Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

Hotel/ beach arrival.

We all finally arrived at the hotel. "This place is huge. I said." You say that everytime we go to a hotel. Kevin said. "That is not true. I said." Nick looked at me with his eyebrow raised. "Don't give me that look. I said." Nick stared at me still. "Okay okay fine I say it everytime I see a hotel. I said." Nick smiled at me and opened the door. "I slipped out and stretched." That was a very long car ride. I said. "No it wasn't. Joe said." Yes it was. I said. "You're both wrong, it was in the middle. Dani said." Joe and I both stopped arguing and looked at each other then back at dani. "No way! Joe and I said in a union." You two would argue at a stop sign, just shutup. Kevin said.

"Joe started it. I said in a mumble." Joe stopped in his tracks. "You better watch your back. Joe said." Ooooh, I'm scared. I said. "Oh you will be. He said." I looked up at Kevin ad e had that look on his face. "If looks could kill, Joe and I would be dead. I thought." We finally made it into the hallway where are rooms are located. "So who's sleeping with who? "Nick, Joe, and cuteness to a room. Kevin said." I grabbed the key and ran toward the room. "I get first pick! I yelled." Over my dead body! Joe yelled chasing me. "We finally made it to the room and I opened It and ran inside." I want this bed. I said. "Why? Joe asked." It's huge and I need my space. I said. "Right you of all people would know that nick pulls you onto his chest leaving you plenty of room. Joe said." You're just jealous cause you have none to snuggle. I said. "No way. Joe said, but all of a sudden Joe gets slapped in the back of his head." Ow bro, why. He said. "Well I'm sures hell not going to hit Sarah. He said." Good choice. Joe said. "Is it possible to want to sleep? I asked." Yeah you can. Nick said. "I smiled and walked over to my suitcase and grabbed shorts and tank." I walked to the bathroom and changed real fast. "Finally got out and stared at nick." Hey babe what you doing? I asked. "Going to take a nap with you, that okay? Nick asked." Yeah babe, you don't have to ask. I said. "I walked over to the bed and laid down." I stared at nick while he was getting his stuff ready. "Nick walked into the bathroom and changed." He finally came out of there and walked up to the bed and laid down. "I turned over so I was facing the wall." Suddenly I felt nick trace shaped into my back. "What are you doing? I asked." Drawling. He said. "I turned over and kissed him." What was that for? He asked. "Arnt I allowed too? I asked." Oh course. He said. "I smiled and rolled on top of him." Babe, joes just in the bathroom. He said. "He's going to get a shower. I said." How do you know? Nick asked. "Wait for it. I said." Suddenly the shower comes on and the sound of metal rubbing against each other to close. "That's freaky. Nick said."

Sometimes. I said pressing my lips to his. "I felt his ands go down my back." So beautiful. Nick said. "I'm sorry we can't have our own room. Nick said." It's okay babe. I don't mind. I said. "Well I do, I want to be able to do this and not get intrupted. He said." I smiled and leaned in to kiss him, but all of a sudden he flipped us over so I was on bottom. "I felt him trace his fingers up my legs." He stopped at the rim of my shorts. "Beautiful. He said." I'm sure. I said. "I love you. He said." I love you too. I said. "He leaned in and kissed me." Made out for a minute or two getting lost into it." Suddenly we hear the water go off. "Should I get off now? Nick asked." He has another 10 minutes left. I said." I flipped us over so I was on top again. "I pushed myself up and kissed the tip of his nose." I felt his hads crasp around me and lock together. "Don't do that babe. Nick said."

Do what? I asked all inoucent. "Oh you know what. Nick said." Oh you mean this? I asked. "I pulled myself up him again and kissed his cheek this time." I heard Nick growl. "Don't start something we can't finish. He said." I giggled on how turned on he was. "I scooted up at little and whispered in his ear." You know you want it. I said, slowly biting his ear. "I felt nick hands tighten around me then suddenly spun us and slammed his lips into mine." We got so lost into the mood that we forgot joes was in the bathroom. "Egh guys get a room. We heard Joe said." We pulled back and saw a disgusted look on his face. "I giggled and pushed nick off." Sorry Joe. I said. "Yeah sorry my ass. Joe said in a mumble." I don't want to hear anything! Joe said pointing at us. "Same goes to you! I said." Joe got wide eyes." That was the most disgustingest thing I ever heard. Joe said. "Right I said." Just to sleep. Joe said laughing turning off the lamp. "I curled up to Nick and I felt him kiss my forehead." Goodnight beautiful. Nick said softly. "Goodnight nick. I said."
Goodnight guys! Joe said. "Goodnight Joe we said in a union."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter love Sarah xoxo