Status: in progess

Ink

Trapped to Find the Truth

Scott leans forward on his elbow that is placed on his desk. His arm is wrapped over head and his eyes are closed. His body slightly sways back and forth. His thoughts change every few seconds. They are all dealing with Hannah. She had all her classes changed and a pass to leave from all of them early. He knows she did it to avoid him. He tried to run into her but he could never catch her. She was always a step ahead somehow. His mind kept playing trick on him. He would close his eyes and then open them to be found in a whole new scenery. She was always there.

He tries to think of ways that he should approach her. None seemed like they would work. She was going to be harder to break than anyone else. And then it hit him. He knew what he had to do. It would make him feel awful but he just needed to see her. To talk to her.

"Stiles, I got it! I have a plan," Scott's head springs up and his eyes open. Everyone in the classroom stares at him but he just ignores it and looks at Stiles. "I know how to get her to talk," he shouts.

The teacher in the front of the room opens her mouth to tell him to be quiet but the bell goes off. She sighs and just lets it go. Students jump from their seats and leave class to go live their Friday night.

Allison leans forward and taps Scott on the back. "Just give up with her. She clearly is a bit odd," she rolls her eyes and leans back in her seat.

Scott looks at her annoyed. "Yeah and I'm the most normal person in the world. Do you want me happy? Be honest. Do you as a friend want me happy?" he asks her being completely serious.

Allison rubs her lips together and has to look away from him. "That's all I want. Is for you to be happy," the words were painful to say. She wanted to be the reason he was happy but knew he would never take her back after always shoving him away. She swallows hard. "What can I do to help?" she sighs.

Scott smiles. He looks at Stiles and raises both his eyebrows. Stiles groans and shakes his head. "I'm going to regret this. I'll go get the jeep," he mumbles and leaves without a second thought.

Scott stands up staring down at Allison. "Do you think that you and Lydia could talk Hannah into hanging out? Possibly go into the woods and to Derek's house?" he makes himself sound innocent.

Allison stands up shaking her head. "The things I do for you McCall," she smiles weakly then walks out of the room.

Scott smiles to himself pleased. Everything was going to fall into place. He was going to break this girl and get her to speak.

* * * *

"Hey," Allison says and slides herself against the lockers making her way to Hannah. Ignored. "We haven't really met yet but why not hang out. We can have a girls night, just me, you, Lydia. No boys," she smiles trying to make herself seem happy.

Hannah closes her locker door and just stares at it. She was ready to just say no and walk home like she has been doing every day after school. She was getting bored though. Just always sitting at home. She didn't have anything to say to Allison. She had no need to vent out everything to her. There was almost no need to vent to anyone anymore. Today marks a week and she knew that if she ever wanted to be happy, she needed to just forget about it.

"What are we going to do?" she asks looking toward Allison. Her gaze goes past Allison and falls on Scott walking down the hall. He has a smile on his face and his hands in his pockets. He looks over at her and his smile fades. She forces herself to look away from him. "Do you promise me no boys?" she mutters and looks up to see Scott is gone. Part of her wanted the boys to go out with them. She hates herself for hiding every waking second that Scott was around. She hates that she avoids her own brother at home. She has even been avoiding her parents.

"Well, Lydia and I normally go into the woods and practice using my crossbow. You probably think that's lame but-"

"That seems fun," Hannah cuts her off without even thinking. "Should I go home and change? Are we going into the woods where we were last week?" she shoots out question after question.

Allison nods her head standing up straight. "What you're wearing is fine. Does that bother you though?" she keeps her voice low and soft.

Hannah waves her head from side to side. "Its day time and we'll have a crossbow. Nothing bad can happen," she lets out a slow breath of air. Nothing bad can happen she repeats to herself.

Allison half smiles and loops her arm with Hannah's. "Then we are off," she happily says and starts off down the hall. They didn't exchange any other words. There was no need to. Allison was just doing what Scott wanted and Hannah just wanted to learn how to defend herself. If anything was to try to harm her again in the woods she would attack. She wasn't going to hold back and she would shoot.

Allison smiles content with herself after taking aim at a tree. She look at Hannah and holds up the crossbow. "Ready for a try," she asks but Hannah starts to walk away from the two girls. "Hannah!" Allison calls after her.

"Wait," Hannah mumbles and she keeps walking. Her pace is slow. Her eyes scan over the mansion she had been taken to the other day. She stops a mere ten feet in front of it. She could really get a good look of it now. Half of it was burned down and missing the roof. She knew that she shouldn't go in but something was pulling her to. There was a feeling that someone was inside calling her name but there was no voice that she could hear. She turns her head and looks at Allison and Lydia. "Can we go in there?" her words sounded unsure.

Lydia and Allison exchange a look before Allison takes a step forward. She nods her head and makes her way to Hannah. Her hand falls on the small of Hannah's back and she nudges her forward a little. Lydia hurries over to them and clings onto Allison's arm. They stay together but Hannah was off. She goes right up to the front door and lets herself in. A rush of coldness falls over her body. Her eyes scan over the dark house. Her heart pounds against her chest with nervousness but she wasn't but to just turn and run out.

Her walking stops when she reaches the stairs. She reaches for the railing but hesitates bringing her hand back to her side. There is something telling her that they are not the only ones in the house. Someone else was here. "Who else is here?" she asks softly. She turns to look at Allison and Lydia. "Do you ever get the sense that someone is always watching you?" she swallows hard.

"Well maybe that happens when you break into someone's house," a tall dark haired man comes walking out from what seems like the kitchen. He had been in her visions throughout the week. "Allison, Lydia," he gives a small head nod to both of them.

"She wanted to come in here," Lydia shouts out pointing at Hannah.

Hannah stares at her like the girl is crazy. "I just wanted to walk around. I don't mean any harm," she holds up her hands in defense.

The man smiles and leans against the wall. "You could never harm me so I'm not afraid of that," he chuckles. His head shoots to the door that leads down to the basement. He opens his mouth to say something but is stopped by Allison.

"Derek. I forgot something here the other day. Could we get it and then we'll leave," she raises an eyebrow and quickly looks at Hannah.

Derek nods. "Its in the basement," he frowns his brow.

Allison gives him a friendly smile then starts off to the basement door. She puts her hand on the doorknob then turns to look at Hannah. "Are you coming, new girl?" she giggles.

Hannah rolls her eyes and goes over to the door. She waits for Allison to open it and then goes down the stairs first. She turns to the light switch trying to turn it on but there is nothing. No light just darkness. "The light won't work," she mumbles and turns to Allison.

"I'm sorry about this. Please forgive me," Allison's voice started to shake. She looks at the confused girl before her then shuts the basement door and locks it.

Hannah freezes not knowing if this was some kind of sick joke or Allison really wanted to lock her down in this basement. She bangs her fist against the door. "Open the door. Please just open the door this isn't funny," she screams out but there was no response. Her eyes start to water but she wants to keep herself calm. She sits down on the stairs and takes out her phone putting on the flashlight. She looks down into the basement and can see a shadow move. She springs back up quickly and starts to hit the door again. "Open the fucking door. Please just open the door. Something is down here. Open the damn door Allison! Please! Help!" she cries out. She tries to giggle the handle as if it was all of a sudden unlocked but it really wasn't.

"Hannah its okay. You're safe," his voice was crisp but there was worry in it. She didn't need to turn around to see it was Scott. She places her forehead against the door and lets her hand rub down it weakly. "I just want to talk. Stiles is here too. We aren't going to hurt you," he starts to walk up the stairs.

"Why can't you just leave me alone," she groans and sits back down on the stairs.

Scott walks up and sits down next to her. Stiles goes out of the darkness awkwardly and sits down at the bottom of the stairs. "We just want to know what happened and explain to you a few things," he takes a deep breath. Hannah looks away from him and closes her eyes. "Hey," he murmurs and places a hand on her cheek with the cuts making her turn to look at him. She opens her eyes and lock them with his. Her mouth opens and they both blink at the same time.

Scott's mind races with scenes that he knew were only seen through Hannah's eyes. He sees Jackson jump in front of her and then circle her slowly. He then grabs onto her and carries her while running into Derek's abandoned house. He threw her to the ground when they were in an upstairs room. She was lost and right now alone. Jackson had left her but it wasn't long until he came back. He taunted her until Peter came out. From the words being thrown around, he could tell it was all a plan to get Scott and Derek. Peter wanted them to be killed and was going to kill Hannah to get them to show up. But then it seemed to change. He was going to change her. Then that's when Derek came. He got Peter away from Hannah with enough time for Scott to save her.

Scott pulls his hand away from Hannah's face. "A werewolf?" she mumbles staring at him terrified. "Why was I just able to see your thoughts. It was like for a second I was you having a flash back," she sets her phone on a step and then reaches for Scott's shirt. She lifts it up without him even trying to stop her. Her hand rubs on his side and then she looks back into his eyes. "Why don't you have a scar?" she asks softly. Her hand stays on his bare side.

"Its been a while," he says calmly.