Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

The little talk and the kiss

“Umm,” Joe said awkwardly as he ran his fingers through his hair. "I start laughing, I know what you are trying to say Joe. I said." Joe raised and eyebrow at me. "you do? He asked shocked."Totally Joe, I mean I really just find you as my bestfriend. I said."

"Joe smiled, im glad you think of us as only bestfriends. plus I kinda fell in love with someone else. joe said." I looked at him wided eyes. "Who??? I said." Joe smiled, Jessy. He whispered to me. "I got all grinny." I knew it. I said. "Joe raised an eyebrow at me." Did you really? He asked.

"I chuckled at his shockedness." No I just wanted to say it, but that's perfect I said." Joe looked at me with confusion. "What how? Joe said." Alittle birdy told me that they are in love with you too. I said." Joe was wided eyes. "Did she really tell you she was in love with me Sarah?? joe asked."
I nodded, but I made a deal with her. "What's that? Joe asked." That if I ever end up with Nick then she would tell you she loves you. I said." Joe stared at me. "So we are good right? Joe asked." I nodded, yes joe you are my and I love your stupidity.

Joe smiles and leans in and kisses my forehead. "Nick looks up and sees joe kissing my forehead and looks away all jealous like." I Smiled at joe, but all of a sudden Joe drags me over to Nick. "Whoa! Joe! I said laughing." Joe pushed me into Nick. "Nick wrapped his arms around me so I wouldn't fall." Nick looked at him funny. "Joe leaned in and whispered to me." Hurry up and get together with Nick. As he walked off." I blushed and looked down. "Nick put his hand on my face."

Are you okay Sarah? Nick asked. "I'm great Joes my bestfriend I said." Nick smiled, well that's cool. He said slightly confused on what I said. "I looked at Nick and smiled up at him." Nick looks down at me, but all of a sudden he starts leaning closer to my face and I was leaning up to him. "We were an inch from kissing and Rambo jumped on us." I almost fell over, but Nick caught me before I did. "Uhh I said. Sorry I said. Blushing."

Nick chuckled. We were in this awkward silence at our almost kiss, “Listen about what had almost-” I began but was cut off by Nick.

“It’s fine, Sarah,” He claimed to me. I knew it was far from fine. It was bothering him, I could see that. I could see the bother in his eyes. It just had that look… of confusion.

“Prove to me that it’s fine Nick, because the look you have on your face tells me you’re anything but fine,” I said rather harshly to him. He looked a bit taken by my tone of voice.

“Know what, Sarah? I can’t because I don’t even know what to do? Nick said angrily. "What do you mean? Nick I asked very confused." i mean us! He said very frustrated. "Us? I questioned." Yes us. he said, I mean we almost kissed and you are dating Joe. He said very angrily like. "Nick I--but he cut me off." No Nick said, he got close to my face. "I want you and only you Nick said putting his hand on my face."

I smiled at him and was going to speak, but he cut me off again. "So you got to pick Sarah. Nick said." it's either me or Joe! he said. "I looked at him." I pick you. I said. "Nick was shocked for a second, but all of a sudden....

He turned quickly towards me and smashed his lips against mine. "I began kissing back as soon as my mind registered the fact that he was kissing me." Our lips moved in sync as Nick pulled me into him even tighter. "We pulled apart and held a gaze. "I put my hands on his chest and held them there. "I felt his rapid beating heart."

"I have been dieing to do that. Nick said smiling down at me." So Uhh does this mean.... I trailed off. "Nick smiled, will you be my girlfriend Sarah? He asked." I nodded and hugged him. "He leans down and kisses me again." okay beautiful let's go in its getting late. Nick said. "I nodded and started walking toward the back door." I walked inside and saw Kevin grinning at me. "What is it brother? I asked." Oh nothing. Kevin said, it's just you're growing up so fast he said fake wiping a tear from his left eye. "I rolled my eyes." I know brother I know I said.

Ima go get a shower And go to bed I said. "Alright cuteness. Kevin said." I walked toward my room and got clothes and went to take a shower. "20 mins later I was done and dressed." I walked into my room and layed down. "I heard a knock at my door." Come in I said. "I saw Nick in just a pair of black sweats." hey nick I said. "we are going back home in two days. He said." I frowned. I know I am not ready to go I said gigging.

Nick walks over to my bed and lays down next to me. "I looked at him and smiled." he leans over and kisses me. "We should hit the hay. Nick says." I raised my eyebrow at him. "since when did you decide to sleep next to me? I asked." Do you not want me to? He asked. "I was wided eyes." No no I want you too. I said laughing. "okay good he said, as he wrapped his arm around me." we both layed there for a while....then finally went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heres another chapter hope you like t love Sarah xoxo
Ps. I changed the way I typed alittle. what you think?