Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

Kevin and dani have a secret.

I felt someone kiss my nose and I scrunch my nose up and turned over on my other side and smashed the pillow over my head. "You got to get up baby. Nick said." Why? I asked. "We're all going to the movies. He said." What movie are we going to see? I asked. "Well it's between chainsaw massacre 3D or Lincoln. He said." I stared at him. "Well I pick chainsaw massacre. I said." Well that movie wins. He said laughing. "Oh? I said." Yeah Joe, Kevin, and I pick that movie and dani and Jessy pick Lincoln. He said. "Well good. I said getting up."

I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed skinnies and black sleeping with sirens shirt. "Get out so I can change. I said." Nick rolled his eyes and left the room. "I quickly changed and opened the door." You ready? Nick asked. "Yep lets roll. I said." Nick and I walked down the stairs and I saw Kevin and dani talking quietly. "Hey brother what you talking about? I asked." It's a secret He said. "I raised my eyebrow at him and eyed him and dani back in forth, but shrugged." So what movie did we finally pick? Kevin asked changing the subject. "Chainsaw massacre. I said." Of course dani and Jessy said in a union rolling their eyes. "We all walked toward the vehicle and headed toward the movie theater." I leaned over toward Kevin. "I still want to know what the secret is about. I said in a whisper." Kevin nudged me further away and laughed. "You're so nosy cuteness. He said." It's my job. I said defensively. "No that's joes job. Kevin said." Joe glared at both of us making all of us laugh in the process. "How far is the movie theater? I asked." Only a few more minutes cuteness. Joe said.

"I looked at Jessy and she was staring off into space." Hey Jessy! I said in a loud whisper a crossed the room. "She looked at me with an eyebrow raised." What is it? She asked. "Everything okay? I asked." Joe looked at Jessy then at me. "Yeah I just have alot on my mind she said." Like what? I asked. "There she goes again being nosy. Nick mumbled In a smirk." I looked up at him with an eyebrow raised. "I love you. Nick said chuckling at my face expression." I looked back at Jessy and nick poked me.

Say it back! He said laughing. "I ignored him and kept looking at Jessy in concern." All of a sudden Nick wrapped his arm around my head and pulled me into his chest. "I'll let you go if you say I love you back. He said." I still didn't say anything. "Sarah? Nick said confused." Everyone was staring at me now. "Well I don't want you to let go so I'm not saying it. I said giggling." Everyone laughed and rolled their eyes. "Nick pulled me into him tighter and smiled." You got me worried there got a second. Nick said. "Don't worry baby I love you. I said." I love you too. Nick said kissing me on my lips quickly. "I heard Jessy sigh and I looked up at her she was staring at me with a sad expression." I looked at her with an even worried expression. "What's wrong I mouthed."

I'll let you later. She said. "All I did was nod." i looke down on the floor but all of a sudden looked at Kevin who kept staring at his feet. "I gave him a confused looked and then all of a sudden exploded with excitement." HOLY CRAP BROTHER! I said scarying everyone around me. "What is it cuteness? Kevin said holding his chest with fright." I know your secret now. I said smirking. "Wh- what are you talking about? He asked looking at dani then at me." Don't play dumb. I said smirking again, but totally became serious. "i finally figured out everything! i said."

What is it then? Kevin asked kinda alittle worried that I might actually know. "You're not wearing boots today!! I said." Kevin looked at me for a second and blinked a few times then stared at his feet. "dani was laughing so hard I thought she was going to die." Yes cuteness that's totally the secret. Dani said laughing even harder. "I stared at them and frowned, because that was really not the secret." What is the secret brother? I asked. "Yeah what's the secret? Joe asked. "We will let you later. Kevin said." I pouted because I wanted to know now. "I looked at Jessy again and Joe was poking her causing her to slap at him making him pull her into a hug." I giggled at there flirtatiousness. "Nicky. I said in a whisper." What he question I'm a whisper back.

"Do you know their secret? I asked." Nope. He said. "I layed on him and thought for a second, but soon we were at the movie theater." We walked up to the stand. "6 tickets to chainsaw massacre. Kevin said." That'll be 45.50 the guy said. "Kevin headed him the money and I grabbed nicks hand and pulled him toward the refreshment stand." Whoa! Where's the fire? He said chuckling. "I didn't eat this morning. I said laughing." Oh yeah, so what will it be the whole menu? Nick joked. "Nope just half of it. I said laughing." Just stand by Kevin and I'll be there in a sec. Nick said kissing my cheek. "I smiled and nodded walking toward Kevin." Kevin and dani looks at me. "Nicks buying the whole menu? Kevin asked laughing." Nick said the same thing. I said rolling my eyes. "Where's Joe and Jessy? I asked."

They already went inside the theater. Dani said. "Oh I said grinning." Nick finally shows up with some popcorn and two drinks. "Ready? Nick asked." Yep. I said taking a bottle water and his hand. "We finally walked into the movie theater and spotted Jessy and Joe." I sat by Nick and Kevin. "Joe leans over and looks at the little food." What not the whole menu this time? Joe said smirking. "I growled and threw a piece of popcorn at him."
We all sat there and waited for the movie. "Please keep your feet off the seats and enjoy the show. The tv said." Yeah Joe keep your feet off the seats. I said sticking my tongue out. "Same for you. He said." We already been through like 40 minutes of the movie and it was pretty awesome. "I felt nick wrap his arm around my shoulder and whisper in my ear." This isn't scary. He said. "I know. I said laughing softly." I leaned over alittle and peeked at Joe and Jessy they were too into the movie. "I swear their brains are smaller then walnuts. I thought." I looked back at the movie and a scary part came on making me jump because I wasn't paying attention. "Nick looked at me and chuckled wrapping his arm around me." I thought you wasn't scared? He asked.

"Well I'm not it just startled me I wasn't paying attention. I said." Too focused on Joe and Jessy. I said. "Oh are they dating again? He asked" no I wish, they need each other. "Nick smiled and kissed my cheek." You're too sweet. He said. "Nah I'm just a good bestfriend. I said." Nick and I finally focused back to the movie and soon it was finally over. "What a good movie. Jessy said." I know right? Dani said. "I looked at Kevin ad grinned." Kevin didnt you say they wanted to see another movie? I asked.
"Yeah I did. He said grinning back." Shutup Sarah none likes a big head. jessy said. Laughing. "Let's go home guys I'm tired. Joe said." It's only 2 pm Joe? Kevin said. "So? It's always nap time. Joe said." Only in your world. Nick mumbles grabs my arm and pulls me out of the room. "We all headed back to the vehicle and head home."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter. What should the secret be? Any suggestions? Comment to let me know. Love Sarah xoxo