Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

He sighed running his fingers in his hair.

Kevin's point a view.
I walked up the stairs and prepared myself for an argument. "I finally got into my room and nick was behind me. "He was just staring at me with his eyebrow raised." What do you want to talk about bro? Nick asked. "I want to talk about Sarah. I said." Nick just nodded. "What about her? He asked." You guys are very touchy lately. I said. "Nick crossed his arms and stared at me."
Here we go. I thought. "So what if we are? Nick said." She's young. I said. "She 18 and last time I checked that was legal age. Nick said." I know I know, but I'm just beig a protective big brother. I said. "Protecting her from what exactly? He asked."

Protecting her from getting pregnate at a young age. I said. "Nick eyed me down." Yeah he's taller than me. "Are you trying to say you don't want her to have physicalness? Nick asked." No it's not what I'm saying. I said. "I just don't want her to feel pressured. I said." She's not being pressured! He said crossing his arms now. "I know that. I said." I just want to make sure she ready for that kind of step shes a young lady. I said. "Nick grew angry I can see it in his eyes." How about you let me worry about that and stop interfering. He said angerly. "I just nodded and put my hands up in defense." Nick stared at me once last time and stormed down stairs. "I sighed and sat on my bed."

Everyone's point a view.

I stared at dani and she had her head on my shoulder. "You must be that tired or out of shape? I said giggling." Sarah I think it's both. She said laughing, but all of a sudden we heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. "We both saw nick storming down the stairs and leaving the house." What was that all about? I asked. "Dani just shrugged and sat up." A second later we heard two sets of footsteps coming from the stairs. "We see Joe and Kevin." What was all the booming? Joe asked. "It was nick. Kevin said." Why what happened? Joe asked. "Dani and I nodded in a union." I was just trying to talk to him and he must be having a diabetes wack right now. He said. "We all nodded in ageement." I stared at the front door and pouted.

"Kevin saw me and wrapped his arm around me." He'll be back he just needs to cool off. He said. "I nodded and stared at the door still." Dani looked at Kevin with her eyebrow raised wanting an explanation. "Hey babe can you help me with Layla upstairs. Kevin asked his wife." She nodded and they both went upstairs.
"I looked at the door still then all of a sudden Joe wraps his arms around me." It's okay cuteness. He said. "Can we do something constructive? I asked." He nodded and grabs my hand and pulls me up the stairs. "I got pulled into his room and pushed onto his bed." What shall we do? He asked. "How about we get some balloons and blow them up and tape them your closet and pop them with kernels and slingshots? I offered." Joe stared at me in awwed. "How do you come up with these things? He asked."

Television! I said in a funny accent. "Well them let's do it! He said." I'll be right back I'm going to get the kernels and slingshots, Joe said. "I nodded." The balloons are in the drawer. He said pointing to the computer desk. "I got up and opened the drawer and grabbed the package of balloons." I grabbed one and stared blowing them up. "I finally blew up 35 balloons when Joe finally came back." Sorry it took so long I couldn't find the last slingshot. He said. "I giggled and nodded." I grabbed some balloons and stared taping them to his closet. "Need any help shorty? He asked chuckling." I rolled my eyes and handed him the balloons. "He taped them up and picked me up and threw me on his bed."
If you do not stop throwing me on your bed ima beat you up. I said. "Oh really? He asked challenging me." Yes really I said challenging him back. "He got closer to my face then poked me really hard making me blink twice." That really hurt. I said giggling rubbing my forehead. "I sat on his bed and grabbed a kernel and tried shooting at the balloon and failing miserably." You have grat aim. Joe said rolling his eyes. "Okay Mr. Sarcastic lets see if you can do any better? I said challenging him again." He grabbed a kernel and shot at the balloon and popping it. "I stuck my tongue out at him and murmured under my breathe." Lucky shot. I said.

"I grabbed a kernel and shot at a balloon making it pop." Yey! I said falling over. "We shot at the balloons for an hour now until we heard the front door close." Anger management is back. Joe said in a mumble. "I giggled and laid back still." Let's just try and pop this last stupid impossible balloon. I said. "We aimed at the stupid balloon 4 or 5 times." Gah! This balloon is impossible! Joe said. "Suddenly joes door opens and nick stood there staring at us." What are you guys doing? Nick asked. "Just trying to pop this last balloon with kernels. I said." Nick stared at us, but all of a sudden he picks me up and I help a kernel and my slingshot. "Hey now! Joe said." We didn't finish our last balloon popping! He said. "Nick stared at Joe and took the slingshot from my hands and pulled it back and shot at the balloon with the kernel making it pop." How did...? I asked. "You guys arnt pulling the slingshot farther back enough. He said carrying me out of the room."

I waved at Joe as he waved back. "Nick slung me over his shoulder and into his room." Put me down. I said giggling. "Never! He said in a growl." Did you just growl at me Mr. Jonas? I asked. "Suddenly he threw me on his bed and I bounced for a second."
I looked at him with annoyance, but all of a sudden got up and jumped on him backing him fall onto the floor with a huge thud. "Nick hand his hands on my lower back staring at me." What was that for? He asked smirking. "I've been tosse on a bed 3 times today! I said." Wait what? He asked. "Joe. I said." Nick tenses up and rolled his eyes. "Ima kill him. Nick said, but suddenly i leaned down and kissed behind his ear." He's hands swiftly moved to my lower hips and her him sigh. "I moved down to his lower collar bone making him growl softly in his throat." I pulled back and he just stared at me, but suddenly flipped us over so he was on top now. "I ran my hands down his chest to his stomach and wrapped my hands around his waist." He leans in and kisses my neck then swiftly moves up to my lips. "I grabbed his lower one with my lips and tugged making him groan." We were on the floor and the blankets were half on the bed and half off. "I grabbed his shirt and slowly raised it up." He pulled back and took his shirt off and threw it on the ground. "I raked my eyes up and down his chest then moved them up to his eyes." He leaned down and kissed my lips again and moved his fingertips at the edge of my shirt raking his fingers up some exposing some skin of my stomach. "He stared moving his fingers up more until it was half way up my rib cage, but suddenly we hear someone call my name." Nick groaned and pushed my shirt back down. "Yeah? I asked." Can you come here for a second? Kevin asked. "Yeah I'll be there in a second. I said." I looked at nick and leaned in and kissed him quickly and got up. "Nick sat there and ran his hand through his hair sighing." We have to get our own place. He thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter. Love Sarah xoxo.