Survival Camp

five

April 23, 2012
Monday
Evening

"So is everyone clear on the plan?" Skip questioned.

"Warner and I search Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb for the bus key." Tiffany replied.

"And the rest of us hide and wait in the bus." June said in a bored tone, "Oh yeah, and something about Skip saying he would drive or something."

Skip rolled his eyes, "Great. Now that we're all clear get to your positions." he said before he got up and snuck past Jerry and Mick, got on the bus, and plopped down in the driver’s seat.

Tiffany and Warner got up next and crept over to Mick and Jerry to lift the keys from them.

That left the rest of us. Everyone else got up before me and I looked up at them. "I'm physically incapable of sneaking." I said quietly.

"Stick with me and I'll keep you safe." CC replied just as quietly as he held his hand out to me.

I took his hand and he helped pull me up to my feet. Once I was standing straight I couldn't help but smile and blush because of how close we were and when CC smiled after realizing the same thing, it only made me blush more.

June walked by and rolled her eyes, "God, get a room." she groaned.

CC glared at June as she passed, but smiled when he turned back to me, "C'mon, let's get on the bus with the others."

I nodded in reply.

He kept a hold of my hand as he led me to the bus, all the while the blush stayed on my face.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Andy and Ashley already on the bus with their faces smashed up against the glass making silly looks at us.

I almost laughed out loud, but then I remembered we were trying to be sneaky and silent.

I wasn't kidding when I said I was fully incapable of sneaking and these boys weren't helping.

-THIRD PERSON-

Tiffany and Warner snuck up to the two men passed out on lawn chairs.

Tiffany chose to search Mick while Warner took Jerry.

After a few minutes that seemed to tick by like hours Warner whispered, "Hurry up because Jerry doesn't have the key."

"This guy doesn't have it either." Tiffany whispered back.

"He has to have it cuz this guy doesn't." Warner argued.

"I'm telling you he doesn't have the damn key." Tiffany whisper/yelled.

"Neither of us have the key." a new voice said darkly.

Tiffany realized Mick was the one who spoke and now he was practically towering over her which caused her to jump back and scream.

Mick smiled before he roughly shoved Tiffany to the ground and she looked up at him with one of the coldest glares she could muster.

Warner ran to Tiffany's side and kneeled down next to her, "You okay?" he questioned.

"Uh-huh." Tiffany replied as she nodded.

While Warner was helping Tiffany back up to her feet, Jerry stood up as well and Mick chuckled.

"Do you really think we would pass out from drinking froo froo drinks like that? Hell no! We were testing you!" Mick exclaimed.

"And guess what, you failed." Jerry added darkly.

The look on Mick's face turned murderous as he set his sight on the bus. He stormed over, climbed aboard and glared at everyone so deadly that if looks could kill they'd all be six feet under with weeds poppin' out of their graves.

He turned to Skip and grabbed the guy by the collar before he literally threw the teen off the bus.

"Alright! Everyone else off the bus right now!" Mick shouted.

-TARA-

I leaned over to CC who was sitting on the bench next to me, "What do we do now?" I whispered.

CC sighed, "We're busted so we do the only thing we can do. Give up, regroup, and try again."

I nodded and we all got up and shuffled our way off the bus. I was the last one off, but before I could step off the bus Mick grabbed me by the back of the neck and squeezed tight.

I gasped as he forced me off the bus and kept his hold on me.

"Alright, who's idea was it to try to escape?!" he questioned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so that's the next chapter. I hope you like it!

I was planning to post this in a few more days, but all the commenters on the last chapter made me want to update sooner!

Shout out to:
coriway
PoIsOnIvY0212
SapphirexFlames
coral_shoots_daggers
St. Jimmy
& thatscalledyes
who all commented on the last chapter! You guys rock! xD