Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

Dani!!!

A couple months later. "Hey dani are you okay? I asked." Yeah I'm okay just got cramps that's all. She said. "Well that's no fun. Jessy said." I looked at Jessy. "Hey what are we going to do today? I asked." Well we are doing nothing. She said grinning. "Why not? I asked pouting." Kevin is making us watch dani. Jessy said. "Should he be helping us watch her? I asked." A second later we ward footsteps. "Stop talking about me cuteness. Kevin said." Oh you're not going to do anything. I said rolling my eyes.

"How is my beautiful dani? He asked." I'm feeling fat. Dani said pouting. "He chuckled." You're not even close to being fat. He said kissing her. "Feeling any pain? He asked." She said cramps. I said. "Aww babe, I don't want to leave you here by yourself. Kevin said." Uhh we are right here. I said waving my hand. "Kevin laughed, I know just I want someone that can actually drive people. He said." Well excuse me. I said laughing. "Jessy looked at her watch." I have a date with Joe today. She said. "I scratched my forehead." Hmm okay what time? I asked. "In like 15 minutes. Jessy said." Kevin was wide eyes. "We have two have at lease people with dani. He said." Dani smiled. "It's okay baby, cuteness will be fine. She said." Kevin scrunched his eyebrows together.

"Erhh alright, but if anything goes wrong you better call me. He said." You got it dude. I said. "Where are you going again? I asked." We have an interview today. He said. "All of you? I asked." No just nick and I He said. "Where's Joe and nick? Dani asked." Well joes going to pop up here just to get Jessy, and Nick is in his room changing for the interview. He said. "Wait joes not here? I asked." No he had to get his car from the oil place. Kevin said. "I nodded, well when do you leave? I asked." In like 5 minutes, just as soon as nick gets done changing we're leaving. Kevin said. "A second later we heard boots going down the stairs." Alright let's roll. Nick said. "Nick walked up to me and pulled me into a hug and kissed me." I'll be back later and we can watch a movie tonight in our room. He said. "I smiled and nodded." See you guys later. Dani, Jessy, and I said in a union.

Kevin and nick soon left. "Well I'm bored. I said flatly." Dani laughed, it's going to be okay. She said. "Soon Joe opens the door." Jessy you ready? He asked. "Yeah I am. She said smiling." Jessy turns to dani and hugs her. "See ya dani. She said." Dani smiled and waved. "Jessy looks at me and punches me in the arm." See you Sarah. She said. "I rubbed my arm so much hate. I said pouting." Joe slapped me a high five and soon they were gone. "Well now my arm hurts and I'm even more bored. I said flatly." It's okay, hey can you go into the kitchen and get me some fruit? Dani said. "Yeah sure. I said, any kind? I asked." Yeah any is fine. She said. "I went Into the kitchen and grabbed some strawberries and walked up to her and handed it to her." Thank you. She said. "No problem. I said." I sat there as she ate. "What is it like to be pregnant? I asked." Well it's kinda uncomfortable at first, but then you get used to it. She said. "Does it hurt? I asked." No it doesn't, well until the very end I'm sure. She said. "Hey I want some fresh air you want to go swim? She asked." I looked at her. "I don't think that's a good idea. I said, what if you go into pregnancy?" Dani smiled, I'll be okay it will give us something to do. She said. "Well if you're sure. I said." Positive go upstairs and get into your bikini. She said, and I'll change into a sundress. She said. "I nodded and ran upstairs." I changed into my black invader zim bikini and grabbed my vans and some shorts. "I ran back down stairs and grabbed a towel."
I went outside and saw dani soaking up some sun. "How's the sun? I asked." Very warm I love it. She said. "I took my shoes and shorts off." Ima jump in the pool now. I said. "I ran and jumped into the pool making a huge splash." I swam up and saw dani staring at me. "How's the water? She asked." Fantastic to bad you can come in. I said. "She laughed, you have no idea. She said." I started swimming around for a few minutes, but got out. "I sat on the rocking chair and looked at dani." Don't get sunburn dani. I said, Kevin wouldn't like it. "Kevin will get over it. She said laughing." I started laughing and made dani laugh even harder, but all of a sudden held her stomach. "Sarah! She said." What? I asked between laughs. "I think my water just broke. She said." DANI! I said flying out of the chair onto the floor. "I jumped up and grabbed her hand." What do we do?!? I asked. "Just put your shorts on and shoes and grabbed the bag on the couch. Dani said." I'll call Kevin! She said grabbing her phone and stomach. "I ran to the living room and grabbed the bag and ran back to dani." Alright Sarah she said, Kevin is going to the hospital as we speak to sign us in. "I told him Joe was driving but he's not back yet, but you have to drive. She said." I can't drive?!!? I said. "You're going to have to she said." She grabs my hand and pulls me toward nicks mustang. "She got into the passenger side and I got inside the driver seat." I turned on the car and reversed out of the drive way. "I headed down the rode and looked at dani for a second." You will be okay it will take us a few minutes. I said. "The hospital Kevin is at the one 15 minutes from now. Dani said breathing heavy now." Eghh why so far? I asked. "I think the baby is coming! Dani said loudly." Oh no it's not! I yelled pressing on the gas. "Sarah you're going 90 mph in a 50 mph! Dani said frantically." Unless you want to have this baby in nicks car I'm not going to slow down. I said. "A second later Dani's phone is ringing." Hi baby! Dani said breathing heavy. "Oh baby you sound horrible. Kevin said." Where are you guys? Kevin asked. "A second later I skidded in front of the hospital and dani got out." We are here. She said into the phone.
"Dani and I went inside and saw nick and Kevin." How on earth did you get here so fast?! Kevin asked helping dani into a wheel chair. "Joe and Jessy came into the hospital." Sorry were late! Joe said, but Kevin was now staring at us in confusion. "Sarah drove went 90 dani said." Soon the lady pushed dani down the hall. "Kevin was staring at me." Oooh I'm in so much trouble. I said in a mumble. "Kevin left with dani a second later." I looked up and saw nick staring at me. "Did you really go 90 in my car? Nick asked." I just nodded. "Nick kissed my head were going to have a talk about that later. he said." i sighed, but nodded. "nick pulls me down the hall to catch up with dani and Kevin." We soon made it to the door and knocked. "Come in. Dani said." We finally came in and saw dani and Kevin, Joe and Jessy. "Hey guy. Nick said." Kevin got up and walked up to me putting his hands on the side of my face. "You're so lucky that I love you. He said." You're not mad? I asked. "He shook his head no, dani explained everything, but if you go 90 again I'll tie you to a branch. He said."

Why a branch? I asked. "Don't asked question. Kevin said kissing my forehead going back to dani." Nick pulled me into him. "I still want to talk to you. He said." I sighed and nodded. "He pulled me outside the door." I looked up and he pressed his forehead into mine. "What am I going to do with you? He asked." I don't know. I said in a mumble. "He brushed the hair out of my eyes." Just promise me you won't go 90 in my car she precious to me. Nick said. "Oh so it's a she? I said smirking." He rolled his eyes just get inside of the room. He said slapping my but softly. "Hey now don't start something you can't finish. I said." Nick raised an eyebrow at me and smiled. "We went inside and sat on a chair." Nick pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me. "Dani was smiling at me." So are you grounded? She asked laughing. "I looked up at Nick." Yep she's grounded I'll give her punishment later. Nick said winking at me. "I felt nick brush his lips over my ear." Just wait until we are married. He said in a whisper. "I blushed and looked down again." Kevin looked at nick with a look. "You better be saying she pretty. He said." I blushed and looked down. "Dani was giggling maybe someday this will be you Sarah. She said rubbing her belly." Yeah right when she 30. Kevin said in a mumble. "Dani slapped him in the back of head." Stop being so protective. She said. "I can't help it she's my baby cuteness. Kevin said." She's not a baby shell be 18 in a week. Dani said. "Yeah so I can baby her until then. Kevin said smiling."

A minute later the nurse came in and smiled. "Hello, I'm here to check dani. She said." We all nodded as she check dani. "Alright the doctor will be in here you're fully dilated. The nurse said."
The doctor soon came In. "Alright who's all staying and going? He said." Dani looked around. "Who wants to stay? She asked." A second later we hear fast footsteps out of the room. "Well there goes Joe and Jessy. Dani said giggling." She looks at us. "We'll stay. I said." We will? Nick said confused. "Yes we will. I said." Nick looked at dani and sighed. "We're staying he said." Soon dani started pushing and I was freaking out. "My stomach hurts just watching this. I said." It's almost over. Nick said kissing my forehead." I can see the head. The doctor said. "A second later I started to run out of there, but nick pulled me back onto his lap." If I'm getting tortured so are you. He said. "Soon we heard alot of blood and fluid and a baby crying." It's a girl. The doctor said. "I looked at nick." That was---but nick cut me off beautiful. Nick said. "I looked at nick." I want one. I said. "Nick looks at me with wide eyes. "What? He asks, but I was already up talking to Kevin hugging him."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another one. Love Sarah xoxo.