Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

The Forrest tree house.

I ran for a good hour or two. "I finally got to the forest treehouse and climbed up." I finally looked around it was kinda old, but still durable.
"I layed on the old beanbag and some dust came off of it." I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at it. "Kevin was calling me, but i know if I don't answer I'll be in serious trouble." Hello? I asked. "Sarah! Where did you go? Kevin asked worriedly." I'm not telling you. I said in a whisper. "Aww come on now i won't tell anyone it will just be me. Kevin said." I know that trick brother. I said in a mumble.

"Kevin sighed." Please just tell me that your safe. He said. "Yeah I'm away from civilization. I said, but sighed by how I just gave away my location." I know where you are. Kevin said grinning over the phone.
"Please don't come, I really want to be alone. I said." I heard him sigh. "Alright, I won't come but come home before midnight. He said." Alright, see you later. I said hanging up.

"Kevin's point a view."

Joe was staring at Kevin with annoyance. "Where is she bro? Joe asked me." She's fine, she's in the treehouse. I said. "Joe got up and looked at me." I'll be back in a couple hours. Joe said running out of the house. "I sighed and leaned back on the couch." Why can't things be easier. I thought to myself. "I should really go check on Nick, but he seemed really pissed off so ima wait awhile before I see if he's okay. I thought again."

Joes point a view.

"I ran out of the house and jumped into my truck." I drove kinda fast toward the area where Sarah ran off too. "30 minutes of driving and finally made it toward the forest." I jumped out my jeep and ran into the forest and searches for the treehouse. "I groaned in frustration."
Where did we build the treehouse at when we were younger. I thought. "I walked alittle farther until I heard soft sobs coming up ahead." I walked alittle faster up ahead and saw the old treehouse.
"I tugged at the rope to make sure it was sturdy enough for my weight and slowly started to climb up." I was half way up when I heard the rope making a weird noise. "I stopped and looked up and groaned in annoyance." That's just great the rope is breaking. I mumbled. "I slowly climbed up the rest of the way and grabbed the edge when the rope broke." I hung in the air and slowly climbed up.

"Everyone's point a view now."

I was sobbing now because the anger was now leaving and I was now in the upset stage. "I heard somebody grunt and I gasped turning around." I looked up and saw Joe pulling himself up into the treehouse. "What are you doing here? I asked." I came to make sure you're okay. Joe said. "Why didn't you just use the rope? I question." I did, but my weight kinda robe it. Joe said. "I just nodded and looked down." Joe walked over to me and sat beside me. "He wrapped his arm around me." Do you still love Nick? Joe asked. "I looked up at Joe and sighed, but nodded." Joe nods and puts his forehead on mine. "Do you love me? He asked." I just nodded. "Joe looks at me." So you love me and Nick, but something is telling me that you love Nick more. Joe said. "I looked at Joe and sighed."

It's okay to love him more. Joe said. "I wiped my face with my hand." Really? I asked. "Joe smiled, but nodded." You did date him for a year. He said wiping a tear that fell down my face. "What should I do? I questioned." Joe smiled and layed his forehead on the top of my head again. "Well what does your heart say? He asked." It says why am I so stupid. I said. "Joe chuckles." Well I love you you know that? He said. "I nodded and looked up at him." I love you too. I said. "Joe smiles. I know you do." I layed back and Joe layed back too. "I looked up at him." So what is our relationship at? I questioned. "Well I still want to marry you. Joe said." I turned and looked up at him in shocked. "Are you serious? I asked."

Joe nodded and removed a stray piece of hair from my face. "The question is do you still want to marry me? Joe questioned." I looked down and thought for a minute, but just nodded. "Joe smiled and put his hand on my face." Are you sure? He asked. "I just nodded and Joe leaned in and kissed me." I kissed back and Joe slowly layed hovered over me. "We made out for a few minutes and finally pulled away." We should find a way and get down. Joe said. "I nodded and slapped him on the back of the head." He rubbed the back of his head. "What was that for? Joe asked." For trapping us up here. I said. "Joe and I finally looked around and got down and headed home." We finally got home and got out of the jeep. "Guys were home. Joe said." Kevin walked downstairs and looked at the clock.

"Took you long enough. He said rolling his eyes and looked at me motioning me with his finger to come here." I slouched my shoulders and walked up to him. "Kevin wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight." Don't ever do that again. Kevin said. "I just nodded and pulled back." So what what now? Kevin asked. "are you too still engaged or what? He asked." I just nodded. "Kevin sighed, if that is what makes you guys happy. Kevin said smiling." Now I think you should go talk to Nick cuteness. Kevin said. "I sighed and nodded headed up the stair and walked over toward Nicks door and knocked." Kevin go away. Nick said. "It's me Nick. I said." A few minutes later Nick opened the door and stares at me in shock....
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter. Love Sarah xoxo