Status: I'm baaackk...

There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet

Ryan Ross; one of the finest men you will ever meet, different to the many other 'piranhas' that buy there way through life. He comes from a extremely wealthy background, apparently.... But no one knows of his life before he burst onto the money scene, grabbing everyone's attention with his wallet. He's always seemed to be the little boy who doesn't know what to do with his wealth with the piranhas, having talk about him fly around, concocted by jealously and curiosity. But will he stay the quiet young adult he is when his emotions get flooded with envy and adoration?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brendon Urie; the talent of Las Vegas, anyone would love to be able to sing like him, if they knew he could sing that is. Growing up in the suburbs in a Mormon surrounding has taken it's toll on his chances of getting noticed, with no friends as he wasn't to talk to people outside his religion on his parents ruling, and lacking the mental ability or motivation to discuss with the other children his age in the church: he was what you would consider a loner. But eventually in his late teens he is granted freedom and finds the expensive area, where he doesn't buy he way in with money, but with lies, love and dirty looks.

I don't own Brendon Urie Ryan Ross or any other recognizable characters. But I do own the storyline and original characters so fuck right off if your thinking of stealing.