Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

I miss you

"We are home. Kevin said." I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out. "we walked into the house and all of a sudden questions were blasting at me." Do you remember me? Joe asked. "How about me? Dannie said."  Do you remember who I am? Jessy said. "I just stood there holding my head." I only know on what they told me. I thought in my head. "Tears started bridging up under my eyes and falling down my face in confusion." Nick saw me and went wide eyes. "Guys!! Guys!! Leave her alone she's confused as it is. Nick said pulling me into a hug."
Sorry. Everyone said in a in a union.
"ima just take her to bed. Nick said." everyone nodded goodnight Sarah .they all said. "Night guys. I said." Nick walked me to my room. "Alright this is we're w- Uhh I mean you sleep. Nick said sratching his forehead." I  looked up at him. "where do you sleep? I asked."  We'll before you lost  your memory in your accident I used to sleep in erhh here. Nick said. "Oh I said, well you can still sleep in here if you want? I said." Nick looked at me for a second. "You sure? He asked."  Positive, plus I kinda only trust you for some odd reason. I said. "Oh if you dont mind me asking why? Nick asked." Well I feel closer to you more then the rest. I said. "Well I wonder why? He mumbled under his breathe." What? I said. "Oh nothing Nick said smiling." So Ima change into pjs and go to sleep. I said. "Okay cuteness. Nick said." I raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh, that's what everyone calls you. Nick said." okay, I said smiling. "I grabbed sweatpants randomly and a black shirt."  I walked into the bathroom and changed, but walked out kinda confused on why the sweatpants are so big. "Joe walkes by." Goodnight my cuteness. Joe said. "Goodnight Joey. I said." He stopped for a second and smiled, but kept walking into his room. "I walked into my room and saw Nick shirtless. I froze." Nick saw me and just stared at me and started walking toward me and laughed. "i see your wearing my pants. He said." Oh, im sorry you want me to change? I asked. "Nick just shook his head." Nah, what mine is yours. Nick said smiling. "i smiled and went up to him and hugged him." It shocked him for a second, but he gladly hugged me back. "I yawn, well I'm going to bed. I said." I walked to the bed and jumped in and layed under the covers. "Nick walked on the other side and layed down." Hours later I was half asleep, but Nick was fully awake. "Nick sighed, and leaned beside me." Please babe get your memory back soon I miss you. He said. "I was half awake when I heard this." what does he mean miss you? I thought in my head. "10mins later I felt him curl up beside me and lay still." I decided to curl up beside him too. "I felt him pull away and look at me for a second, but went back snuggling with me again." sooner or later I think he was asleep.. I hope I get my memory back not for me, but for him....
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it. "What should happen?" do you want drama or to get my memory back alittle? Thoughts let's me know. Love Sarah xoxo