Status: Currently in progress.

Believe

One Moment Can Change Everything

Klodia awoke early on a Sunday morning as the beams of sunlight found their way into her room. She squinted and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She glanced at the alarm clock on the set of drawers that sat next to her bed. Five in the morning. She sighed.

She had been waking up far too early recently, and this was the third time this week she had woken up at five in the morning. Klodia climbed out of bed carefully and looked around her room. Her room was tiny, at least compared to her little sister's room, which was twice the size of hers. The walls were painted dark pink on one side, and covered in dark pink fluffy carpet on the other. The carpet had been her idea, it made the room much warmer during the winter.

The walls that were painted were barely visible however, as they were covered in posters. Her parents had repeatedly told her to at least take a few down as it made the room 'look untidy', but she had refused. A teenager needs to express themselves, she had told them, how else could she show her individuality?

Except, she wasn't the only teenage girl with this boy's face plastered on her walls. Approximately twenty two million other people would have their rooms decorated in a similar way to hers. Yes, she was a Belieber.

Klodia was just seventeen years old, but she had been a dedicated fan to Justin Bieber since he had posted his first videos on YouTube. She had come across a young boy who's username had been 'Kidrauhl', and she had been astonished to find that he was incredibly talented. He had entered a singing competition in his hometown, Stratford, Canada, and he had come second place. Klodia had later found out that he had not had any singing lessons or experience beforehand, which made her attracted to the young boy even further.

Pattie Mallette, a young mother who had been pregnant at eighteen, had posted the videos online so that family members could see Justin's performances. The videos had blown up not long after, and before Klodia knew it, the kid had the most viewed videos on YouTube.

Sometimes Klodia would find herself missing the times when she had been able to post comments on his page and she had had a chance to be seen by him, when he had been working toward his dream, not knowing that sometime he'd be the second most followed person on Twitter. But Klodia knew that little Kidrauhl was growing up, becoming a new and better person. He was developing as a better artist, and she was proud to call herself a Belieber.

She smiled at her posters and started to make her bed, which was covered in a duvet with her idol's face printed on. Her bed was placed against the left side of her room, against the wall with her posters on. Her small television was on a plastic black stand that stood in front of her bed so that she could watch it late at night.

The floorboards were wooden and she had a fluffy pink rug that matched the right carpeted wall, and a cupboard sat against that wall containing all her clothes, book, DVDs and merchandise. A mirror was hung on the front of the cupboard.

Klodia walked over to the mirror and looked at her reflection. Her long brunette hair was all messed up on one side where she had been sleeping on it, but the other side looked completely unrufflled. Her hair went far past her shoulders, just above her waist, and it was extremely straight. Her friends showed a lot of jealousy towards her straight hair, but personally she didn't see the attraction.

Her skin was slightly tanned and she was considered to be 'very slim'. Her waist curved quite a lot, which Klodia hated but other people seemed to adore. She wore a black vest top that almost exposed her stomach when she stretched, and green checkered pyjama bottoms with a lace that you could tie.

Klodia combed her fingers through her hair until she was satisfied with her appearance. She smiled and turned off her lamp. She opened her door, which was also covered from top to bottom in posters, and made her way down the stairs.

Her house was small, with three bedrooms, one bathroom upstairs, and a living room and kitchen downstairs. The Kitchen was reasonably big, considerably bigger than the living room, which Klodia always found impractical. Why would you build a house with a bigger kitchen than the living room? The living room should be a place where families could sit down and watch television together, a place big enough for guests to visit, not the kitchen. Besides, if the kitchen was too small, they could always eat on the couch.

Klodia smiled as she entered the kitchen to see her Mom beaming at her. She was incredibly lucky to have a Mom like her, she was hardly ever in a bad mood. Her parents had divorced when she was three, so she couldn't remember who her Dad even was. She liked to pretend he was something inspiring, like a Policeman or a Fireman. Her mother never really spoke about him, Klodia supposed it was just too painful for her.

"You're awake early." Commented her mother. Her mother had hair that strongly resembled hers, brunette, long, and straight. Her mother was very young, and many people found it hard to believe she could have two children. Many had commented that Klodia looked more like a sister than a daughter, much to her mother's approval.

Klodia smiled and sat down at the small wooden table in the centre of the room. "You're awake early yourself."

Her mom laughed and flipped the pancakes that Klodia now realised she was making. She licked her lips excitedly, she loved her Mom's cooking. "You know I have to get up early on Sunday mornings."

"Oh right! I totally forgot." Klodia mentally slapped herself. Every Sunday her Mom would go down to the Church to help with charity events and for the Sunday service. Her Mom was a strong Catholic, and the whole family would sit at the table at dinner and pray before eating. Klodia had still yet to be confirmed, and her mother had grown impatient with her.

"That reminds me-"

"-I still haven't decided."

Her Mom shot her a slight look of annoyance. Klodia should have been confirmed a few years ago, but she kept putting it off. She didn't know if being Catholic was the right way to go. Her whole family had been Catholic, and she had been raised to believe in God, but she just couldn't bring herself to enter the Chruch yet.

Klodia prayed every night, she had read the Bible, she attended services every know and then, but she still couldn't be sure if she believed. Truly believed. There were so many doubts in her mind, and yet she often felt a connection to God. You could call her Agnostic. She was stuck in the middle.

"You know that Justin Bieber is Catholic, don't you?" Asked her Mother, pouring more mixture into the pan for the pancakes.

Klodia looked up at her mother, puzzled. Her mother had shown no real liking towards her love for the teenage boy, as she had told Klodia that it was a sin to worship any other person as you may God. Klodia had endlessly argued that she didn't worship Justin, she just admired and supported him. Klodia had never used the phrase 'OMB' before, as she knew that that was definitely wrong to do.

"Are you suggesting I turn Catholic because Justin is?" She raised an eyebrow.

Her Mom almost dropped the pan on the floor. "No!" She exclaimed, placing a pancake onto a plate and handing it to Klodia. "Of course not. I'm just making a valid point. Your idol is Catholic too, and I know you look up to him-"

"Yeah, I do." Klodia paused. "Thank you for the pancake. But seriously Mom, I need to work this out on my own. I can't let anyone else influence my choice."

Her Mom smiled and patted her hair gently. "I know, honey. I just want you to make your decision soon, that's all. I don't want to rush you or try to force you into anything. This is your choice and I'll stick by you no matter what you choose."

Klodia nodded. She felt guilty making her Mom wait like this, and she felt like she should just make the decision to be Catholic and get it other with. She had been raised that way, so why not continue to live that lifestyle?

"Have a little think about it whilst I'm out. I need to go now, but I'll be make by lunch. Help yourself to food, drink, whatever you need. Within reason." Winked her Mom, and Klodia laughed.

As soon as her mother had left, Klodia finished her breakfast and washed up the dishes. She ran back upstairs to her room, grabbed her iPod, and placed it on the docking station she had brought a few weeks back. Klodia had a job at a children's play area, named 'Little Kidz', and she was paid reasonably well. Her payday would be every Saturday, and she would work after school and all day Saturdays. Klodia had been offered to work on Sundays too, but because she sometimes went to Church, she turned the offer down.

Klodia didn't mind paying for her own clothes and anything else she wanted, it felt good to be in charge of her own money. This way she didn't have to beg her Mom every time she saw a new CD or top she wanted, and she could be independent in her spending.

Klodia turned the volume up on her docking station and scrolled down to find Justin Bieber. The majority of her iPod contained his songs, with only a few exceptions, such as any songs that she liked in the charts at the time. She had brought every single one of Justin's albums, including extra songs such as Where Are You Now? And Turn To You. Both songs had been written for Justin's parents, and Klodia felt a connection to them both.

She had been through a lot during her parents' divorce, so she could always feel connected to these particular songs. She felt like she wasn't alone when she had them on, and she felt a little less guilty. Of course, she blamed herself. If she hadn't have been born when her mother had been son young then her parents may have had a chance. Being parents at eighteen couldn't have been easy, and Klodia couldn't imagine what it'd be like if she were to get pregnant in a year.

She flicked through the songs and finally decided to play the latest of her idol's releases, All Around the World. The song had a dance fibe to it that made you want to dance, and featured Ludacris, who had helped Justin with his biggest hit to date, Baby. Klodia smiled as the song started, turning up the volume even more.

She began dancing around the room, whilst getting dressed into a green vest top, black skinny jeans, and a brown leather jacket to finish. She glanced in the mirror, pleased with the outcome, and began coming easily through her silky hair.

Klodia almost didn't hear her sister open the door. The music was far too loud, she realised, as she spotted a tired looking Ali glaring at her. She peered at top the alarm clock. Uh oh. It was only quarter to six. Her sister looked livid.

Ali stalked over to the docking station, turning it completely down. She swivelled to face Klodia. "You just woke me up! Do you know what time it is?"

Klodia stepped back, surprised by the tone of her little sister's voice. Ali was just three years younger then her, thirteen years of age, and she had straight brunette hair that only touched her shoulders. She had asked for a haircut from her Mom because she had claimed she wanted to be different to Klodia.

"Sorry."

"You should be!" Exclaimed Ali. "Some of us like to sleep!"

Klodia laughed. "It's only quarter to six. Mom's already up and you have studying to do anyway."

Ali scowled. "There's no need to get up that early though." She collapsed onto Klodia's bed. "You might have some respect."

Klodia laughed, turning the music up ever so slightly. She didn't want to upset her sister again, but she was in the mood for some loud music right then.

Klodia opened the curtains and her sister groaned as the sunlight hit her exposed eyes. She chuckled and sat down next to her. "Guess what day today is?"

Ali immediately sat up. A spark suddenly appeared in her eyes as she realised what Klodia was getting at. "Wait. It's..." She turned to look at the Justin Bieber calendar on the wall. She squealed. "Finally!"

Klodia giggled as she watched her sister become lively. She began to bounce up and down on the bed in excitement. "Yeah, time for The Bieber Games to begin!"

"May the odds be ever in your favour!" Cried Ali, rushing from the room frantically.

"Where are you going?" Klodia called.

"To get my laptop!"

Klodia chuckled as she waited for her sister to return. Today was the day that Believe Tour tickets finally went on sale in her country, Spain. They lived in a small street in Madrid, where the closest neighbours to them lived across the road. Although Wilkings Lane was very peaceful and quiete, the same couldn't necessarily be said for the rest of Madrid.

Ali ran back into the room with her laptop clutched in her hands. She jumped on the bed, sending Klodia flying, and opened the laptop quickly. Klodia shook her head in amusement. Her sister was just as much of a Belieber as she was, and sometimes Klodia worried about how crazy she acted. If she was anywhere as crazy as Ali got when anyone mentioned Justin's name, then it would be no wonder people looked at her the way they did.

It wasn't easy being a Belieber however. Klodia and Ali both received much teasing for supporting their idol, and it had occasionally led to a fight. One time, Klodia had been defending Justin because a boy in her class had said that he didn't care about his fans, and that he was just using them to make money. Well, Klodia had fought back, and it had almost resulted in the boy having a broken nose.

Ali clicked onto the Internet and went into her favourites, which contained the website they needed to book the tickets. Ali had favourited the website weeks ago when the Believe Tour had first been announced.

"You know the tickets don't go on sale until noon right?" Klodia raised an eyebrow at her sister.

"I know! But it's going to be extremely hard, so we need to have a head start." She was right of course, getting tickets would be near impossible.

Justin had sold out two nights at Madison Square Garden in just thirty seconds, beating his own record of twenty two minuets. This had pleased Klodia, as she was proud of how far her idol had come, but it had also deeply worried her. How fast would tickets sell out here?

Ali beamed at Klodia, which freaked her out a little, her little sister never smiled like that. "You're so amazing for doing this, Klo."

Klodia raised her eyebrows. She only called her that when she wanted something. "Are you feeling okay? Come here."

She reached out and tried to playfully check her sister's forehead. Ali laughed and smacked her hand away. "No, really. I mean it. You don't know how much this means to me. Someday I'll have to pay you back, not that there's anyway I could possibly ever repay you-"

"Ali, Ali. Calm down." Klodia chuckled. "It's worth it. Seeing him live in concert.. Well, I know how much this means to you. To me too, and.. I just want to make both our dreams come true."

Ali looked as if she were about to cry with happiness. "You're a great sister. It's costing you so much-"

"-hey, what's a small fortune?" Klodia meant to make her sister feel better but she could see she was about to say something else. "Are you trying to persuade me otherwise?"

Ali made a gesture of zipping up her mouth and shook her head. Klodia knew that Ali was grateful, she'd only been telling her everyday. She'd even offered to do chores around the house for her, which Klodia always refused of course, but she was glad her sister was so happy.

The tickets were literally a 'small fortune' as she had joked, and Klodia thought it was a little unfair. There were so many Beliebers, so many fans, worldwide that had supported Justin from the beginning, and only had enough money for a poster. Some didn't even have that. She was lucky to be able to afford them, of course not without some hard work, but she would always keep in mind how many people would kill to be in her position.

Ali groaned. "They need to be on sale now! The anticipation is killing me!" She shook the screen in frustration.

"We're on far too early, it doesn't start until-"

"I know, I know, noon. Which is when exactly?"

Klodia laughed. "Around lunchtime."

Ali face looked horrified. "But-"

"-It's only.." Klodia looked at the alarm clock. "Just six o'clock. Go get dressed, I'll watch the laptop just in case anything happens."

She watched as her sister ran from the room. She chuckled. Her sister was far too irrational when it came to Justin. She understood how she felt though. She was wishing the hours away, just for the tickets to go on sale, she couldn't imagine the anticipation for the concert. Her stomach fluttered.

She could imagine it all now, walking through the stadium doors. Feeling the heat of the room Justin would be playing to thousands in. Feeling the rush of energy from the excitement of the people around her, seeing the stage right in front of her. Seeing the boy she'd supported all these years, right there, breathing the same air as her, standing right there, in her country, in her time zone, in the same building.

She let out a small squeal. But what if they couldn't get tickets? What if no matter how long they waited, refreshing the website, they just weren't fast enough? With every click of a button a fan's dreams would be crushed, and with every click, a dream would come true.

What if she was one of the people that crushed someone's dreams?

She continued to stare at the screen until her sister came back into the room at half past six, fully dressed. They sat down and logged onto Twitter in case Justin announced anything new, and also to pass the time by talking to other Beliebers.

Twitter was a website that Klodia had grown fond of. She had only joined to follow Justin, but after being on it for three years, she had grown a somewhat healthy addiction. She found she could talk to anyone she liked, and most would share the same interests as her, the main being Justin. She had over two thousand followers, which she was happy with, but she always made time to tweet or follow back people. She hated it when accounts ignored you because they considered themselves 'Twitter famous.'

Klodia hadn't added anyone she personally knew on there, that's what Facebook was for. She'd made many 'Twitter buddies' online, the main one being a Belieber from the UK. She liked to fan girl with her all the time, talking about the latest news, cracking jokes about 'Jerry', and just genuinely supporting the music of her idol.

'Jerry' was a nickname that Beliebers had created for Justin's... Well, for his private area. It had been known as 'Bieberconda', but fans had decided to change it, naming it after the world's largest man. This was an inside joke of the fan base. However, Klodia tried to avoid getting caught up in the Jerry jokes too often, as she'd rather tweet about her love for the music.

After about four hours, at half past nine, and after a lot of chatting with her sister, Justin tweeted. They had both screamed and rush to reply, hoping that he might notice them. It was a long shot, as he only retweeted at least five people at a time, and considering there were a total of twenty two million followers all trying to get noticed at the same time, it was an even longer shot.

He had tweeted: "So grateful for all my fans. U keep me strong. #Boyfriend #AllAroundTheWorld #DieInYourArms & #ALAYLM all in the top ten in Canada. #SWAG."

Although they had both been happy that he had tweeted, they were disappointed to see that this was the only tweet he had posted. They had hoped he would post something about the tickets, even had got their hopes up that they might go on sale early.

Klodia had tweeted him before her sister, quickly typing: "You keep US strong. Praying for tickets. Go on sale today here! Getting ready to #BieberBlast these songs up the charts."

Klodia had sent the tweet over sixty times in just ten minuets, copying and pasting the tweet over and over. Although she had always believed that someday Justin would notice her, she had never expected what was about to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm actually already a member on Mibba, Fanfiction, and Wattpad, but because the stories I'm going to write on here are going to be very inappropriate for my usual readers, I am going to use this account for all my Justin Bieber stories. And no, the story isn't in appropriate as in violence, sex scenes or whatever, but because.. my usual readers aren't aware that I'm a Belieber. And I'd like to keep it that way,

So follow me on Twitter, @KidrauhlIsBieb. If you want. Up to you. ;)

I'd appreciate comments and subscriptions, and friend requests if you'd like to get to know me. ;) I don't bite!

Thanks for reading, I really hope you like it!

Xo