Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

The coin flip

I finally woke up. Jessy wasn't here so she must be down stairs. I got up and walked downstairs. I saw Joe, Kevin, And Jessy. "Well, good morning sleeping beauty. Kevin said." Morning guys. I said. I looked around, Where is Nick? I asked. "Out with people. Joe said, He will be back any min though." Like 20 mins later I heard the front door open. I looks up and saw Andy six. "Andy I said, as I ran to him." Hey gorgeous. Andy said. "What are you doing here? I asked." Well, Kevin invited me over. "Oh did he? I asked looking at Kevin." Kevin looked at me and grinned. "I grabbed Andys hand and pulled him to the couch, Let's sit and be lazy Andy. I said." Andy laughed, sure let's. He said. "We both watched t.v. for an hour." I heard the front door opened I looked up and saw Nick. "Hey guys Nick said." Hey Nick. I said. he looked at me and smiled, But became serious when he saw Andy. "I got up and grabbed Andy's hand ad pulled him up with me." Hey Andy can you take me out for Icecream? I asked. "He smiled and nodded." Wait Sarah? Kevin said. "Yeah Kevin I said." Isn't Nick supposed to take you out for icecream today? I was wided eyed, Oh Yeah I said, I totally forgot." I looked at Nick do you still want to take me? I asked. "He looked at me and nodded." Andy looks at us, You know it's not a problem to take you? he said. "Nick looks at him with a frown, No I promised her a day ago. He said." So? Andy said, it's really not a problem to take her. "Whoa guys, Kevin said, Why don't you let cuteness choose?" I glared at Kevin, But looked at Andy and Nick." Uhh I said, I don't know I said. "Why don't you flip a coin? Joe suggested." I grabbed a coin off the coffe table and looked at Nick, It your call. "Heads Nick said." I flipped the coin and it landed on the floor. "Joe bursts out laughing, You know you're supposed to catch it right Cuteness he said." I rolled my eyes and walked over to the coin and looked at it. "What does it say? Nick asked." Tails, I said. "Nick frowned, But nodded." Alright, Let's go to the ice cream place. Andy said." I looked at Nick and gave him a Weak smile. "maybe next time I said." Nick just nods and went upstairs. "I looked at Andy, You ready to go? I asked." Andy nods and smiles, Let's go. "We left the house and got ice cream." We walked down the sidewalk and Andy grabbed my hand. "I like you Sarah. Andy said." I smiled, Well I like you too I said.
we finally reached the Ice cream place and order. "10 mins late we finally sat down with our icecream." Can I ask you something? Andy said." I looked at him with a questionable look. "Will you be my Girlfriend? he asked." I looked at him with wided eyes. yeah sure Andy I will. "He smiled. great he said." well lets get back I said. "Andy nods and takes me back home."
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright here's another chapter. I know it's short, But the next chapter will be better I promise. Love Sarah xoxo.