Status: Has been put on hold. Be back in 1-2 weeks writing new story check it out if you want

The Gemini

Chapter Six

Agatha moaned when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned on her stomach and put her pillow over her head. She felt the blanket being pulled off of her body. Under it Agatha was only wearing a black pokka-dot tank top and black short-shorts.

"Just give me a minute mom," Agatha took the pillow off of her head to see her room. It was the bedroom that she had shared with her sister back in London. She recognized the pink curtains that contrasted the walls that were painted navy blue. Her section of the wall was covered by band posters. Her floor was littered by clothing and other various objects, while Christie kept her half perfectly clean.

Agatha turned on her side to see her mother's smiling face with her father's arm wrapped around her. They were of Indian decent which made the twins share the features. Agatha noticed that Christie was not in the room, so she assumed that she was already down stairs.

She turned back to see that her parents had changed. Their smiles had faded and they began to speak in perfect unison, "Help us. Darling Agatha, please help us." There was blood that seeped onto the floor in drops of perfect scarlet. Her parents began to fuse together into a mess of skin and flesh. They soon morphed into a puddle on the floor.

***

Agatha woke screaming at the top of her lungs, "Mum, Dad!"

Christie jumped from the top of the bunk and began to comfort her sister and wrapped her arms around Agatha's waist. Agatha found that she was in the same clothing with her jeans and her now faded Green Day shirt. They were back in the room in the TARDIS with the room that they shared with Sophie and Josh, who were too exhausted to wake.

Agatha and Christie talked for a while, nothing important, just... stuff. That was until an hour later The Doctor walked into the room.

"Time for an adventure," his smile was genuine.