Status: In Progress

Alpha & Hunter

Tension & Thrill

The metallic perfume of blood stained my senses, making my head swim. Voices were drowned out by gunfire and growls. I was stationed behind a a stone wall in the Garden, directing orders and trying to keep the enemy at bay. In such a moment I had very little room to think; my conscious was being ripped between present and everything single thing wrong in the House. Specifically with Constantine. Speaking of the blue-eyed devil, he hadn't shown his face the entire duration of the ambush. It felt like I was going to burst out of my very own skin.

I reloaded my rifle after sending in the last of the reinforcements. As it turned out, there were a lot more Sangue then originally thought. Whether who would win or lose was still in the balance. Word of Marku reached me and my sanity fell even lower.

"General Gabriel! Head Hunter Marku has been injured. A few Hunters are taking him back to the mansion."

Fuck! The situation was escalating quickly and I was beginning to run out of ideas. Things were going horribly wrong, yes, but I knew it wasn't over. Whatever was destined to happened hadn't happened yet. It was like there was a ticking clock behind my eyelids, counting down to the moment when things would shatter. I snarled, a Sangue creeping behind my back. I grabbed his windpipe and ripped it out with my bare hand, hot crimson splattering my face. His body convulsed for a moment before lying still.

My actions were fueled by animal rage with no former consideration. Grabbing the hunter who addressed me I howled in his face.

"Where the fuck is Constantine?! We're getting slaughtered out here!" The Hunter merely regarded me with silent fear and I let him go, cracking my neck in frustration. At this rate the mansion grounds would be overrun. It seemed as if they had sent their entire House to try and overthrow us. Before I could take my squad and fall back to the south wall a voice rocketed through the air, and somehow the shooting stopped.

"Gabriel, I've been looking for you. And now here you are."

At first I believed it to be Constantine, but the voice was different and it made me sick to my stomach. My muscles quivered and my head ached. That voice. I had heard it before, a long long time ago. It spoke again.

"Come out Gabriel. I only want to talk...for now."
♠ ♠ ♠
who could it be?! :D