‹ Prequel: Can't Stop Lovin' You
Status: Active

Where Have You Been?

#15

****
"All Time Low to be All Time Lost?”

Scheduled for their ‘Dirty Work’ world tour by the end of this year, the mega band All Time Low had cancelled all of their overseas tour dates and let millions of hustlers down. Regarding to this issue, we couldn’t contact anyone from the band, including their own tour manager, Matt Flyzik. So we managed to contact the label and sat down with their publicist from the record label in their head office in California.

Does the label now handle all of the band’s interviews and schedule?
After what happened a while back, I thought it would be best to do it. We don’t want more rumors about the band spread around and affect the band’s concentration on making music. And we thought we could give Matty a little break after such a hectic couple of days.

The band was scheduled to do world tour that is now cancelled. What do you have to say about it?
It was a bummer to hear their decision. We did gave them a hard time by letting the rumors spread around too quick, that is why we are trying to make it up to the band, even if that means letting the fans down. It was a tough call, but they’ve made their decision and there is nothing we can do about it.

Is that true that they decided to cancel the tour so Jack could stay with his little one?
I’m not supposed to say anything about it, but I believe it’s something a father would do. You never get fatherhood until it slaps you in the face, and Jack right now, I believe he’s in this phase of life.

We’ve been having so many questions about how the rumor was going to affect the band, and this one is definitely a proof. How would you think All Time Low would make up due to this?
That’s not something I can tell, since I'm not in the band, but I'm sure they’re just as bummed as everyone reading the article. This also affects us, they clearly shocked us with the decision they’ve made, but we’ve been supporting them, we always will.

Some people are afraid that this might be the end of All Time Low, what do you think?
If they have loyal fans, I don’t think they would ever end. The band’s fans have been supportive and phenomenal. If they can’t be strong for the band, then I don’t know what else could.

How does their decision affect the label?
If you’re talking financially, it cost us a lot. But there are more important things than finance in this world. Art for instance. I’m pretty sure they will come up with something more fresh and new.

One last question, can you tell us your own personal opinion about Shane's presence in Jack's life and his band?
I personally think his presence wouldn't bother anything that is all time low related. Jack loves his band mates and vice versa. Though I never met this little guy, I can already tell you that in the future, he will be his generation's role model just by seeing what he did back in All Time Low's hometown show. The entire universe should be happy or Jack and the band the way we do.

****


Alex threw the table in front of him as soon as he finished reading what their publicist had to say about All Time Low cancelling their world tour. Knowing the guy in front of him for nine whole years, Jack had never seen Alex this mad. And it bummed him to realize his mistake was the reason the whole mess that was happening now.

Zack stood up quickly when Alex laid his hand on a beer bottle. Not wanting to create more mess in their band house, Rian helped Zack to calmed Alex down. And by far, the best thing they came up with was to splash him with a full bucket of cold water.

“Does that calm you down?” Zack asked with a little anger in his voice.

No answer from Alex. He glanced over the other guys, but nothing escaped his mouth.

“It was not your fault, Jack.” Alex finally said a word as he sighed and plopped onto the nearby couch. “You did what was right. Shane deserved that. So does Savannah.” He added not even looking at the ceiling.

“We’re all angry, Jack. Everything the interview said was the opposite of what actually happened.” Zack said as Jack sensed anger in his voice.

They were on their own, they were alone. No one else was there. Not Savannah, not Shane, not Riley, not even Flyzik or the rest of the crew. There was silence until Alex chuckled from the corner of the room. Everyone looked up, giving him the ‘are you completely crazy?’ look.

“It’s funny how he called Flyzik Matty. You know how that makes Flyzik feels.”

“It made him sick as hell.” Jack added a bit of laughter to the conversation, and before they knew it, they already made fun of Flyzik being called Matty.

Their phones were starting to ring, every single one of theirs. Everyone looked at their screen and it was one of those amazing moments where they would have read supports coming from their fans and friends. They were receiving text messages, twitter mentions, and emails.

Lovely.’ Alex thought to himself.

Everyone smiled, but Jack hoped Savannah wouldn’t go to the internet and found what the media has to write about the band. But there was no way Savannah didn’t know. Jack thought it would be nice to drive back to Savannah’s place. Hanging a little with his little boy and girl friend wouldn’t hurt anyways.

As soon as he got into Savannah’s driveway, he noticed something was different with the house. It was dark. Savannah wasn’t the kind of girl who like to stay in dark, Jack knew how terrified she would be, staying in the dark for quiet a long time. He took his key and entered the house but it was empty. He immediately tries to call Savannah but there was no service.

No, Van. You can’t run from me. Not again!’ He thought inside his mind.

There was an old lady, Mrs. Randy, living next to Savannah’s door and Jack thought it would be just wise to ask her whether she saw Savannah or maybe Savannah left something. Just like what she did when she ran away the first time. Jack ran toward the old lady who was standing in front of his car, peeking at Jack for several times.

“Jack, Savannah left in a hurry with Shane.” Mrs. Randy said anxiously.

“Did you know where they left? I tried to call her several times but her phone was off.” Jack said just as anxious as the lady in front of him but she shook her head lightly, looking down to the road.

“I only saw a man came to their house. Delivered a letter, but I couldn’t get a look of his face. He left in a hurry, son. Then when Savannah took the mail, she rushed back inside the house and left with Shane. She was driving in fear. I could see it. The way she walked was different, as if someone had followed her.”

As soon as Jack heard Mrs. Randy’s explanation, he rushed back inside the house, turning all the lights on and trying to find the letter. Maybe the letter would tell him exactly where his girlfriend and son were at. But before he could even find it, his phone rang loudly. It was annoying, but looking at the screen, he let a relieved sigh out.

“You have to come to my place. Now, Jack!” Riley said from the other side of the phone. She sounded fierce.

“But I got to find…” Before Jack could even finish, Riley cut him off.

“Savannah and Shane are in my house, Jack. Get your ass down here now. Drive as fast as you could! I’ll call the rest of the band.” And she dropped the call.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoy writing it!
I'm actually trying to write the interview part as good as possible because I thought one day, I might just be an interviewer.. So feedback about how I did would be nice :-)

And thank you for reading + subscribing to this story! It means so much to me <333