Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

Writing a song and the phone call

 I felt Joe kiss me and I kissed back. "Kevin came in." Am I missing something? Kevin asked. "Joe looked at Kevin." I'm not letting Nick hurt her anymore. Joe said. "Kevin smiled, well you too look cute together." thanks I said. smiling. "Okay well I'm hungry. I said." Sarah's back to normal alright. Dahvie said rolling his eyes. "I need a shower ._. I said."  well I got you clothes Sarah. Joe said. "I brought my sweat pants and white muscle shirt. And boxer shorts." thanks Joey I said. "I get up slowly and Went into te bathroom to shower." 20 mins later I was finally done showering and changed into the clothes joe gave me. "I walked out and sat on the bed." Brother? Where is everyone? I asked. "they went into the cafeteria to get food and bring it back here. Kevin said."  Oh, we'll alrighty then. I said. "I layed back down on my bed and watched some t.v." I looked at Kevin and he wa staring at me. "whatcha staring at? I asked." so you and joe? Kevin asked. "I looked at him for a second and just nod." How do you think Nick will feel about this? Kevin asked. "I just shrugged, he's only my best friend so he should be happy for me. I said." You have an answer for everything don't you? Kevin asks smiling. "maybe. I said."  We heard a knock at the door and someone coming in. "yo yo, we got food. Joe said, as they all came back in the room." joe sat by my bed and sat the food down. "I peeked inside and saw sandwiches and chips and cookies and water bottles." I looked through the sandwiches and saw pb&j. "I unwrap it and ate it." Joe rolled his eyes. "fatty I heard him mumble while smiling." did you just call me fat? I asked. "maybe joe said smiling." I pouted, brother I whined. "joey called me fat. I said." you're not fat cuteness. Kevin said. "I stuck my tongue out at Joe." real mature. Joe said smiling. "I looked at him, but all of a sudden he stuck his tongue out back at me." haha, who's mature now I said. "jessy rolled her eyes." Sarah is deffently back to normal. She said. "glad to have you back. Kevin said smiling." hours went on and it was getting dark outside. "a nurse came in." Alright visitors time is ending and since shes still a minor one of you is going to haw to stay with her. The nurse said. "I'll stay. joe said." Kevin looked at him. "you sure bro? You been here the whole time almost? Kevin said." Yeah I'm positive. Joe said, another two nights won't kill me. "Alright see you guys tomorrow. Mrs. Jonas said as they all left." I looked at joe. "You know that couch is really uncomfortable? I said." So? joe said smiling, I slept on a moving bus for a whole year before I'll be fine. He said. "I just nodded and layed down." an hour later joe finally went to sleep, But I couldn't. "I got up and walked outside of my room." Are you alright Sarah? The nurse asked. "yeah umm, do you have any paper and pen? I asked." she nodded and reached over the table and grabbed a few sheets of paper and pencil. "thank you I said, as I grabbed them." your welcome she said back. "I walked back into my room and grabbed my acoustic guitar from the chair across the room that Kevin brought." I sat on my bed and strummed a few cords. "I didn't really hit the strings hard, so I wouldn't wake up joe." 
4 hours later I made a song. I was really tired and just out my guitar down and went to sleep. "I finally woke up to see Kevin and joe staring at me." I jumped alittle and i almost fell off the bed." what the crap guys??? Are you trying to give me a heart attack? I asked. "No they said smiling, but watcha got there? Kevin asked." I looked at him confused. "got what? I asked." I followed their eyes and saw my lyrics sheet. "I went wided eyed and grabbed it and stuffed it in my shirt." what is it? Joe asked. "it's a song i said." we want to hear it! They both said in a union. "No it's not ready yet! I said." when it's ready can we hear it? Kevin asked. "I'll think about it. I said." all of a sudden Kevins phone goes off and he answers it. "hello bro. Kevin said." Is Sarah okay? Nick said. "She's fine. Kevin said." I want to talk to her. nick said. "Kevin pulled the phone away from his ear." he wants to talk to you. Kevin said, as he handed me the phone. "hello? I said." Sarah... Nick sighed. "hey Nick I said." How did you get hurt? Nick asked. "I slipped, I said." you are more aware of that. Nick said. "Who distracted you? Nick asked." Joe did. I said with a whisper. "what did he say or do? Nick asked." He said cruel things I said whispering. "Joe looked down in shame." what did he say? Nick asked again. "I don't want to repeat it.  I said as my voice cracked." Cuteness please tell me. Nick said. "I..i can't I said." I heard him sigh over the phone. "I miss you. Nick said just barely over a whisper." I miss you too. I said back. "Joe was looking at me." I was looking back at him, and I could tell he felt guilty.... It was written all over his face. "I'm on my way home. Nick said." You are??? I asked. "Yes, I should be there in 2 days. Nick said." okay I said. "I have to go now tho. Nick said." ill see you soon okay? He said. "okay, I said. See you soon." I hung up and gave the phone back to Kevin. "he will be home in 2 days I said." they both nodded and sat down. "this is going to be interesting. I thought...."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is another chapter. I hope you like it. "ill write another tomorrow." love Sarah xoxo