."

"Don't worry," Agatha joked, "The Doctor only date-rapes half of us."

"Three-quarters if I had my way," The Doctor laughed, and everyone except Josh joined in.

"What is our ultimate goal?" Sophie asked.

"Save the world," The Doctor smiled.

Josh only walked away and turned into one corridor. He continued walking until The Doctor cried out, "Not that way!" The twins heard a loud splash, and a roar of anger. "That is the swimming pool."

"I'm exhausted," Sophie yawned, and Agatha and Christie suddenly realized the fatigue that came over them.

"You're sharing a room," The Doctor pointed them in the right direction.

The three got lost a few times before they opened the door to their brand new room.

"Bunk beds," Agatha moaned.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know this may be a bit confusing for Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel considering what happens at the end of The Enchantress, but if you want me to change something just tell me.