Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

Pranking

I was laying in Nicks bed half asleep when I felt someone pull the covers off of me. "I kept my eyes closed, but felt around for the covers but couldn't find them." I sighed and opened my eyes. "Why are you waking me up at 7 in the morning Joe and why not Nick? I asked annoyed." Joe smiled and looked down at me. "Well one Nick had to get our parents and two Kevin had to get dani from their house and Jessy is still asleep in your room. Joe said." I frowned, but all of a sudden grinned evilly. "Joe raised an eyebrow and my facial expression." Why are you grinning evilly? Joe asked. "Lets prank Jessy. I said." Joe then started grinning evilly now. "Yes let's prank her. Joe said, but how?" I gave Joe a shocked face. "What happen to the king of pranksters? I asked."

Joe smiled its too early for me to think. "I giggled and sat up and started thinking, but all of a sudden Joe burst out laughing causing me to jump and stare at him." What? I said. "We can do what jackass did. put baby powder in your ass and fart on her to wake her up. Joe said laughing harder." I looked at him. "Can't you be stupid somewhere else? I asked laughing." Not until 4. Joe said. "I rolled my eyes, but all of a sudden jolted up." I got it! Lets do that old fashion trick where the shaving crew in the hand and the feather. I said laughing. "Joe smiled, that's old but still the funniest prank. He said getting up." Let's do it. Joe said.

"I grabbed some shaving Creme and Joe found a feather from nicks feather pillow and we headed into my room and open the door." We tipped toes toward Jessy and Joe sprayed some shaving Creme in her hand and ducked in front of the bed. "Alright tickle her nose cuteness. Joe said laughing softly." I looked at him why do I have to tickle her. I said whispering angrily "because you have the feather. Joe said." I rolled my eyes and started tickling her nose. "Jessy started wiggling her nose causing me to giggle, but Joe slapped his hand over my mouth." Shhh cuteness or you'll ruin the prank. Joe whispered. "I held my breathe and tickled her nose again, but she moved her other hand toward her face and we frowned." Put the Creme in her other hand too. Joe said. "I grabbed the Creme and put it in her other hand." I tickled her nose, but all of a sudden she slaps both her hands onto her face and Joe and I burst out laughing as Jessy jolted up angrily. "JOE SARAH!!! Jessy said, but Joe and I were both already running down the stairs."

Joe as I were running as fast as we can down the hall toward the stairs. "We heard the front door open as we headed down the stairs. "We finally heard Jessy running down the hall to catch up to us because she had to wipe the Creme out of her eyes." Joe and I were running down the stairs now. "Move your ass Sarah. Joe said picking me up now I don't want Jessy catching us. He said, running down the stairs faster." Joe put me down and we ran into the living room running passed Kevin and dani. "Whoa whoa! Where's the fire? Kevin said." Were running away from Jessy. I said hiding behind the couch. "Kevin looked at us annoyed." What did you do this time? He said. "Ima kill you guys. Jessy said at the end of the stairs staring at us behind the couch." Kevin and dani were staring at Jessy she has whip creme all over her face. "Kevin looked at us like we were stupid." Seriously guys? The whole whip Creme and feather prank? What are you 10? Kevin said. "You have to admit it was funny. I said." Jessy was after Joe and around and around the couch." Brother help me! I said laughing around the couch. "Sorry cuteness, you have to receive the consequences. He said taking off Dani's coat off of her." Guys get over here! Jessy said trying to catch us, but we kept running away. "Joe picked me up right as Nick came into the front door now staring at us confused. "You can have cuteness, but don't hurt me. Joe said." What no way if I'm going down your going down with me. I said. "Uhh what's going on here? Nick said." We pranked Jessy and she's trying to beat us. I said. Laughing. "Mr and mrs. Jonas came into the house now, which made Jessy Joe and I to stop running around now." Hello everyone. Mrs. Jonas said smiling. "Hi momma Jonas. I said."

She smiled at me, but looked at Jessy confused. "Jessy, why do you have whip creme all over your face? Mama Jonas asked." Jessy looked at Mama jonas. "You should ask Sarah and Joe that question. She said glaring at us." Mrs. Jonas was eyeing us now. "We uhh pranked her? I said." Mr. Jonas was laughing now, but mrs. Jonas wasn't laughing. "Joe you are a bad influence on Sarah. She said crossing her arms." Joe was wide eyes. "She was the one who made up the plan! Joe said very loudly." Mrs. Jonas crossed her arms and looks at me. "Is that true? She asked me." I just nodded waited for my punishment. "She smiled, I'm going to give you a warning because Nick said something in the car that put me into a great mood today. She said smiling even more now." Joe was wide eyes. "That not fair mommy! Joe said waving his arms around frantically." His mom rolled her eyes and went upstairs with her husband right on her tail. "I looked at Nick and he was just smiling at me, but went upstairs."

Joe went beside me and pinched my face. "Oww Joe! I said rubbing my face." What was that for? I asked. "For not getting in trouble. He said." He went up beside the stairs facing them. "I looked at Kevin and smiled, but ran up the stairs smacking Joes ass hard as I went up the stairs." Oww! Cuteness Joe said, trying to grab me. "Jessy, dani, and Kevin were bursting out laughing." What's so funny? Joe said rubbing his ass still. "She got you good. Jessy said laughing harder." You won't attack me right? Joe asked. "Nah, what you got there was pay back enough. She said walking into the kitchen for food." Joe looked annoyed, ima get you back cuteness! Joe yelled up the stairs. "Joe walked into the kitchen to get some food as well."

I ran into to nicks room. "Nick what did you say to your parents? I said." Nick looked at me and shrugged smiling. "I looked at him with squinted eyes." Don't make me make you tell me. I said. "Nick turned to me and crossed his arms." Babe, I'm twice your size I don't think you could really do anything. Nick said smiling. "I ran and jumped into his arms which made him stumble onto the bed." Nick wrapped his arms around me. "I like where this is going. Nick said smirking." Tell me what you said. "Okay I'll give you a hint. Nick said." It's a present for you. Nick said. "Oooh, what kind? I said." It comes with what I asked you a month ago. Nick said. "I stared at him confused." What did you asked me? I asked. "Nick rolled his eyes." Babe you been hanging around Joe for way too long. He said kissing me again. "I pulled back, what did you ask me what's the surprise? I asked." Nick put his hand on my face and kissed me again. "You said yes to the question. Nick said flipping us over I was now on bottom." I thought for a second, but was wide eyes. "You got me a ring? I asked." Maybe. Nick said kissing me again. "I pulled back." Can I see it? I asked. "You will later. Nick said." When's later? I asked. "You'll know. Nick said." I sighed, because I knew I wasn't going to win this battle. "Ima go take a shower Moms going to make dinner soon. Nick said." Okay. I said. "Nick got up and kissed me one more time and left his room." I just laid there and smiled. "Hey cuteness can I talk to you? Joe asked knocking on the door." Yeah what is it? I asked. "Well... Joe said siting down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is another chapter I hope you like it. Love Sarah xoxo