Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

The show!

I sat in a beanbag chair in the game room and observed everyones conversations. "So Sarah how long have you and Nick been dating? Demi asked." 3 days I said laughing. "She looked shocked." you guys act as if you have been dating almost a year now tho? Demi questioned. "I didn't know how to respond to her question so Nick did for me." I think it's because we were so close as bestfriend and we actually acted like we dated even if we didnt, but we didn't even know it until Joe and kevin brought it up. Nick said grinning. "Demi looked confused for a second, but then smiled really wide." that is so cute she said. gushingly. "I got up and turned on the wii and grabbed a guitar from the stand." what you doing cuteness? Kevin asked.

"I'm going to play guitar hero and beat joes high score. I said." Joe jumped up. "there is no way you are going to beat my high score. Joe said very defensively." wanna bet? I asked. "you are on! joe said." If I win you have to wear a dog suit to our next concert! I said. "And if I win joe said, you have to wear a pink tutu dress and makeup!" I was a little alittle shocked, but nodded. "you got a bet I said shaking his hand." Kevin had his hands in his face sighing. "here we go. Jessy said, as she slid into her seat." I started playing perfectly."everyone was watching." an hour later joe was freaking out, because i was close to his high score. "I think cuteness is going to beat your high score bro. Nick said." I looked at joe and saw his face reaction and frowned alittle he looked upset. "I smiled and faked sneezed and messed up at the end." we all heard joe say boo ya!! In your face cuteness I won! "I smiled, yes Joey you won congratulations." Joe looked at me for a second and smiled. "good game he said shaking my hand." good game I said back. "Kevin looked at his watch hey guys we gotta get ready for the show. He said." we all nodded and went to change clothes in different rooms. "we finally was at the arena and headed back stage." i was walking ahead of Nick and Kevin and they called my name. "I raised an eyebrow, what is it guys? I asked." we know you let joe win and we are proud of you. Kevin said.

I looked at them with a weak smile. "Hey he deserves the championship. I said." they both hugged me and started getting pumped for the show by drinking redbull and listening to rap. "i sat in a chair next to jessy and relaxed." jessy turned to me. "you gotta help me get joe to take me out on a date. She said whining." I laughed, sure I'll be glad to help you i said. "we got to make him jealous I said winking." how? Jessy asked confused. "just follow my lead. I said whispering to her." Joe was stretching his leg on the bar. "So jessy I said kinda loud." I heard you like this guy. I said out loud. "Joe stopped stretching and looked at us with a questionable look." oh she said laughing. "Yeah he's really funny and cute. Jessy said." Joe frowned and looked away. "what's he look like? I asked."

Hmm, jessy said. "He has dark brown hair, brown eyes, a cute smile, really tall, he has a voice of an angel, oh and he's really funny. Jessy said." Joe looked at her confused like, but continued stretching. "Alright guys lock down! Their manager said." the guys went to lockdown and 30 mins later it was over and was getting ready for the show. "We all went into a circle and prayed." living the dream baby!! Living the dream! We all said loudly! "they finally went onto the stage and started singing." Jessy, dannie, and I were dancing around in the back. "I grabbed Jessys hand and spun her around." about 5 songs later they went to a slow song. "okay guys we are going to need someone right here sit so we can sing to them." the whole place got so loud and I swear my ears were bleeding. "Nick whispered into joes ear and joe smiled and nodded." all of a sudden Nick started walking toward us.

"He stopped in front of me and stuck his hand out." will you come with me? He asked. "I was wide eyes and started running away, but Nick ran after me and picked me up and started walking on to the stage." he put me down before we went into people's point a views and walked me to the stool.
"I sat down and looked up at joe he was smiling like crazy." I rolled my eyes and smiled. "all of a sudden Kevin started playing his guitar to a familiar tune."

"Nick started singing." Hello, beautiful, how's it going? I hear, it's wonderful In Oklahoma. "everyone in the arena started screaming." And Nick kept singing. "I've been missin' you, it's true. Nick sang smiling at me."

Joe started singing now. "he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and sang.

"But tonight, I'm gonna fly
Yeah tonight, I'm gonna fly
'Cause I could go across the world
And see everything and never be satisfied
If I couldn't see those eyes"

Nick stopped playing guitar and put it down and walked over to me. "Nick grabbed my hand and started singing.

"Hello, beautiful, it's been a long time
Since my phone's rung
And you've been on that line
I've been missing you, it's true."

"Joe did something that made ever girl scream." joe grabbed my other hand and bend on one knee and started singing. (he's just trying to be a sweet bestfriend.)

"But tonight, I'm gonna fly
Yeah tonight, I'm gonna fly, oh, yeah
'Cause I could go across the world
And see everything and never be satisfied
If I couldn't see those eyes."

Joe got up and hugged me. "I hugged back and then I hugged Nick and he kissed my cheek."
I smiled and walked up to Kevin and hugged him. "he leaned down an kissed my forehead." I walked back to the backstage and jessy was wide eyes. "I think joe tried to make me jealous she said giggling." I raised an eyebrow and laughed. "he was just trying to make the concert even better, but I think you were right. I said." he did look at you a couple times. I said laughing. "I can't take it anymore. she said, ima just go up to him and kiss him." I looked at her and grinned. "well Goodluck with that. I said." Give it up for Demi lovato!! joe said into the mic as they ran off the stage. "Nick ran into me picking me up into a kiss I smiled, but pulled away fast." he looked at me confused.

"watch I said laughing." he followed my eyes to jessy. "jessy stood there and as soon as joe walked into view she ran and jumped on him and kissed him." Joe stumbled back and was shocked for a second, but wrapped his arms around her and kissed back. "Nick, dannie, and Kevin was wide eyes and mouths opened in shock." I burst out laughing. "FINALLY!! I said laughing even harder." Joe and jessy pulled away and joe was smiling like an idiot. "so you like me? joe asked as he wiggled his eyebrows up and down." I slapped my hand over my forehead and groaned. "yes! I said laughing." jessy looked at joe. "Be mine? Joe asked." Jessy nodded and kissed him again. "get a room! I said." shut up sarah you are worse then me. Jessy said.

"I gasped and put my hand on my heart." Well then! I said. "Nick laughed and pulled me into a hug."
Does this mean we can leave now? I asked. "Yes it does. Kevin said." so we all went back on the bus and said bye to demi. "she gave me her number and left." ON THE ROAD AGAIN!! joe sang very loudly. "I groaned, this is going to be a long trip. I said laughing." everyone agreed, but all of a sudden I yelled. "IM GETTING A SHOWER FIRST! I said running to get my clothes." oh no you don't joe yelled after me, but i beat him in a landslide. "15 mins later I was done." I put on sweat pants and a black tanktop and got out. "took ya long enough. Joe said." i rolled my eyes and went to lay down on mine ad Nicks bunk. "an hour later I felt Nick lay by me and pull me into him." I smiled and went right to sleep....
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter hope you like it. "ps drama is next chapter."
Love Sarah xoxo