Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

New Jersey date?

Joe was sitting on the couch talking to Kevin and Jessy when the bus driver told them that they were finally at the stadium. "Let's go wake up Nick and Sarah. Kevin said." Jessy walked into the room and saw Nick with his back turned from me asleep and I was asleep in my undergarments. "Jessy scratched her forehead in confusion."

She walked out of the room and Kevin stopped her. "Are they awake? Kevin asked." Jessy shook her head no, but stopped Kevin from going on there. "Kevin raised an eyebrow at her." What? He asked. "Sarah is in her undergarments. Jessy said." Kevin was wide eyes. "She's what? He said." Jessy shook her head. "She must of done in her sleep. Jessy said." Kevin's face finally soften and nodded. "Yeah she was. Kevin said relieved now."

Should we wake them? Jessy asked. "Kevin stood there thinking for a moment." No, the concert doesn't really start for another 5 hours. He said. "Joe walked toward the besroom." So are we waking them or letting them sleep? Joe asked. "Letting them sleep. Jessy said." 30 mins later Jessy, Kevin and dani were sitting on the couch watching tv when they heard rustling sound coming from the bunks. "Kevin looked at Jessy." Want me to go or you? He asked." I'll go. Jessy said walking toward the bunks.

Jessy point a view.

"I looked at Joe funny." What are you doing? i asked. "Nothing? Joe said." Then why are you making such a ruckus? I asked annoyed at my bf. "Joe smiled at me and it made my heart flutter." Joe whispered closely to my ear. "How about you get dressed and ill take you out somewhere special? Joe asked me."
I smiled and nodded. "i'll be waiting in the living room. Joe said kissing me." He hopped off our bunk and went into the living room. "I walked over to my bag and looked for a nice dress, but wasn't really wanting to wear long dresses today.

"Maybe i can find a shortish dress from the clothes pile Sarah an I bought last year that we share. I thought walking over to the little closet of dresses. "I was looking through the dresses when I found a really good dress." This is perfect it's blue and it comes up to my knees. "When did we buy this dress I thought.", but shrugged it off and walked into the bathroom." I changed really quickly and brushed my hair. "I put on flip flops and made my way toward our bunk." I grabbed my iPhone and headed toward the loving room.

"Joe was wearing a pair of nice of jeans and a white shirt and boots." He turned to me and smiled sticking his hand out. "you ready to go? Joe asked." I nodded and gladly took his hand.
Joe and I got off the his because the driver wanted to take an 2 hour break, plus we were only an hour away from the stadium and we have 4 in a half hours until the show. "Joe had a limo waiting for us outside." We got inside and the driver headed toward te direction Joe whispered in his ear.

"Joe where are we going? I asked." It's a surprise. Joe said smiling. "20 something minutes later Joe wrapped something over my eyes." I pouted Joe this isn't cool I can't see anything. I said. "Joe chuckled that's the point." Another minute the limo stopped and Joe got out and helped me out. "He guided me slowly somewhere and we stopped moving." Joe took off the blindfold and I gasped. "We are at at vineyard??? I asked excitedly." Joe nodded, follow the dirty romantic road he said holding my hand.

"Joe and I walked through the vineyard and tasted some ripped grapes and even alittle wine, but not too much." Joe pulled me into him and pointed toward an area that was so pretty. "It was a small table with candles and music and food." You did all this Joe? I asked. "Joe nodded, but I got a few people to get this set up tho." I couldn't really leave the bus he said grinning. "I grinned back and we both sat down at the table and ate spaghetti tacos.

"An hour later we finally were done and headed back toward the bus." 15 minutes later we were back and headed inside. "Joe pulled me back and kissed me. "I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back." We finally pulled back and rested our heads against one another. "I love you Jessy Joe said." I love you too Joe. I said. "We both go inside and see Kevin and Dani watching tv still." Hey guys. Joe said. "Hey how was your guys date? Kevin asked." Good we both said in a union.

"Where is Sarah and Nick? I asked." They are still asleep. Dani said. "Still? We both said in a union." Yeah, I woke up Sarah 25 mins ago to take her temp its 102 degrees. Kevin said. "I think we are going to cancel this show today. Kevin said." Joe looked at Kevin for a minute. "You sure bro? Joe asked." Yeah, she's very sick. Kevin said. "Well we will see if Sarah's up for anything when she wakes up. Dani said." We still have 3 hours left until the show so. Kevin said. "I nodded and went back to change into regular clothes." I finally changed clothes and opened Sarah's and Nicks door and chuckled when I saw Sarah cuddled up to Nick....
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter it's alittle different hope you like it. Love Sarah xoxo.