Status: If you are reading this thank you for reading my story. This will be a day by day quest to overcome my depression and fight my lonelyness.

Story of My Life: The Untold Story of Me

Crisis Unit:

I cried myself to sleep that night. I couldn't believe that my own mother thought I was crazy and suicidal. Just because I had cut my hair while having a panick attack, didn't mean that I was going to kill myself.

I'll admit that I didn't want to go on living my life the way it was, but I wasn't going to commit suicide. I would never have the guts to do it.

I was woken up the next morning by a blonde-haired girl wearing a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. After I sat up in bed she said, "Hey there. I'm Erin. We need to get up and go to breakfast ok. The lady at the desk has your clothes."

I noticed that I was indeed still in my hospital gown, so I got up and walked down the hall to the desk where a nice-looking lady stood. "Hi. My name is Nikole and I was wondering if you had my clothes?" I said in a nervous tone.

I didn't belong here and I knew it. I just wanted to be nice and leave as soon as possible.

"Sure thing sweetie. Just fill this menu out for me while I get your clothes." she said and off she went to retrieve my belongings.

When she came back she had a bag full of clothes with her. "Your mom dropped these off for you this morning." she said. "Thank you" I replied before heading back to my room.

I quckly got into a pair of gray sweatpants and my favorite black abstract multicolored panada shirt that Dustin had given me for my birthday, and made my way to the "living room" where everyone else was.

I grabbed the tray of food with my name on it and sat next to Erin on a table. The boy sitting infront of me smiled when I sat down.

"Whats your name?" he asked.

"Nikole. What about you?"

"Drew. So what are you in here for?"

" I had a panick attack on Wednesday and cut my hair so my parents put me in here. What are you in for?"

"I get bullied allot so my parents put me in here for my safety. I can't seem to find sleep and I smoke weed. Thats pretty much it."

"I smoke weed too!" exclaimed Erin.

I never got to tell Drew that I have insomnia as well.

We spent the rest of the day watching T.V. in the "living room" and talking about our home lives.

I didn't want to admit it, but I kinda liked it here...