I am Beautiful with you

Chapter Two

5 years later:

Sheila and Matt had their ritual to sneak out at night to meet up at the park. Sheila sat waiting for Matt to come one night when a group of boys show up. She sat there nervously hoping Matt would hurry up and get there. Once the boys spotted Sheila they smirked and started to circle her as she was sitting on the bench. “Well, well look what we have here” one of them said while smirking and licking his lips. They had to be at least a few years older than she was.

“Yea a young piece of ass, I like that” another one of them stated. Sheila just stayed looking at the ground feeling even more uncomfortable. They kept eyeing her and making sexual comments to her so she decided to get up and quickly run away but one of the boys grabs her by the arm. “Let go of me!” Sheila yelled while trying to get loose. The boy began to back her up to a tree as the others circled around.

All of a sudden Matt appears and starts beating up the boys one at a time. He goes after the boy who has Sheila pinned against the tree and throws him to the ground and starts punching him in the face repeatedly until his friends got him away from Matt. All the boys run off as Matt yells “Yeah, you better run you fuckers!” then he goes to pick Sheila up.

“Are you ok She? I’m so sorry that I was late. I should have been here.” he says while hugging her. Sheila shakes her head yes while hugging Matt back and staying close to him. “I won’t let anyone hurt you She. Not anyone, not ever.” he tells her as he kisses her forehead. “Come on let’s get out of here” Matt says taking Sheila’s hand and leading her farther into the park to one of their secrete places.

They got to their spot by the lake and sat there as Sheila rested her head on Matt’s shoulder. He interlocks his fingers with hers and smiles down at her. “You know She, you’re my girl forever and always” Matt tells her while resting his head on hers. “I know Mattie” she replies while smiling big. Then it happened, Matt pressed his lips against Sheila’s. He’s always only kissed her cheek, forehead or hand but never has he kissed her on the lips until this very moment. They both felt something that they have never felt before all due to this kiss. They soon would feel something even more than this.