‹ Prequel: Can't Stop Lovin' You
Status: Active

Where Have You Been?

#18

Savannah's POV

I was still pretty surprised when I first found out about Riley's aunt up in Holland. I've known everything about her since the early days but I never really know her in person. And Riley never say anything about having a billionaire auntie overseas.

"How come you didn't tell us about her earlier?!" Flyzik glanced at Riley as soon as we enter a hotel in Munich, that is according to aunt Nelly belongs to her good friend.

"I didn't know she is this successful okay?" Riley pouted.

"guys, let's not argue about this, okay? We're staying in a fine hotel in Munich, I think that's enough for us to be grateful about." I said, chiming in to their conversation as Riley went to Zack, and Flyzik enters his room aka workplace.

It was a day off for the band and Jack decided he wanted to take Shane around the town by himself without me. A father-son bonding time, as Alex may call it. Riley and Zack were someplace inside the hotel and I had no intention of finding them or knowing what they were doing, Flyzik, on the other hand, was already busy making plans- means more work for the crew- for the band's show tomorrow night.

"Do you need any help?" I said, when Flyzik opened his door after I knocked.

"what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be out there..." Flyzik couldn't finish his sentence because I cut him off.

"father-son bonding time. Mom's not allowed to go..." I sighed as he chuckled.

"We're good, Van.. You gotta get some rest while Shane's away." he chuckled as I nodded and went back to my room.

It was amazing, having to be in the same place as the guy I love, but it feels wrong. Maybe because it was wrong. Shane was with us, we shared the same room and bunk every single day/night during this whole tour, but we're nothing more than engaged. I wanted something more, I wanted eternity. I wanted jack to be mine, wholly.

I threw myself onto the bed and it didn't take a long time for me to finally fallen to a deep sleep, because as soon as I realize, it was almost dinner time and Jack was already inside the bathroom, taking shower together with Shane.

"Shane?" I asked from the bed, sounding a little sleepy.

"It's us, Van! Don't worry." jack said, letting the door wide open so I can peak at his naked body with Shane's.

"daddy!" Shane shouted in a tone he got from my mom.

"don't worry, son.. Mom's not going to peak at us!" jack grinned- again, visible to my vision.

I quickly got up from the bed, closing the bathroom door because I heard knocks on the door, and I know whose habit was that to knock on one door for several times. Riley must be the one behind the door, and I was right.

"Let's grab dinner! We're going to the restaurant next to this building!" she said excitedly, pulling my hands.

"Jack and Shane are inside the bathroom! Chill out, Riles!" I giggled a little.

"Also, zack wants to sleep with your son..." she added as I raise my eyebrows.

"why would he wants to?" I asked but no answer coming from Riley. "you'd have to ask jack for that." I added.

"Jack, hurry up! We're all hungry!" Riley shouted as Jack came out of the bathroom, holding Shane on his hand and he was only wrapped in a towel. “Okay, take that as coming soon. Lobby in 10 minutes!” She added as she went away and I chuckled.

Jack quickly get dressed as I get Shane dressed up just as quick. Shane wouldn’t stop talking about how awesome his dad was, and I couldn’t feel happier than I was that night.

We all had our dinner and Zack asked Jack about asking Shane to sleep with him and Riley. I thought for a moment Jack would say no, but instead, he said yes instantly. Like he wasn’t even thinking about it. A little doubt crept into my mind, I was once again fill with doubts, but they don’t last too long as soon as Jack led me back into our room.

“What’s with the face? You think I want to get rid of Shane in purpose?” He asked, slipping off his coat, left with only his favorite BONER t-shirt and a worn out jeans.

I nodded, looking down as I sat on the edge of our bed, still gripping my coat on the palm of my hand. But he leaned closer to me. He unbuttoned the coat and slowly let it slip off my body. He led me up to our bed as he leaned down on me, breathing heavily up to my face, reaching my hands as he kept them inside his grip. He smirked, one of his famous expression that get girls screaming for him. Maybe they're wishing to get just one moment like the one i was having.

"it's snowing, and it's pretty." He said, looking up to the glass door that connects our room to the patio.

"it's cold.." I chuckled as he pressed his body against mine and I felt the warmth coming from his body.

"but they're not as pretty as you are right now.." again, Jack lit up that flirty smile that I was caught up on.

I was lost in his stare. The big hazel brown eyes hypnotized me as he moved his hands up, slowly slipping me off my outfit. He attached his lips on mine and we didn't part when he started undressing me, aggressively. A little fear across my mind, the fear of having to let him go got me pretty bad, but then he lit up another smile, a very comforting one and I realized my fear didn't make any sense at all.

"Jack.." I pleaded.

"The last time we did this, I was too drunk to enjoy it, too young to understand, too stupid because I let you go, and I've been waiting my whole life for this." he whispered as he gently wrapped his arms on my waist.

"I've been saving myself for you, and you only.." I whispered back as he started playing with my hair and we enjoyed ourselves.

"you haven't done this with anyone else?" Jack asked in shock as I shook my head, lightly, not sure what to feel, ashamed or else.

"you were my first, and this, is my second.." I whispered and I felt my cheek was blushing as Jack let out a little chuckle and killed the light.

After Jack killed the light, we both felt that was right. That was meant to happen, and what happened that night after the graduation party, it was actually a part of our plan. No, nothing was wrong with us, and how we passed the night by. I was at the right place in the right time with the right person.