Status: Finished- Sequel up.

You Look So Much Cuter Naked

Questions And Answers

"Want to watch a movie?" Jack asked. I shook my head.

"Jackjack, I'm too awake to lay here now!" I whinned. He frowned.

"Want to go to the bar?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I don't really want to get up and get ready to go out."

"We'll just go to the one down stairs." He pushed me lightly. I smiled and nodded my head.

"I'll go tell the boys." He skipped out of the room and I laughed. I grabbed my duffle bag and put on a tight high skirt and a floral shirt.

"You sure you want to go?" Alex asked me as we walked to the elevators. I did, I wasn't about to get shit face drunk, but I just wanted a drink or two.

"Of course." I smiled. "I need to rid myself of this stress."

"You're too young to be stressed." Zack commented.

"Hey, when I'm with you guys 24/7 it's bound to happen." I winked at him.

We hit the bottom floor and walked through the casino to the bar. I climned up on the high seat and ordered my drink.

"A iced tequila shot with salt and lime." I smiled. The bartender gave me a slighty odd look but went onto the boys for their orders.

"You going to get plastered tonight?" Alex asked sarcasticlly.

"I'm going to get so drunk." I said rolling my eyes.

"I KNEW YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME." A girl yelled. Alex's and I adverted our attention to them. A small girl was running away from a guy who had guilt washed all over his face.

"Baby, no i'm not!" He had tattoos all over his body and a tapout shirt on. I rolled my eyes.

"What a douchebag." I laughed.

"He shouldn't have married her." Alex laughed next to me. The bartender came back with our drinks and I took my shot, not ordering another for a while.

"So, what were you saying in the bedroom?" I asked curiously. If Jack hadn't of came in. I said mentally to myself.

"I don't remember." He said, trying to dodge the subject.

"Alex just tell me." I begged. He wasn't budging. "Fine." I laughed. "I'll get it out of you sooner or later." I gave him a wink.

"Hey, Em?" Jack asked.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Will you come back to Baltimore with us? For Alex's wedding? I'm sure he wants you to be there." Jack said looking for Alex for reassurance. Alex's face dropped but he managed to get out a nod.

"I'd love to but I have no way out there."

"I'll fly you!" Jack replied with a lot of joy. I shook my head. "In return you can be my date for the wedding." He smiled. I bit my lip.

"Alex?" I asked. I asked in more of a 'hey do you care if i'm your best friend's date to your wedding' type of way, but he took it as more of a 'do you care if I come to your wedding' way.

"Of course I want you at my wedding!" He smiled. I couldn't tell if it was real or not.

"Sure Jack, I'll be your date." Alex kept smiling. Maybe he really didn't care?

I ordered another drink, promising myself it was my last. Two drinks wasn't going to change my being. The bartender brought my it back and I took it, handing him the glass back.

"Guy's I think I'm going to go back up to the room." I said looking at the clock. It was 2am, they all nodded and Rian gave me the room key.

"Wait. Want me to come up with you?" Jack asked. I shrugged. He finished his drink and chased after me.

We got into the room and I plopped onto the couch.

"I want to watch a movie now." I whinned.

"Pick out a movie while I take a fast shower." He replied. I did as I was told. I found A NIghtmare Before Christmas and paused it at the begining. I grabbed the shirt Alex gave me eariler and threw it on. I slid my skirt off and walked back to the couch. Grabbing the blanket next to me to cover my bare bottom. Jack finally came back and sat next to me on the couch.

"This?" He asked. I gasped.

"This is my favorite movie, dickhead." I replied, acting hurt.

"You and Alex both. He plays it all the time on tour." I don't know why but I could feel myself blushing. I pressed play and turned off the lights with the remote.

I watched, saying everyline inside of my head. I looked over to find a passed out Jack on the opposite side of the couch.

The door opened and in walked in the boys, when they noticed Jack they were quiet.

"Night Ember." Rian called.

"Night Em." Zack copied.

"Night boys." I said not taking my eyes off the screen. Alex walked over and scooted between Jack and I.

"Jack actually let you play this?" He asked suprised.

"I wasn't going to take no for an answer." I replied proudly.

We sang along the songs quietly together, trying to to wake up Jack. I'd lower my singing just to hear Alex's voice. It was so beautiful, even if he wasn't trying.

The movied ended and I turned off the TV.

"Just take Jack's bed. He'll be fine on the couch." Alex said, starting to walk off to his room.

"Alex?" I called.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I'm afraid of the dark." I stated bluntly.

"What?" He laughed. "How do you sleep then?" He asked.

"Nightlight." I shrugged. He shook his head.

"Come on, I'll share my bed with you." I felt my insides tingle up. Being afraid of the dark could be a good thing, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi. I hope this was a little longer for you guys. It's so hard to write so much with the little down time I have :( Oh and if you have a finished or close to being finished Alex Gakarth story you've written, let me know in a comment cause i'm interested in reading them :) i'll give feedback.

Anyways, comment and recommend, please and thank you. You guys are awesome.