Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

Figuring everything out.

Kevin and I finally go home and sit in front of the house in his jeep. "Kevin looks at me as he turns off his jeep." Are you ready to work everything out with everyone now, or do you want to wait a couple minutes to give thought on the subject? Kevin asks. "I sat there in thought for a minute." Yeah I think I'll be okay. I said unbuckling my seatbelt. "Kevin and I go inside of the house and see Joe sitting on the couch." Hey guys, did you finally clear your heads? Joe asked. "I just nodded, well I really need to talk to you Joe. I said." Joe nodded, I know take a seat. He said.

"I walked over to the couch and plopped down next to him." Alright should I talk first or you? I asked. "Joe looks at me and leans back." Well you might as well start talking first. He said. "Well a little bird told me you were spying on this brunette girl that was passing our house. I said giggling." Joe glares at Kevin that was in the kitchen. "It's okay Joe, I think I realized that I only love you as a best friend. I said." Joe sighed, I'm glad I was starting to think the same thing. He said putting his hand on my shoulder. "I rolled my eyes and removed his hand from my shoulder."

So bestfriends? I asked opening my arms. "Joe grins like an idiot, and pulls me into a hug." Bestfriends he said. "Well I'm glad we have resolved this. I said laughing." Yeah it didn't take long at all. Joe said grinning like a complete fool. "I sighed pulling back." Now I have to fix things with Nick now. I said scratching my forehead. "Joe smiled, your going to march your little booty upstairs and just kiss him right then in there. He said." I rolled my eyes, what if he declines it? I asked. "Trust me cuteness, he won't decline it. Joe said." I sighed and got up, which catches Kevin's attention. "So everything okay with you two now? Kevin asked." Yes brother, we are officially best friends. I said. "Good now go fix everything with Nick. Kevin said pointing his finger up the stairs."

I sighed and got up. "Alright alright I'm going. I said." I walked toward the stairs and stopped and stared at them, but how do i start off the conversation? I asked. "Kevin and Joe groaned, just run up there and kiss him. They said in a union." Alright jeez! I said annoyed. "I ran up the stairs and knocked on Nicks door, but opened it anyways." Nick spun around and stared at me in confused way. "I ran full speed and jumped on him and kissed him flat on the lips." Nick wrapped his arms around me and stumbled back for a second, but kissed back momentarily after. "I felt him tighten his arms and walk back toward his bed." He lays me down without breaking the kiss and lays on top of me.

"Nick kissed me with so much desire It kinda scared me, but I kissed him just as bad." Nick flipped us over and tightened his arms around me pulling me into him so close that paper couldn't even pass through us. "We kissed for a very long time, but finally Nick flipped us over and he was hovering over me staring at me intensively now." Nick put his hand on my face and removed a strand of hair. "I see that you finally decided who to pick. Nick said running his thumb over my left cheekbone." i just nodded and looked down. "Does this mean you'll marry me? Nick asked." I rolled my eyes. "What do you think? I said." I think it's a yes. Nick said grinning. "You're correct. I said smiling." Nick smiled his famous smile and nuzzled his face into my neck. "I love you baby. Nick said." I love you too. "A few minutes later I finally had fallin asleep." Nick was smiling down at me and kissed my forehead before slowly getting up.

"Nicks point a view."

I slowly got out of bed and slipped downstairs. "I saw Joe and Kevin sitting on the couch talking." They both look up at me, but smiled. "So bro how did it go? Kevin asked." She said yes! I said all excited. "They both looked at me confused for a second, but slowly both of them put a grin on their faces." I'm happy for you bro. Kevin said standing patting me on the back. "I looked at Joe and he got up."

Yeah I'm happy to bro. Joe said giving me a brotherly hug. "I am sorry for almost stealing her from you. Joe said." I rolled my eyes. "You could never do that. I said." Yeah, just keep thinking that. Joe said patting my back grinning as he walked upstairs. "I'm going to bed. Joe said waving goodnight." Night bro. Kevin and I said in a union. "Kevin looked at me and far me a bro hug." We'll tell mom and dad when they get back from their business trip. Okay? Kevin said walking upstairs heading for bed. "Alright sounds good, I said walking upstairs to my room to fall asleep next to my beautiful fiancé."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is another chapter love Sarah xoxo sorry it took so long.