Status: in progess

Ink

Sisterly Love

She can't take it anymore. She hated all of this. She hated the fact that she couldn't even go out unless it meant she was around Derek and his minions: Ericka, Issac and Boyd. She didn't mind Derek though, that was the thing. She knew all he wanted to do was keep her from being found by a wolf hunter. And even that he just wanted her to be able to control herself. But the others, the others were almost unbearable to be around. Ericka just wanted to jump on Derek's cock, while Issac wanted to fight him and prove himself. And then there was Boyd, most of the time he would just sit there silently.

Hannah would do whatever Derek said no matter how much she hated it. She didn't want him to get angry because she thought that he would just snap and kill her. Always being away from home made her miss her mom. She rarely ever saw her. She had hoped to become close with her step father and step brother but now it was useless.

She wanted to change to be with Scott, to be able to not get nervous around him. All that has happened was she became cocky. She felt like she had to prove something to the pack. In all actuality, everything sucked. She couldn't talk to Stiles, Allison or even Lydia. But most importantly everything with Scott dissipated.

Her eyes scan around the room she is in. She has been coming here nearly every day. It was the basement in Derek's house. She sits by herself at the bottom of the stairs watching the others. Issac is throwing himself at Derek in an effort to attack him but each time Derek pushes him to the ground. She couldn't take it anymore and stood up. The second she went to go upstairs, Derek called out her name.

Her hand grips onto the railing. "I don't want part in this anymore. I'm done," she keeps her voice strong and continues up the stairs.

"Hannah," Derek growls. He swiftly moves to the stairs and grabs hold of her arm. "And what exactly do you plan on doing with your life now? If you haven't noticed, you are a monster now," he hisses at her.

Hannah pulls her arm out of his hold. "If you haven't noticed, I only did this to be with Scott. I hate it. I've lost my relationship with everyone and I am done with this bullshit," she storms off up the stairs and out of the house. She never looks back and keeps going. She started by just walking but it wasn't long before she started to run all the way home.

She gets home just as Stiles is pulling into the driveway with his jeep. She wanted to just hug him but at the same time was furious.

Stiles slams shut his jeep door and turns to see Hannah walking toward him to the house. He pauses and keeps his gaze on her. He shoves his hands into his pockets and walks toward her but she never looks up to make eye contact.

He couldn't tell but she was holding back. Her breathing was getting heavy and uneven from anger. She is trying her hardest to keep calm but knew that at any second she could burst. Her mind is filled with her feelings toward Derek and the others in the pack. She wanted to fight them but knew they would easily team up to kill her. She may be stronger than others, but she wasn't strong enough to kill them.

Stiles is yelling out her name to her but she can't even hear it. She shakes her head closing her eyes. They shoot open with the color of them becoming a bright gold. Her palms grow in agony from her hands being clenched into fists and her nails growing into claws. She couldn't hold it back any longer, she was about to snap.

"Han...Hannah," Stiles gasps. He jogs the rest of the way toward her forcing her to stop walking and look at him. He drops his hands when he notices she is starting to change. "You can fight it," he tells her softly but it was too late.

She lets out a loud growl, fangs coming out. "Get away from me, Stiles," she screams and shoves him with all her might sending him flying.

He hits the ground hard. He screams in pain, his body arching up. He falls still. It was too painful for him to even move. He felt like his spine was broken. Blood was pouring out from the back of his head creating a pool around him on the driveway.

Hannah's lip quivers and she falls down to her knees. She was just a helpless human now. She had hurt someone but not just anyone, someone she cared for. "What have I done?" she mumbles to herself crying.

She manages to push herself up and goes to Stile's side. Her hand hovers over his face before she finally rubs his forehead. A single tear falls down hitting his cheek. She picks him up easily and gets him into the passenger seat of the jeep. She hurries to the driver side and drives off to the hospital.

While driving she calls Scott. He answered after only one ring. "Scott, Scott I fucked up," she cries out.

"Hannah no you didn't relax," he tells her trying to keep himself calm, after all he didn't have any knowledge of anything bad happening.

"You don't understand. I just, I think I killed Stiles. I-I haven't even been able to tell him I love him. I am happy he's in my life. I've never had any siblings and he's a perfect brother even though I take it for granted. He cares about me and since day one I've pushed him and all of you away. I just want him to be okay. Scott. Please help me. Go, go to the hospital," she frantically says.

"Stay calm Hannah. I'll be there," he hangs up and was off.

Hannah lets out another scream slamming her hand down in the staring wheel. She messed up. She hurt Stiles out of anger she had because of Derek.

At the hospital she parks and picks up Stiles out of the car. She makes her way into the hospital with all eyes on her. She was a small girl and the sight was strange for her to be carrying Stiles so easily.

"Please someone help, he's losing a lot of blood," she cries out.

Scott's mother comes toward her with wide eyes. "Sweetie what happened to him?" she asks placing her hand on Stiles' buzz cut head.

"I-" "He was standing on top of his jeep and slipped off," Scott comes over to them cutting Hannah off. He looks at her placing his hand on the small of her back.

Nurses come running to them with a gurney and get Stiles onto it and into a room leaving Hannah motionless in the waiting room. Scott places himself in front of her and places two fingers under her chin lifting it up. She gazes into his eyes and then falls into his arms.

Scott stumbles backwards and then holds her tightly in his arms. "He'll be okay, Hannah. Just tell me what happened," he whispers in her ear.

She lets it all out. She explains everything starting from the day she ran away from him to Derek. She ended the whole story with how Scott covered up for her even though he already knew that part. She felt like the story wasn't finished unless she said that. She was thankful he did that.

When the story is over Scott pushes her arm-ways-apart and brushes her dark brown hair out of her face. "I'm not going anywhere. I will be here for you," he tells her cupping her cheek. He licks his lips slowly before leaning forward meeting them with hers.