Status: in progess

Ink

It Started

Stiles heads to the front door of his house. He stops with his hand on the doorknob and turns to look at Hannah. The whole car ride she sat in silence and didn't move a muscle. Her crying had stopped but every so often a lonely tear fell from her eyes. Stiles sighs and pushes the door open. "You'll get use to everything that happens here. I should have warned you before we went into the woods," he mutters folding his arms across his chest.

Hannah just stares at him blankly. She looks away after a few seconds blinking repeatedly. Her head shakes from side to side. She walks past him and into the house. Her legs don't stop moving, leading her all the way upstairs to her room.

Stiles groans and looks off down the street. "Scott will fix this, right?" he questions. He kicks at the air then turns to go into the house.

* * * *

Nothing she did could get her to sleep. She started off by crying into her pillow for hours but it just felt like she was forcing herself. She was upset, but she didn't need to cry about it. She was scared, terrified even. Part of her wanted to just vent out everything that happened. Not even a lot happened to her but it was serious. The words that were thrown around, the cuts on her cheek and neck, Scott. It all seemed like a dream and she wished it was.

She stares up at her ceiling. All she wants right now is to escape and go back to Chicago. There is no one she can go to talk to. Her mother would never understand, her step dad barely knows her. There is Stiles, but she doesn't want to face him or any of his friends.

She jumps out of bed and hurries to her closet. She grabs a pair of jeans on her pull over Led Zeppelin hoodie. Her hands grip onto the clothing tightly, her lips quiver. A sound fills her ears making her spin her head to look over to her window. She had the feeling of someone watching her. Her mouth opens as if she was about to say something but she closes it shaking her head. There was no use.

She turns to her door and exits her room. Her gaze falls over the hallway to make sure no one is around. She quickly walks to the bathroom and locks herself in it. She presses her back to the door and her breathing becomes heavy and almost uncontrollable. Her clothes fall out of her hands to the floor.

Get yourself together, kid. They will smell your fear. Her thoughts attack her. She tries to shake them away by closing her eyes but it doesn't work. They keep yelling at her.

She pushes herself away from the door and strips out of all her clothing. Her hand reaches into the shower to turn on the water. The second she put herself in the shower and felt the water her nerves relaxed. The voices seemed the vanish away and she was back to feeling normal for the time being. This is her life, no one can change that.

She keeps her eyes closed letting the water fall over her body. Her hand rubs down from her head, over her cheek to her neck. She stops and opens her eyes. She rubs her cheek and neck feeling the beginning of scars forming. They itch. Without hesitation she scratches at them. She feels a thick warm liquid cover her hands.

She holds her hands out in front of her seeing them covered in what looked like black ink. Her hands tremble before her then shot back to her cheek. She rubs it along with her neck. Black ink pours out of the cuts on both. Her eyes fall down to feet seeing the water she is standing in is stained black. Her heart pounds against her chest, her breathing becomes heavy again. She lets out a loud powerful scream falling down to her knees. She grips onto her hair pulling at it and continuing to scream in pain.

Stiles' head shot up from looking down at his bowl of cereal. He looks across the island at his dad and step mom. They all exchange looks before jumping out of their seats and running to the upstairs bathroom. Stiles makes it there first. His hand grabs hold of the doorknob and he jiggles it. Locked. He tries his hardest to open the door but it won't work.

"Dad, get the key. Get the damn key!" he yells over Hannah's screaming.

Sheriff Shilinski runs down the hall to his study to get the skeleton key to the house. He doesn't bother waiting till he reaches the bathroom and throws the key to Stiles.

Stiles' hands shake as he tries to put the key in the key hole and open the door. He shoves it open and then hurries to the shower pulling the curtain aside. Hannah is huddled up in a ball screaming. The water is pouring over the edges of the bath. Hannah's mom hurries to turn of the water as Stiles puts his arms around his screaming step sister. The blackness was gone.

"Hannah, what's wrong?" he asks her softly but she doesn't respond and just keeps crying.

"I think you kids need to explain what happened last night to result in your sister crying and why you both coming home," Sheriff Shilinski steps into the bathroom and puts his arm around his wife. He looks down at Hannah and gasps. "What happened to her face, Stiles? What did you do to her?" his dad shouts.

"Dad!" Stiles shouts looking up at him.

"I fell," Hannah cries out. She tries to get a hold of herself but it seems nearly impossible. Her eyes lock with Stiles'. "Can I please get dressed now," she asks painfully.

No one responds and the adults leave the room. Stiles leans back and sits on the wet floor not caring. "Hannah. We need to talk about what happened. Scott can explain," he keeps his voice low for only her to hear.

Hannah shakes her head. She holds her knees to her chest to keep her naked body covered. "Nothing happened Stiles and I'd like it if I never saw Scott or any of your stupid friends again," she hisses. Her words were all lies but she needed her space right now. In all honesty she wanted Scott to be around her. There was something about him. At first it was just looking at his pictures and wondering about him but now that she has actually met him in person it was something else. He was hiding something and that made her want him.

* * * *

Scott steps out of his shower wrapping a towel around his waist. He looks in the bathroom mirror and sighs. He shakes his head then picks up his toothbrush and toothpaste. He leans over the sink as he brushes his teeth. He felt empty but all he could think of was Stiles' step sister. Her scent was like nothing else and then there was her beauty. Even when she was afraid she looked like she was glowing. She was beautiful to him and he just wanted to see her.

He spits into the sink. His brow scrunches together. He spits again. His saliva came out black. He looks into the mirror. Black ink is running out of his nose and his mouth is filled with the same goo. He takes his hands cupping them under the running water. He splashes it up to get rid of the ink. His hands grip onto the counter and he growls. His claws come out and his eyes close. His body rocks back and forth. He tries to control himself. His eyes open and he looks back into the mirror. It has all vanished. He looks into the sink. Nothing. It was all gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is to explain why the story is named Ink. If you haven't watched the show, the werewolves sometimes bleed black ink. I don't know how to explain it.

But thank you for reading and the comments. I hope you all have enjoyed this chapter.