‹ Prequel: Can't Stop Lovin' You
Status: Active

Where Have You Been?

#16

"What was that, Riley?" Savannah spat the moment Riley hung up.

"Don't give me that look, Van. That doesn't work anymore on me." Riley said fiercely. "How could you thought to keep the fact that Jack's fan is threatening to kill both you and Shane if you don't move out of his lives?" Riley glanced.

"Do you forget the part where even his band's record label bailed on them by selling lies?" Savannah almost lost her temper.

Riley stopped talking for one good minute before her door bell rang. Quickly, she stood up and let the boys came inside. Savannah was still shaking when Riley plopped beside her, meanwhile Shane was already in front of the television watching his favorite cartoon.

"What's going on?" Alex asked anxiously.

Nobody said a word. Savannah glanced at Riley several times before Riley rolled her eyes and stood up from the couch she was sitting on.

"I'll take Shane out. You better tell them what's going on." Riley said.

"Is this about our current issues? Look, Van.. Flyzik is still trying to book us international dates. And Jack? He already bought plane tickets for you and Shane." Alex said again.

There was this huge amount of guilt Savannah sensed on her guts. It was always a mistake to come back to Baltimore. She should've known better. She should never have come back.

Savannah was drown in her own thoughts that she didn't even realize Jack's presence inside the room until the boy held her tight. Taking his time to find where Shane was, he finally found his boy with Riley.

Without any further thinking, Jack pulled Savannah's hand and took her to Shane. Again, Jack held the two persons he cares about so much super tight.

"I thought I was going to lose you again." Jack chuckled as he leaned down and placed his forehead on Savannah's.

"Don't listen to them, Jack.. We're okay." Savannah smiled as Jack kissed her.

Riley was standing on the other side of the room when Savannah told Jack she and Shane were okay. Riley knew for sure they weren't. So she asked Alex to take Shane some place else. Someone sent them a letter and threatened to kill them, and Savannah said they were okay? Riley couldn't take it anymore.

Riley walked up to where Jack and Savannah were as she scoffed loudly. Obvious enough to let jack noticed something was not on the right place.

"what is it riles?" jack asked.

"a crazy fan girl of yours just threatened your son and girlfriend. She said that she'd kill them both if they don't step out of your life. Of course Savannah freaked out and ran here with Shane. Oh no, wait.. They're okay." Riley rolled her eyes.

Jack stayed in silent. He knew there were things that will cost him, but this was beyond his imagination. Jack Barakat was in fury.

"The hell is wrong with this girl? Where's the letter?" Jack stood up and talked to Riley as she smirked.

"Its in the kitchen. Savannah threw it away but I took it. For evidence." Riley explained as Jack rushed up toward the kitchen.

Savannah was angry toward Riley. But she knew she couldn't keep things from Jack. What to do was something Savannah's mind couldn't work on. Savannah leaned back against the couch she was sitting on and let a little sob out.

"and you plan on keeping this from me?" Jack walked toward Savannah, trying to hold his emotion a little.

"I didn't want to make you worry.. You've had a lot on your mind and I don't think this will make things better.."

"but this crazy chick is threatening my son's life, and I have a lot to say on that!" Jack raised his voice as Savannah looked down.

Jack felt bad the moment he realized Savannah was upset because he raised his tone so he quickly pulled Savannah into his arms. He pressed Savannah's head on his chest as she burst into tears coming out of her fears.

"I'm scared, Jackie.." she sobs.

"I know you are, and that's why you don't keep this from me, not this one or something like this.." Jack said as he lifted Savannah's chin up. "why don't you wipe your tears and let's get Shane?" He added as Savannah nodded and smile.

Shane was playing in the back patio when Jack and Savannah joined them both. Shane hadn’t had his dinner yet that time so Jack decided to order some Mexican foods for the night. Later on after dinner, the night didn’t just end there. The band carried on the talk about their plan to keep touring with their own efforts.

“Can’t we just wait for Flyzik to get here?” Alex sighed as he leaned down against the dining room chair.

“This whole independent tour is quiet handful.” Rian mumbled, still staring at some of the papers.

“I noticed some of our choices of hotels are too expensive. We’ve spent so many on the plane tickets, we either have to cut down our hotel budget or this tour is going to be our regret.” Zack added.

Jack hadn’t said any word ever since the four of them started talking about their independent tour, and he knew that all of these messes happened because he screwed up. Throwing the papers he had on his hand to the table, Jack let out a deep sigh, indicating a lot of things going on his grapefruit.

“I promised Shane he’d enjoy the whole tour.” Jack buried his face on his own hands.

Just then, the doorbell rang and Alex knew who would be on the other side of the door. Flyzik came inside in a rush due to the snow outside.

“I’ve booked all the venues for our show, but we have to cut down our stay budget.” Flyzik said the moment Alex closed the door. “Are the girls and Shane sleeping?” He added as he looked around.

“They fall asleep like one hour ago.” Zack added. “Any horrifying details you’d want to share?” He asked sarcastically as Flyzik nodded.

“There’s no going back for us now, guys.” Flyzik stated with his most serious face. “When we go out, we will be blacklisted from the label, we might as well got kicked out.” He sighed.

There was a momentary silent in the room before Rian smiled toward his band mates. Zack knew what the smile was for good, followed by Alex’s grin and Jack’s repeated nods, they all look up to Flyzik and said ‘good’ in union.

“So how do we cut down our staying budget?” Zack asked immediately.

“I was thinking a cheap motel, honestly. I'm definitely okay and cool with that, but remembering Shane and Savannah, I don’t think we can pull the cheap motel trick as we used to.” Flyzik spilled his thoughts.

“Fan’s house? I mean we’re going to different part of this universe for our fans, why not let them let us stay there? Heck I’ll give them their house party if it’s necessary!” Alex added in excitement.

Flyzik knew what Alex said was true, but they couldn’t just bring their whole crew on a fan’s house with a little addition of Savannah and Shane, but cheap motel was definitely not an option.

Just when the five of them were thinking, Savannah came out of Riley’s room and sat down on the couch behind the dining table, staying quiet so they could carry on without any disturbance.

“Well, are you going to help us sweetie?” Jack walked up to Savannah.

“I can still back out from the tour, guys.” Savannah sighed.

“And let go of Shane’s holiday with his father? Come on, Van! This tour was supposed to be their bonding event. You cant pull out…” Alex pouted as Savannah shrug.

“Face it guys, you’re on the edge of falling into money crisis…”

“Which will be solved once the tickets are on sale.” Flyzik cut her off. “based on my rough count, we will profit pretty good if we can cut down the staying budget, not cutting down the total of people coming for the tour.”

“If you got kicked out, how will you release your next record?” Savannah asked in a doubtful tone.

“We’ll have it figured out. Listen Van, our income from JAGK is going to save us for the next few months, heck I promise we will be just okay, financially…” Jack smiled as he leaned down toward Savannah.

Just then, Riley came out of her room with just as sleepy eyes as the boy sleeping inside her room. only dressed in her monkey pajama, she walked lifelessly toward Savannah and plopped herself in between her and Jack on the couch.

“Are you guys still talking about the band’s finance?” She mumbled.

“Go back to sleep, sweetie. And you too, Van. It’s a boys thing, so you two shouldn’t be worried about any of these shits.” Zack said, trying to make everything sounds okay.

“I'm trying to help you out, okay guys? Here’s the thing, remember my aunt who lives in Amsterdam? I know that’s the city you guys choose to kick this tour off, and I kind of told her that I need her favor…” Riley bit her lip. “and she agreed to let you guys stay in her place. It’s a huge one, and it will be enough for all of us.” She carried on.

“Awesome! But that doesn’t solve this problem for the other cities…” Flyzik sigh.

“My family in London wouldn’t mind if we say hi and stay over!” Alex got excited.

“And there’s Munich, Madrid, Paris, Milan, Tokyo…” Flyzik said, wanting to carry on but got cut off by Rian.

“Shane and I will be fine with cheap motels and some nights in tour bus. The point of taking us in this tour is Shane, bonding with his father. We don’t need fancy hotels, okay Flyzik? We’re going to be okay.”

“But you deserve to be treated like a princess…” Jack said, looking down to his toes.

“And I already feel so. You’ve been an amazing prince, no scratch that, a king. And Shane gets the thing he wanted most.”

“Van, someone black mailed you and…” Jack raised his voice a little bit but was cut down with a kiss from Savannah, a real passionate one, and jack couldn’t resist that. He missed the way Savannah kissed him this passionate. “Okay.”

“Cheap motels and tour bus it is.” Van said looking up to the rest of the boys and Riley as they smile and called it a night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for my lack of updates! School has really gotten into me, but I promise to start updating this regularly.. Thanks for subscribing though <333

Enjoy this chapter!
-Amelia