My Best Friend, Zoe.

one/one.

My best friend Zoe is a pretty amazing person. She's got big baby blue orbs and always has black eyeliner rimmed around her eyes to make them stand out. She's got perfectly straightened blonde hair that reaches to her waist. I'm so jealous, I wish I had hair like that.

Being only 13 and starting to go through puberty, everyone changes. She changed a lot - more than I thought she would. My best friend Zoe came to my little apartment that was shared with my older brother (who Zoe had a crush on) and decided to tell me that it was time to part ways in middle school.

I was upset, but I watched her all the time. At Recess, she'd be with the popular girls talking about the hottest celebrities and the local Football guys. At 13, that was all some girls could care about. I cared about my best friend who ditched me.

She made friends with every new guy or girl, talking to them and discussing certain topics. If only she knew how ridiculous she looks trying to make everyone like her, then she would stop and come back to be my best friend.

Once we moved on to high school at 15, she scored the school's hottie as her boyfriend.

My best friend Zoe turned into someone that I never wanted her to be, nor thought she would be. Once she had a huge party celebrating her 16th there were rumours that she had slept with three guys in one night. Everyone liked her still, but only because she was a slut.

She never talked to me ever since middle school. I never wanted anything to do with her.

But I'd wish she'd realise that all the time she spent getting people to like her was worthless and just a few months from now she'll never see them again.

Because I've seen many girls and boys, boyfriends especially come and go and treat her like dirt. I see what's inside her head and how alone she really is. But she's always going to be a social butterfly, have everyone liking her because she likes the attention.

My best friend Zoe is going to regret everything she's ever done in her life. One day, she will find me and say sorry... I'm just waiting for that day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback's nice.

Pretty simple, I suppose.