Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

Touring again fan comes along what?

I felt someone shake me slowly. "I groaned and slowly opened my eyes." What is it Nick? I asked. "We have to leave for tour babe. Nick said." Oh, okay I said getting slowly. "Kevin knocked on my door and came in." Hey we have a winner at a contest we had for a very long time ago. Kevin said. "I don't remember any contest, when did we have a contest? I asked." Kevin laughed. "Wow you have a bad memory. He said. "I just scratch my forehead in confusion."

I waited for Kevin to speak and explain the contest or what ever it is. "A fan one a 2 week trip to come to tour with us. Kevin said."
Nick slapped his hand over his forehead. "I totally forgot about that. Nick said." How long is tour? I asked. "2 months. Nick said kissing my cheek." Kevin nodded, yeah so please get dressed and head downstairs. He said." It's really early tho. I said pouting.
"We know, but you can wear sweatpants if you want too tho cuteness. Kevin said leaving my room." I nodded and went into my closet and changed into sweats and a black blood on the dance floor shirt and vans.

"I walked out and saw Nick was already dressed and sat on my bed and waited." He smiled and stood up. "You arnt going to say finally what to you so long? I asked." Nick looked at me serious like. "No babe, you been through a lot take as long as you need. Nick said sticking his hand out for me to grab." I grabbed his hand. "Even tho I have cancer you don't need to make me feel weak baby. I said." Nick nodded, I know but I'm just here for your safety. He said. "I rolled my eyes, but smile."

"We both were downstairs and saw a girl with blonde hair flirting with Joe." I raised my eyebrow and look at her like Uhh no? I thought. "Joe saw me and rushed passed the blonde girl and hugged me." Good morning cuteness, how are you feeling? Joe asked. "I hugged back, I'm feeling okay just alittle weak.I said." Nick looked at me with worry. "Are you okay do you need anything? He asked." I looked up at him. "I would like some sunny D I said grinning." Nick smiled, anything for you cuteness. Nick said walking over to the kitchen. "Joe stuck his hand up for a high five and I gladly returned it. "Joe looked at Nick." Yeah bro i can go for some sunny D. Joe said.

"Nick rolled his eyes at his bro." You're able to get your own sunny D. Nick said walking back over to us handing me a to go bottle of sunny D. "Thanks Nick. I said taking a sip of it." Joe pouted, but you were closer to it. He said." The blonde girl cleared her throat staring at us. "Oh, guys this is Jamie. Joe said." Jamie this is Sarah, and Nick. Joe said again. "Hi. Jamie said eyeing me." Hi. I Said back. "Nick was looking down at me." You only bringing one hat? Nick asked. "I shook my head no." Before you guys out my suitcase on the bus I stick like 3 more in my bag. I said.

"Kevin came down the stairs with Dani and Jessy." Hey Jessy are you ready for tour? I asked. "She smiled at me and nodded." soon gave me a concern look. "Are you able to go with us still? Jessy asked." Yeah as long as I keep my hat on and not be in the sun for a long period of time I should be fine. I said. "Jamie looks at us like she was totally confused." Why? She asked. "Kevin looked at Jamie." Cuteness has cancer. Kevin said. "Jamie did an O face, but only nodded."

Lets get on the bus we have a long way to go, Joe said. "We all got on the bus and I saw Big rob." Hey big Rob I said smiling. "Hey cuteness. Bog rob said." Well let's get this party started! Joe said all hyper like trying to nab my sunny D from me. "I looked at Jessy and she rolled her eyes at her bf." Joe quit trying to still Sarah's drink. "Joe laughed, well I'm sure she isn't going to drink it. He said." I looked at him for a second, but handed it to him. "He drank the whole thing and threw the bottle away." Pig both jessy and i said in a union. "So what are the sleepig arrangements? I asked."

Kevin had a clip board. "really Kevin a clip board? I asked." Hey we have a lot of people on this bus. Kevin said. "Well since we have more people over extending are limits of bunk space. Kevin said pausing for a min." We will have to make some different arrangements per bunk. Kevin said. "Jamie was looking at Nick like she was hoping to get to sleep with him." Since we can't let Sarah sleep alone and in a bunk because of her condition she will be in the back with the queen size bed with Nick. "Jamie was looking at us frowning and rolled her eyes." Kevin continued down his list: Joe and Jessy and then finally Dani and Me. Kevin said smiling at his wife.

"Well since it's still early I think we all should get sleep. Kevin said." We all nodded. "I stood their waiting for everyone to get to their bunks." Joe and Jessy got in a bunk. "Kevin and Dani for in their bunk satin goodnight to everyone." Goodnight cuteness. Kevin and dani said. "Night brother and dani. I said." Night Joey and Jessy. I said. "Night weirdo. Joe said, but all of a sudden said ow!" obviously Jessy hit Joe. "Night Sarah. Jessy said." Jamie went into her bunk and closed her curtains. "nite Jamie we all said in a union, but she didn't say anything back." I slowly went back to the back with Nick and he pulled me slowly onto the bed and hovered over me. "He kissed me very sweet like." Goodnight my beautiful darling. Nick said pulling the covers over us. "Night Nicky. I said." Nick wrapped his arm around me and we both fell asleep....
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter. Love Sarah xoxo

Ps. I hope you enjoy my story. "let me know if you want something crazy to happen and give me ideas I'm running out!! Lol."