Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

I love you

Joes point of view.

"I slowly walked behind Jessy up to my room." It was really quiet, besides the floors creaking under neither our feet. "I slowly opened my door and lightly nudged her into my room and toward my bed." I finally uncovered her eyes and she was just staring at me confused.
"Joe why did you cover my eyes? She asked." Well I wanted things to be a mystery, plus I wanted to talk to you about what cuteness said. I said. "You mean the big mouth? Jessy mumbled under her breath." I chuckled, yes the big mouth cuteness. "I wanted to talk about our past. I said." What about our past? She asked. "Do you miss us? I asked." Well yeah I do. She said. "You know I love you you know that right? I said." You what? She asked in disbelief. "I looked her in the eyes. (No pund attended) I love you Jessy. I said."

I always did, but I got really confused with love, but I understand it now and I want to be with you. I said. "Jessy was just staring at me with a smile." I love you too Joe. She said. "I sighed I'm relief." I'm glad to hear those words. I said." I thought you hated me. She mumbled. "I stared at her with shock." Why on earth would you think I hated you? I asked. "I don't know, but you always gave me a cold shoulder sometimes. She said." I swiftly slid over to her and wrapped my arm around her. "I never hated you I was just confused, but like I said I'm not now. I said." Will you be mine again, forever this time? I asked. "She just nodded smiling again." I put my hand on her face. "So does this mean I can kiss you now? I asked." She rolled her eyes. "Oh what do you think she said in a sarcastic way."
I smiled at her. "Okay no need to be a smart ass. I said slowly leaning in a kissing her." I finally pulled back and never been happier. "Let's go downstairs and tell Big mouth the good news. Jessy said." Yeah I bet she dieing to know. I said laughing.

Everyone's point of view.
Eghh! What's taking them so long! I said pouting. "Patience babe. Nick said." Look here they come. dani said. "Hey big mouth! Jessy said." Yes? I asked asking as if I wasn't waiting. "Joe and I are together again so thank you for being a big mouth. Jessy said." I grinned, you're welcome. I said. "I sat there for a second." Hey wait a minute I'm not a big mouth! I said. "Oh yes you are. Kevin said." I looked at him with a shocked face then looked at nick. "They called me a big mouth babe. I said pouting." Nick looked at me. "Well baby you do have a big mouth." I looked at him and glared but laughed. "I know but jeez you guys have to be so straight forward with it. I said mumbling." It's what we do. Dani said smiling. "You're lucky your pregnate. I said." She grinned and rubbed her belly.

So now since everyone's happy can we celebrate? I asked. "Celebrate what? Kevin asked." Well the new couple of course? I said in a duh tone. "We all should have icecream! I said excited."
Kevin rolled his eyes. "You don't want to celebrate you just want icecream. He said." That is so not true. I said. "Icecream does sound pretty good. Dani said." See see! She craving it! I said. "Well get the drumsticks out of the freezer in the kitchen. kevin said." i dont want to get it. i said pouting. "All of a sudden a pillow hits me in the head." I glared at Joe. "That was so uncalled for. I said." All of a sudden another pillow came flying at me. "AHHHH!!! I said running out of the room into the kitchen." Okay I'll get it! I yelled into the kitchen. "I finally came back with the drumsticks." I handed everyone one, but when I passed Joe I slapped him on the back of the head. "Well I guess I deserve that one. Joe said." Darn right you do. I said. "Joe picked up another pillow." Put the pillow down! I said hiding behind nick. "One day nick will be at an interview and you'll be here unprotected. Joe said." Nuhuh! I have Elvis and Rambo! I said. "Where are they anyways? I asked laughing." I slapped myself in the head. "I forgot they went with mama jonas and papa jonas for that year business trip." Well I'm screwed. I said. "Nick wrapped his arm around me." No I'll protect you. He said. "Another pillow came flying and nick grabbed it and threw it at Joe and it bounced off his head." I burst out laughing soon everyone else did. "Told you I would. Nick said kissing my cheek." I know you would. I said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter. Love Sarah xoxo!