Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

The way he looks at her....

I finally woke up I had a huge headache. I turned my head and saw Nick laying beside me. he had his arm wrapped around me. I poked his face and he opened his eyes. "What is it Sarah? He asked half asleep." Thank you for saving me yesterday. I said. "You don't have to thank me Cuteness I did it because you're my bestfriend, I love you and I care about so much. he said." I did something I thought I'd never do, I leaned down and kisses his cheek. "I love you too Nick. I said." He opened his eyes al the wa. I looked into his eyes and i swore they look like they were they full of love But I must be seeing things....Right? "Sarah? he said." Yeah? I asked. "Can I tell you something he said." Sure? I said, really wanting to know what he wants to tell me. "I wan--, But he was cut off by Kevin and Joe barging in. Hey guys we are just checking on you. Kevin said." Yeah, We would of came in Yesterday, But you guys were passed out before we got the chance to check up on you. joe said smiling." I looked at Nick, But he looked frustrated. "Alright Cuteness go get a shower and Then I'll take a look at that cut on your head. kevin said." I nodded, I looked at Nick. "Can you tell me later? I asked." Nick just nods and lays his head back down on the pillow. "I got up and left, I ran into the shower and took one." 15 mins later I went into my room quickly because I was in a towl and changed into skinnies and See no more shirt. "I walked downstairs and saw Nick and Kevin watching t.v." Hey Brother you can look at my cut now. Kevin looked at me. "Alright upstairs is where the first aid kit is at. Kevin said." I nodded and looked at Nick. "Nick got up and walked over to us, Its in my room I'll get it." he ran upstairs and brought it downstairs in seconds. "Kevin grabbed it and opened it up." Nick sat by me and watched. "let's see that cut. Kevin said, as he moved the hair out of my face and saw a gash in my head. "Oww cuteness how did you manage to do that? Kevin said, As he grabbed the neosporin." he puts in on my head and puts bandage on it. "All better Kevin said." he got up and went to out the first aid in the closet. "you didn't kiss it better I said." Kevin laughed, the phone rang while he made his way over to me. "Hold up cuteness he said, as he went into the kitchen and answered it." I looked at Nick and gave him a small smile. "Nick leans in and kisses my forehead." Kevin was looking at us and smiled, But continued talking on the phone. "Thank you Nick I said." Anything for you. He said back. "I stood up and he got up too. "He was looking down at me and I was looking at the floor" Kevin got off the phone and looked at Nick. "Nick is looking at Sarah with so much Love?...as if he was really in love with her? Kevin thought, but all of a sudden he smiled. "I looked at Kevin and gave him a weird look." Oh no I thought he's thinking about something and I'm afraid to know what.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright another chapter I hope you like it!! Love Sarah xoxo ps any ideas on how to make things more interesting? Or the way I write okay? Let me know in a comment or message if you have any ideas or suggestions on what I should do different. If I need to change.