Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

Advice from the best.

"Wake up Cuteness. I heard Nick whisper to me." I slowly opened my eyes. "What wrong Nick?" I asked half asleep." Nothin is wrong he said, just letting you know we get off the plane in an hour. "I raised an eye brow at him, Are you serious? I asked." Nick nodded, We're only on the plane for 8 hours he said. "oh I said, Well I'm glad you woke me then. I said." Why? Nick questioned. "Because I want your opinion on something. I said all serious now." alright, I'm all ears. Nick said. "Should I die the blonde red? I asked." he looked at me for a second. "Sarah.... you don't need my opinion for that he said." Yeah I do I said, Your opinion matters the most. "Sarah. Nick said with a sigh...he put his hand on my face. Why do you care for my opinion so bad? He asked." Kevin was walking by on the jonas private jet and saw my sad facial expression and he frowned, But kept walking. "I looked at Nick...It's because I-- but I stopped and looked away... Nevermind Nick I said with a sigh." No tell me Nick said. "I looked at him again, I--- But Joe cut me off." Cuteness Kevin wants to talk to you. Joe said." Nick looked at joe. "Dude can't it wait? Nick asked." Joe shook his head "No bro, It's important. He said." Joe stuck his hand out for me. "I grabbed his hand and he pulled me toward the back of the jet." I saw Danielle, Kevin, and Jessy talking until they spotted me. "Sarah Kevin said, Are you okay?" Yeah I said. "Are you sure? Jessy asked." Did Nick something to upset you? Kevin asked concern. "I just looked down again, But tears started to fall." I looked up and Kevin then went wided eyed. "Sarah!! What's wrong? Kevin asked very worried now." Nick was sitting in his seat when he heard Kevins worried voice. "Nick got up and ran into the area we were at and saw Kevin hugging me." Sarah?? Nick said. "Kevin looks up and sees Nick." I turned around with tears going down my face. "Kevin looked at Nick again." whoa I never seen Nick with so much hurt in his eyes. Kevin thought to himself. "Mrs. Jonas came in, Can I talk to Sarah in private please?" we all jumped from her random ninja appearance. "They all nod and got up and left, But Kevin and Danielle leans in and kisses my forehead before they left and closed the door." It looks like you need some motherly advice? Mrs. Jonas Said. "I just nod and sat down on the couch and she walked up to me and sat down beside me." Its Nick isn't it? she asked. "I looked at her with wided eyes, How did you know? I asked." Its a motherly instincts She chuckles." Plus, I see the way you look at him. "You love him don't you? She asked." I looked up at her and nodded. "She smiled and your afraid to tell him?" I nodded again. "Like you can't go a day without him, Because you'll miss him? Mrs. Jonas asked." I just nod again, What can I do? I asked. "She smiled, Do what he does when he's afraid to say something to someone." I raised an eyebrow at her for her to continue. "Write a song for him. Mrs. Jonas said." I looked down for a second, Than all of a sudden I jolted up. "Thank you Mrs. Jonas! I said as i gave her a hug." Your welcome Sarah she said smiling giving me a hug back. "I opened the door and ran out passed everyone." Where's the fire Cuteness? Kevin said laughing. "I have to write something down I said as I ran to my seat and pulled out paper and a pen." I wrote down random stuff and folded it up ad stuck it in my bra because I don't have pockets. "HEY!! jessy said really loudly, I do that too she said laughing." stuff items in your bra? joe asked. "Well duh? Danille said, that's the best place to hide stuff." Nick, Joe, and Kevin looked at each other back in forth. "You girls are weird they said in a union." but soon we heard Alright everyone buckle up we are landing in a few. Mr. Jonas said. "We all sat down and buckled up, but soon we landed." Finally! joe said running out of the plane. "I unbuckled my seat belt and tried to reach my suitcase, But someone brought it down and started carrying it." thanks Nick i said. "Your welcome he said smiling." We all got into the rentaled Car. "I had to sit by Joe in the back." Danielle and Kevin in front of us and Jessy, Frankie, & Nick in front of them. "finally Mr. and Mrs. Jonas up way front driving." Next stop Beach house Mr. Jonas said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright another chapter I hope you like it love Sarah xoxo