Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

Who did he make the song for?

Joe lost his balance and fell on me and he kissed my cheek and I smiled because he's my best friend. "I pushed Joe off and looked at everyone." I think I'm done playing twister i don't want to get squished anymore. I said laughing. "Everyone nodded in agreement." Yeah I'm getting hungry. Kevin said. "What time is it? I asked." 11 am. Joe said. "Can we have a barbecue party? I asked."

Kevin looked at me then looked at his watch. "Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Kevin said." We haven't had a party in a while, so I guess we can have a barbecue pool party. Nick said. "Well I'm going to call Dahvie and Jay. I said running up the stairs." I jumped on my bed and called Dahvie. "Hello? Dahvie said." Hey Dahvie I'm having a barbecue pool party today please come and bring jay. I said all excited. "Alright sounds like fun we will be there. Dahvie said." What time should we be there? He asked. "Around 1 p.m. That okay? I wonder?" Yeah that's great see you then. Dahvie said. "You too then I hung up."

I went into my closet and got some Tripp shorts and a grey Elvis Costello shirt. "I ran toward the bathroom and went to take a quick shower." 20 mins later I was dressed. "I walked out of the bathroom and headed downstairs." Hey Kevin what kind of barbecue are we going to make? I asked. "Kevin put Riley down and smiled." Well I was hoping we go to the store and take a look. He said. "What happen to the ribs and steak that we had? I asked." Joe. Kevin said rolling his eyes. "I laughed, I swear he eats nonstop, but gains no fat."

That's how you are too cuteness. Kevin said laughing. "That's not true? I said laughing." It's totally true? Kevin said. "Prove it? I said." Hey Nick can you come down here. Kevin yelled. "A minute later we heard footsteps coming from upstairs." I saw Nick coming down the stairs. "What is it bro? Nick asked." Isn't it true that cuteness eats awhole bunch and doesn't gain any weight? Kevin asked. "Yeah it's true. Nick said laughing." I rolled my eyes. "So brother when can we go to the store? I asked." We can leave in a few minutes. Kevin said.

"Hey Nick can you help me with the backyard? Dani asked from the back door." Yeah sis, I'll be there in a minute. Nick said. "Nick looked at me." No sugar. Nick said kissing me on the forehead. "I rolled my eyes." I can't make any promises I'm with Kevin and he caves when I pout. I said grinning. "You shouldn't cave Kevin. Nick said laughing." Look who's talking bro. Kevin said rolling his eyes.
"I watched them both as they bickered at each other." Joe came downstairs with Jessy. "Hey guys what's with the bickering? Joe asked." Well apparently we all cave when we see cuteness puppy dog pout. Kevin said. "Well duh? She's small and cute. Joe said."

Yeah that is true. Nick said. "Well we should get going now. Kevin said." Where you guys going? Joe asked. "Cuteness and I are going to the store and getting food for the party. Kevin said." Can I come? Joe asked. "We don't care? I said laughing." We will be back in an hour. Kevin said opening the door for me. "I slipped on my vans and headed out the door." We all got inside Kevin's jeep. "So which store are we going too? I asked." Walmart because they have the best ribs. Kevin said turning down the road were Walmart is at. "Best choice. I said grinning." I looked at Joe and he was smiling at me. "I stuck my tongue out at him." He gasps and stuck is tongue out at me. "We finally parked and got out and went inside." I looked around now what should we have for the party? I asked. "Well we need to get soda for the other guest. Joe said." Soda is gross I said. "Well people are gross. Joe said laughing." I rolled my eyes. "You drink soda too Joe. I said." Not all the time tho? Joe said. "Will you too quit arguing and go get some root beer and other soda And ill get the ribs. Kevin said." Fine we will be back in a minute. I said. "Joe and I walked off and headed toward the soda area."

So are you ready for Halloween? Joe asked. "I nodded, well duh it's strange how its hot in October. I said looking at some cookies as we pass by them." I know, but that's California for ya. Joe said. "Are we going to the Halloween party that Katy perry makes every year or are we going trick or treating? I asked." Joe and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. "Totally trick or treating. We both said in a union." We finally headed toward the soda area and grabbed dr pepper and root beer. "We headed back toward Kevin and saw a few paparazzi taking pictures if us."

I rolled my eyes. "Is that all they do? I asked." Pretty much. Joe said pulling me toward him so the paparazzi wouldn't touch me. "You know their going to make a funny story about this. I said." We all know it. Joe said. "We saw Kevin at the candy section." Who has the candy problem now. I mumbled giggling. "I slowly walked up to Kevin and wrapped my arms around him." Kevin jumps and turns around and smiles. "Hey cuteness finally got the soda? He asks putting some candy in the cart." Yep joe put it in the cart. I said. "Joe started putting gummy worms in the cart." Psssst sour patch kids Joe. I said. "I'm still distracting Kevin. I said in a whisper." Kevin knelt down. "I can hear everything you're saying cuteness Kevin said in my ear." Joe abort mission I repeat abort mission. I said running out of the candy section while Joe was running behind me putting the candy in the cart. "Kevin laughed as he followed behind us toward the cash register." We all put the stuff on the cashier area. "Joe and I were bumping into each other saying oops sorry oops sorry again." Kevin finally paid and we all headed for the jeep.

"We all put the groceries in the back of the trunk." We all headed home and started the radio. "Nick came on the radio and started singing wedding bells." I stared at the radio. "I still don't know who he made this song for." Joe and Kevin looked at me with a scared look. "Kevin looked at me and sighed." It was for his ex girlfriend. Kevin said. "I looked at him with a confused look." Delta? I asked. "Joe shook his head no." He leaned over and whispered Miley in my ear. "I looked at him with a what look?" Joe just nods and Kevin parks into the drive way. "I stared at the ground and felt my eyes swell up with tears." Kevin quickly looked at me and said something fast." He said he doesn't feel like that anymore and that the song was uncomfortable for him to sing tho. Kevin said. "I just nodded and got out and headed toward the house...."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is another chapter. Love Sarah xoxo