Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

Can you guys not do that for one week?

"Cuteness you need to start packing. Kevin yelled up the stairs."
I groaned in my bed and tried to find the covers so I could cover my head. "Don't make me come up there. Kevin said." I yawned and sat up. "Okay fine I'm up jeez can't a girl get any sleep? I mumbled to myself." I got up slowly and grabbed my suitcase out of my closet. "I started grabbing skinnies and folding them and putting them into the suitcase." I grabbed a bunch of band shirts and folded them into my suitcase and boxers and socks. "I grabbed my straightener and deodorant and other that stuff." Are you done packing? Nick asked behind my door. "Yeah I am you can come in. I said." I heard the door open and heard someone plop down on my bed. "I walked out of my closet and carried my bag and set it down on my bed." Did you finish packing? I asked.

Yeah I finished last night. Nick said. "Over achiever. I mumbled." I heard that. Nick said smirking. "Knock knock I'm already in here so you can't kick me out. Joe said." Hi Joey. I said. "Hey cuteness need help with your bag? He asked." Nick grabbed the bag. "I'm capable of carrying her bag dude. Nick said laughing."
Joe raised his hands up in defense. "I was just offering dude keep your shorts on. Joe said." Hey Joe can you help me with my bag? Jessy said down the hall. "Coming!! Joe yelled running out of the room." I swear he gets dumber and dumber by the minute. Nick said shaking his head. "But you got to love him though. I said shrugging." Yeah in some way yes. Nick said laughing, but anyways ima take your bag down stairs and you still need to get dressed. He said. "Okay okay. I said getting up." I walked into the closet, wait am I allowed to wear sweatpants today? I asked. "No babe not today. Nick said." Darn it. I said pouting. "I grabbed a pair of red skinnies and a black and rainbow color blood on the dance floor shirt." I grabbed my black boots and put them on. "Ready to go? Jessy asked." I looked up at her and frowned. "You're wearing a dress and I'm wearing these kinda clothes am I under dressed for this occasion? I asked." Jessy giggled, nah you're fine just that way you are. She said. "I grabbed my cell phone." You ready to go downstairs? I asked. "Yeah let's go. She said." Jessy and I went downstairs and saw Kevin, Joe, Nick in jeans and regular shirts. "I smiled at that, but when I saw dani I frowned." She was wearing a pretty black dress and heels. "I groaned am I the only girl wearing jeans? I asked."

Everyone chuckled at my face expression. "Cuteness you're fine trust me. Kevin said." I sighed in relief and grinned. "So where is mama jonas and papa jonas? I asked." Oh their already there. Joe said. "Oh... I said." come on we have to go now. Kevin said. "We all walked outside toward the jeep. "Ladies first. Kevin said." Dani, and Jessy go inside the jeep and Joe hopped in. "I rolled my eyes at joes stupidity." Joe I'm a girl too. I said giggling. "You're not wearing a dress today. Joe said." So? I said. "Wait you don't even wear dresses. Joe said laughing." I crossed my arms in the back seat and pouted. "So what's your point? I asked."

Ladies wear dresses you're a tomboy. Joe said. "So? I said." Kevin looked at us annoyed. "Will you two shut up. Kevin said laughing." Joe and I stuck out tongues out at him. "Nick wrapped his arm around me. "I don't care if you dont wear dresses I love you for you. Nick said." Joe turned around. "You know you would love to see cuteness in a dress. Joe said." Well of course I would, but I don't want her to be uncomfortable. Nick said smiling down at me. "I sighed and crossed my arms." Dani was looking at me I'm the review mirror with a smile, but goes back to her phone. "I looked at Jessy and she gave me a grin." I smiled at that and looked out the window. "Are we there yet? I asked." Here we go....Kevin said laughing. "Almost about 5 minutes it's just down the road." Kevin said." I nodded, but we finally pulled into a huge drive way and I jumped out of the jeep. "I danced around for a few minutes and everyone was staring at me." What my boxers were rising up. I said. "Kevin slapped himself on the forehead, but smiled." This is why you're my best friend you're not afraid to be yourself. Jessy said. "I grinned well yeah. I said."

Alright let's all get in there. Kevin said. "We all went inside." Mom dad were here!! Dani said. "We heard chairs screech on the floor and people waking toward us." Dani!!! A women with brown short hair hugged her. "Hey mom. Dani said." It's so good to see everyone. She said. "Oh who are these two lovely girls. She said." Mom this is Sarah, Nicks girlfriend and this is Jessy Sarah's bestfriend. Dani said. "Why hello there. She said to us." Hi mama Deleasa. Jessy and I both said in a union. "Hello girls...wow you're really colorful arnt you Sarah. She said."
Yes Mam. I said. "She smiled and motioned us to follow her."

We all walked into the living room and saw the rest of the family. "Dani introduced Jessy and I to them." Everyone this is Sarah nicks girlfriend and this is Jessy Sarah's best friend. Dani said."
Hey everyone said. "Mr. Deleasa stared at me." You really have some tight pants on you don't you? He said stiffing up a laugh. "I looked down at my pants. "Well yes sir. I said smiling." I wouldn't be able to even get my ankles into those. He said laughing a heart full huge laugh. "I opened my mouth to say something, but Kevin rushed over beside me as slapped his hand over my mouth." Well make yourselfs at home. They said. "We all nodded and grabbed out suitcases." Kevin let go of my mouth and pulled me upstairs. "Cuteness I'm glad I covered your mouth when I did. Kevin said." Why? I asked. "You would get him to laugh for a long time and his laugh is catchable everyone would laugh for a good hour. Dani said smiling." Isn't that a good thing? I asked. "In some occasions yes, but not right now. Kevin said grinning."

Alright cuteness you and Jessy are sharing this room right here. Kevin said. "Joe and nick are sharing this room down the hall from everyone. And dani and I are sharing a room across the other hall. Kevin said." Where are all the parents sleeping? I asked. "Oh on the 3rd floor Kevin said." Lucky. I grumbled. "Alright keep you're bags in here and every this should be good. Dani said." Have fun and relax. Kevin said. "I fell on the bed ad groaned." This bed is soft. I said yawning. "Looks like someone is ready for bed already. Nick said leaning on the doorway." Jessy looked up from her magazine. "Everytime I look up I see your face. Jessy said scrunching her eyebrows together, but smiling."

Well yeah, because I have to see my beautiful girlfriend. Nick said smiling a half smile. "Riiight. Jessy said rolling her eyes going back to her magazine." Nick walked up to me and whispered in my ear. "Let me show you around. He said brushing his lips over my ear." I giggled and nodded. "I'll be back Jessy. I said." Yeah in like 4 hours. Jessy said I'm a mumble. "Har har. I said rolling my eyes." Nick grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room. "Nick dragged me down the hall." This is the bathroom, the hall closet. He said. "I giggled, very lovely towels. I said laughing." Nick pulled my arm again into another room. "This is the music room for Dani's brother. He said." I looked around in a circle. "Nice. I said smiling." I walked over toward the piano and sat down. "I pressed on the keys playing twinkle twinkle little star and I looked up and saw Nick staring at me. "Why are you staring at me? I asked." Nick walked over to me and leaned over and kissed my neck. "I giggled I can't play the piano if you're doing that. I said giggling some more." Nick spun the chair around and made me face him. "Nick leaned in and kissed me on the lips." I smiled into the kiss and leaned back alittle causing the piano to make a noise. "Nick licked my lower lip asking for entrance and I let him." We started making out when we heard the door open. "There you-- but Kevin cut himself off." We're you guys making out? Kevin asked." Well yeah? Nick said. "Kevin slapped himself on the forehead." You guys can't be doing that here. Kevin said. "So I can't kiss my girlfriend? Nick asked clearly amused." Kevin laughed, you can kiss her just not here. "Can you guys not show affection for one week? Kevin asked." Nick frowned and I giggled. "Yeah brother it's not problem. I said." Thank you. Kevin said, now come on we're all watching a movie downstairs. He said. "Kevin left running down the hall." Nick looked at me and frowned. "Well this week officially sucks. Nick said." I giggled and leaned in and kissed him on the lips real fast, but pulled away.. "Nick frowned." Nick leaned in and tried to kiss me again, but I stepped back. "We can't remember? I said." Nick stepped closer to me and leaned down. "We can just secretly. He said kissing me again." I pulled away again, but smiled and walked out the door with Nick hot on my tail.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go another chapter. Love Sarah xoxo.