Status: In Progress

Alpha & Hunter

Undisclosed Desires

I wasn't surprised by Constantine's actions, but I was still royally pissed. He was the most bipolar ass I had ever met. From my position on the floor, I glared up at him, attempting to burn holes in his face. One moment he was smiling down at me, and the next he was straddling my hips. I shifted underneath him, snarling behind my clenched teeth.

"Constant, this isn't funny. Get the fuck off me."

"I thought you liked this," The Alpha said, his hand hovering dangerously close to the inner potion of my thigh.

I struggled again, leaving claw marks in the hardwood. 'Encounters' like this happened every few months or so, and I never enjoyed them. Maybe something deep, dark, and hidden inside me enjoyed it. But for the most part, all I wanted to do was beat Constant's annoying ass. I didn't understand what pleasure he got from teasing me.

"Yah, well, I'm not drunk enough for this shit. So fuck off already."

"Such harsh words! You hurt me Gabriel, you really do." Constantine laughed and licked his lips, a hungry flame growing in his damned blue eyes. This was bad...very bad. I had seen that look before; everything was escalating to levels I didn't wish to take part in. A thin film of panic had formed over my ribs, coaxing my heart into hysteria.

"Constant, stop. Now, please. Leave me the fuck alone." I said. My voice had gone quiet, but there was still promise of a threat laced between the words. Our eyes locked and it took a severe amount of self-control for me not to look away. Something about his eyes made shivers dance on every inch of my skin. They were rich and wide and blue; so, so blue. It was like the sky had fallen into the ocean, creating a mixture of icy water.

From his position above me, Constantine's face was etched into an expression I couldn't decipher. With his mouth drawn into a tight line his gaze seemed to be examining every part of me. It was a horrible sensation and my muscles tensed, preparing to break free. Abruptly he leaned down; first he stared at my eyes, and then my lips. Even the faintest movement would bring us together. I sensed his attention to detail decreasing, so I harvested the opportunity.

The raw strength boiling in my body shoved him off me. He landed with a crash on the piano, the wood splintering under the force of the blow. Without hesitation I appeared above him, my claws ripping into the side of his face. One moment I was watching blood spray from his cheek and the next I was being hurled into the mini bar. Bottles exploded and glass rained down on me, slicing my face and hands. Blood poured freely from my nose and over my lips, a cascade of red that dripped down my neck. Before I had time to react Constantine grabbed me again, slamming my head against the stone fireplace.

Stars burst behind my eyelids but I refused to be phased. Lashing out I caught Constant on the ribs; a series of loud cracks rocketed through the air. I saw pain and rage burning in those ocean eyes. I didn't care. The atmosphere shattered and our bodies collided, hot hands holding each other with iron grips. With our lips smashed together I could hardly breathe, but I didn't care. The only thing I cared about was the moment we were locked in.

I was too blinded by my passionate hatred for him, and the fact that I was intensely, hopelessly, and wildly in love with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just want to give a little shout-out to all my new readers and subscribers! <3 Honestly, it means the world to me and you are all amazing. I hope you continue reading and enjoy the story. :')