Status: I'm baaackk...

There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet

Chapter Two

Three months have passed by since the eventful night where I got Brendon Urie to be my boyfriend, there has been plenty of lies, rumours and glares pointed at us, but we just ignore them because all we really need is each other. And no, we're not a perfect couple, we have argued a few times, even over something as trivial as which restaurant to visit for a date.

Other things have happened as well, the most important being that Brendon got signed to decaydance records and is to work on an album in his spare time. But there is another that has effected our growing relationship even more. Leah Jones. Ever since Brendon has been getting more and more interest from not only the Piranha's but the general public, she has been pursuing desperate attempts to climb back up the social ladder, and without money or and extreme talent; that's pretty much impossible around here. So the best way to get in with the crowd without anything of your own, is to leech off of someone else, and that's just what she tried to do.

It was another one of those formal parties we have to be subdued to, as always me and Brendon were the outcasts, just this time together, so when he took ten minits fetching us a drink each, I got worried. Realising that no matter how many times I searched the main room for him, he wasn't going to magically appear so I looked in the only other place that was open to the guests and got pleasently greeted by Leah practically pinning my boyfriend against the wall with a death glare!

As my presence wasn't noticed yet, I decided to listen to what she was saying.

"But Brenny, I love you and you obviously love me and not Ross because I'm pretty. So how about we ditch this place and, have some fun?" A smirk played on her lips as her hand wandered down past his hips, obviously aiming for his crotch.

"For gods sake Leah! I am with Ryan, and I am going to stay with Ryan! Fuck right off!" Brendon argued.

"I know how to convince you," She supposedly 'seductively' said, she leaned in and In no way am I gonna no say anything now!

"Get your slutty hands off of my boyfriend Leah!" I shouted across from where I stood.

"Ryan!" Brendon said his eyes lighted up as Leah moved away in shock.

"Ugh, fine Ross, but I'll still be here if you want real sex not that gay stuff Brenny," She said as she walked away with a glare to me and a wink to Brendon. My boyfriend ran over to me and jumped into a hug with his legs wrapped around my waist.

"Thank you so much Ryro! I swear I thought she was gonna eat me!" He brought his head off my shoulder to show me his distraught, confused face. I giggled at his expression.

"C'mon baby, lets go to my place, the poshness in here is too much," I started walking back inside with Brendon still around my body, ignoring the shocked faces and confused voices we made a beeline to my car.

Ever since then, I've been wanted revenge on Leah, and I knew just how to do it. She's going to be hosting a party tonight and obviously I'm executing my plan there, just to make it perfect.

As I arrived at her -what other's would say- pitiful abode I made small talk with other guests and as I saw the host I made sure to grab a glass of wine as I walked over in her direction I 'accidentally' tripped whilst next to her so unfortunate, her white faux fur overcoat was suddenly stained red.

"Oh dear, I am ever so sorry Leah! I'll take your overcoat for you, you certainly can't wear it in this state!" I spoke, fake empathy oozing from my words. Grabbing her overcoat I walked over to one of the waiters without a tray and gave it to him. Ahh, step one complete, now to wait for step two.

After half a hour or so, I observed Leah make her way to the ladies room, straightening my black and off white pinstripe suit, I followed. Discovering her in the mirror desperately attempting to fix her hair so it may compare to the elegant hairstyles that other women are wearing, I walked up behind her and before she could even say anything, I started speaking.

"I bet you just can't keep up with, with these fashionistas, and
Tonight you are a whispering campaign.
I bet to them your name is "Cheap", I bet to them you look like shh...
Talk to the mirror, oh, choke back tears.
And keep telling yourself that "I'm a diva!" I whispered into her ear, her facial expression showing confusion at the words then shock at the realisation that every single syllable uttered was true. I walked away casually and instead of slinking off in to the background, I faked confidence and went and talked to random guests quite deeply. Hearing whispers of 'When did he get all confident?' echoed around the room and I laughed inwardly and thought to myself, I'm the new cancer, I've never looked better and you cant stand it.

To finish my plan, I picked up another full glass and empted the content of the small packet from my jacket pocket into the drink stealthily, finding Leah again I simply said 'Can't have a host without a drink eh?! and passed it to her, then suddenly walking off again to say my goodbyes to a few people.

"I'm terribly sorry to leave our conversation hanging Grace but I will be sure to invite you to my mansion to discuss your new business venture with me, it seems just fascinating! And give your dear daughter Catherine my best wishes with her exams, I'm positive she will do amazing, she's such a bright young girl, compared to other ten year old's." I gushed to her, lying through my teeth, as honestly I don't care about her crappy business, and her daughter is not smart in the slightest bit possible.

As I was about to exit the house I heard a retching noise and gasps of disgust and the one thing I needed to hear.

"Leah Jones is such a disgrace, she will never show her face around here again!"
♠ ♠ ♠
The End!

Yeah it's only 2, 051 words, sue me.

Hope you liked it, please please comment on your opinions! Also please reccomend it!

I might leave this as a two-shot for the competition, but then make a new one with this as the first two chapters and carry it on as a full story, yay or nay?